Author Topic: Feeling the Hate In Jerusalem on Eve of Obama's Cairo Address - youtube vid  (Read 2841 times)

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA...I know a country that is about to get 33 BILLION DOLLARS CUT OFF IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

What will they do when nukes suddenly appear in the hands of Arabs and these Arabs walk into Israhell and DETONATE!!!!???

These are the same people who contribute nothing to the world, produce nothing, have no resources, yet feel for some strange reason that america should be beholden to them....Hmmmmm.. well let 'em enjoy their drunken state, cuz the worlds a changin' and Israhell doesn't seem to want to accept that america is no longer on its side. VERY SOON it will be split in two with the Palestinians getting a chunk of their share back and the Israelis being beaten into submission...very interesting set of events about to come into being..
C

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Yeah..buy em all a drink.....never happen raghead..never happen. Barry anin't on their side..thats about it. They buy to much stuff...the ragheads don't and won't do a thing for us.....
L

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Yeah..buy em all a drink.....never happen raghead..never happen. Barry anin't on their side..thats about it. They buy to much stuff...the ragheads don't and won't do a thing for us.....

Of course the joo buys stuff...they have american taxpayers money to the tune of 33 BILLION to pay for what they want.
Those ragheads as you refer to them as, PROVIDE YOUR ASS WITH OIL!!!! Let them turn off the taps and watch america sink into the STONE AGE OVERNIGHT!!!...HAHAHAHAH

and OH YES...their will be major CHANGIN' events in Israhell VERY SOON.... You can see the posturing by the american administration and the Israeli govenment. They just haven't let the dumbass Israelis know. Eat, Drink and BE Merry for tomorrow we die is the game america is playing with Israhell. So while they sit there in a drunken state they are unawares about what america will unfold on them..... and it will be a death blow to Israhell politically, socially, militarily and religiously...
C

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Of course the joo buys stuff...they have american taxpayers money to the tune of 33 BILLION to pay for what they want.
Those ragheads as you refer to them as, PROVIDE YOUR ASS WITH OIL!!!! Let them turn off the taps and watch america sink into the STONE AGE OVERNIGHT!!!...HAHAHAHAH

and OH YES...their will be major CHANGIN' events in Israhell VERY SOON.... You can see the posturing by the american administration and the Israeli govenment. They just haven't let the dumbass Israelis know. Eat, Drink and BE Merry for tomorrow we die is the game america is playing with Israhell. So while they sit there in a drunken state they are unawares about what america will unfold on them..... and it will be a death blow to Israhell politically, socially, militarily and religiously...

It's funny that you say that 'cause I've been getting the distinct impression that Israel had already decided upon it's course of action, and is simply allowing the US the time it needs to distance itself from the soon to unfold carnage.

It's like if & when a universal backlash occurs, America will not be dragged into it, and will be able to say to angry aggrieved parties, this was not our doing, and your issue is not with us.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Yawn. Another superb analysis from our resident gimmick.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Yawn. Another superb analysis from our resident gimmick.

What did you think of the video?

Fury

• Getbig V
What did you think of the video?

I think there are a lot of stupid 20-somethings out there. In every race or religion. This doesn't seem to be any different from the trash I see on campus. I also probably fall into the same category.  :D

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Ha Ha, I think its great this got on to the board!

I had dinner with the guys that filmed this about twenty minutes after they finished shooting. They told me the version they uploaded was a lot cleaner than some of the material they had filmed that day...seriously they were both genuinely shocked by what some people were saying.

Nevertheless they got in a shit storm for it, had it removed from huffington post almost straight away and they got a lot of hate messages from their friends as well as people within the jewish community within hours of putting it out...seems they put a lot of people's noses out of joint with this video.

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
Ha Ha, I think its great this got on to the board!

I had dinner with the guys that filmed this about twenty minutes after they finished shooting. They told me the version they uploaded was a lot cleaner than some of the material they had filmed that day...seriously they were both genuinely shocked by what some people were saying.

Nevertheless they got in a shit storm for it, had it removed from huffington post almost straight away and they got a lot of hate messages from their friends as well as people within the jewish community within hours of putting it out...seems they put a lot of people's noses out of joint with this video.
haha, cool. you are in israel? do you know the interviewer?

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
haha, cool. you are in israel? do you know the interviewer?

Yeah I live in Jerusalem most of this stuff was filmed five mins from my appartment...Im good buddies with Joseph Dana the camera man (who basically tells the interviewer where to go and who to interview because he knows the area well), and I met max (the interviewer) through him. Politically theyre both a lot more left wing than me, but you cant fault them for the work they do, max will literally walk up to anyone and stick a microphone in their and say 'what do you think?'...believe me in Jerusalem that takes balls

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Bunch of idiots not to be taken seriously. Seriously, that obese girl didn't even know who Netanyahu was. My understanding is that most Israelis favour a two state solution and an end to settlements and occupation. We should just stop giving them money and let them duke it out if they want to; it's not our concern.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I think there are a lot of stupid 20-somethings out there. In every race or religion. This doesn't seem to be any different from the trash I see on campus. I also probably fall into the same category.  :D

I agree.
I hate the State.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

;D

w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Did I just hear a Jew scream "White Power, fuck the Ni##ers"

and LOL at the chick who is a political science major and doesn't know who netanyahu is lololol...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

probably?  :)

Fury

• Getbig V

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Did I just hear a Jew scream "White Power, fuck the Ni##ers"

and LOL at the chick who is a political science major and doesn't know who netanyahu is lololol...

Yes you did...a term used by Arayans, Klansmen and Skin Heads and here we have a joo using the term as well...what does that tell you?

C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Yes you did...a term used by Arayans, Klansmen and Skin Heads and here we have a joo using the term as well...what does that tell you?

nothing new

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
yep, this is our great and special ally Israel. you know, that infallible, righteous nation of poor innocent jews just wanting to spread peace and love.

these are the guys AMERICAN TAXPAYERS are sending multiple billions of dollars to year after year unconditionally.

i hope that leeching, hypocritical shitstain 'nation' gets wiped off the map once and for all. the world would be better off for it.