Author Topic: Gina vs Cyborg on August 15th  (Read 631 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Gina vs Cyborg on August 15th
« on: June 07, 2009, 08:16:01 PM »
The fight everyone has wanted to see since Cris Cyborg stepped out of the shadows just over a year ago has finally been signed: Gina Carano and Cris Cyborg will fight at Strikeforce’s August 15th event. No word on if this is going to be a five round championship fight (it should be if California insists on 3 cocksucking minute rounds) or what weight class the belt would even be for. One thing is for sure though: this is the first female superfight in MMA history. So I am suitably hyped.

As for who I think wins it, I have no fucking idea. I think I need to go back and watch some fights again because the hype has distorted my perception of both girls’ skills. While Cyborg is a goddamn beast - the female Wanderlei Silva - I seem to remember her looking pretty sloppy during her fights. Gina on the other hand was always spot on with her ass kickings. But I might just be seeing her fights through rose colored lenses because I want to boink her so bad. So give me a few days to check up on this and I’ll get back to you on a winner.