Author Topic: Drinking nearly 2 gallons of skim milk  (Read 1613 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Drinking nearly 2 gallons of skim milk
« on: June 08, 2009, 05:24:01 AM »
i completed this by forcefeeding the milk along with flaxseed and some other foods to be more stable in my bowls so i wouldnt get the shits

although i DID get alot of gas

the problem is

I speculate milk has a shitload of tryptophan  in it, an amino acid that makes you really tired because i slept a tossing n turning unproductive 11 hours last night :(

maybe its time to opt for a more pricey egg white protien

the upside of the diet was that i was leaner , and i didnt even workout yesterday and bodyweight was lower, i guess large amounts of milk with its natural HIGH iodine amounts could possibly superspeed the thyroid into losing fat, the downside is all the tryptophan that will make you sleepy and possibly not sleep that great

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: As i forced myself to drink nearly 2 gallons of skim milk
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 05:29:27 AM »
i completed this by forcefeeding the milk along with flaxseed and some other foods to be more stable in my bowls so i wouldnt get the shits

the problem is

I speculate milk has a shitload of tryptophan  in it, an amino acid that makes you really tired because i slept a tossing n turning unproductive 11 hours last night :(

the upside of the diet was that i was leaner , and i didnt even workout yesterday and bodyweight was lower, i guess large amounts of milk with its natural HIGH iodine amounts could possibly superspeed the thyroid into losing fat, the downside is all the tryptophan that will make you sleepy and possibly not sleep that great

go get a life you sick fucker

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 05:33:54 AM »
drinking so much milk gives me the cramps.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 05:39:59 AM »
milk is good for body composition but bad in the fact you get so lethargic after a few hours of drinking it when all the trytophan hits you from the milk, could possibly be from the excessive amounts of d-vitamin too

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 06:30:13 AM »
If cheese gives people bad dreams, would that be linked to milk fucking up your sleep?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2009, 06:33:24 AM »
milk is good for body composition but bad in the fact you get so lethargic after a few hours of drinking it when all the trytophan hits you from the milk, could possibly be from the excessive amounts of d-vitamin too

no its the fat from the lactose slowing your metabolism down

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 06:53:33 AM »

no i drink skim milk dude

its weird though with skim milk, u dont get no fat gain in large amounts but that shit makes you wanna sleep

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2009, 06:56:46 AM »

Lactose is a disaccharide of galactose and glucose.  It is a carb.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 07:03:59 AM »

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2009, 07:07:44 AM »
x2

nice to see that my internet friends backing me up  ;D

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 07:12:20 AM »
milk contains a moderate amount of carbohydrate in the form of lactose (milk sugar)

Carbohydrate-rich meals often increase serotonin levels. However, manipulating serotonin levels through food may be very difficult to achieve because serotonin's properties may have varying effects in different people. Some people may experience a temporary lift in mood after a carbohydrate-rich meal, while others may become relaxed or sleepy.

bast do you drink it str8 from the gallon --- also do you like your milk pasteurized??

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2009, 08:56:04 AM »

the problem is

you really have no clue, do you?

any time you read about the efficacy of drinking milk, and the benefits derived thereof, it is usually based on the consumption of whole milk before it has been pasturized, and not the stuff you buy from the dairy counter at your supermarket.

god you're stupid.
b

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 09:11:26 AM »
I used to drink 2 gallons of 2% milk a day.  I would drink a big cup or 2 with every meal.  I love the taste of milk, and it is great for gaining weight. 

Some problems though:  I think it caused too much fat gain, and also, i am not very vascular, so the milk may have osmething to do with that as well, at least thats what ive heard.
Worry alittle more about paying your bills and less about milk so one day you can afford to move out of this dump.
I am a big baby

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2009, 09:24:32 AM »
Worry alittle more about paying your bills and less about milk so one day you can afford to move out of this dump.

go cry and get some more threads removed :'(

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2009, 09:54:27 AM »
go cry and get some more threads removed :'(
::)
I am a big baby

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Drinking nearly 2 gallons of skim milk
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2009, 09:57:53 AM »
i know your mom's basement is better than my apartment man.  im cool with that. 
Sorry, no basements in Florida, I own a house, can you pronounce that H O U S E, not some ghetto apartment. As I post I am having 5,000.00 worth of wood flooring installed, you could only dream about that kind of thing happening. OWNED, BRUTALLY!
I am a big baby

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2009, 10:38:08 AM »
::)

haha -- I actually had a lypoma(fatty benign tumor) removed from my chest and I have a scar

but it didnt affect my mammary gland = no gyno

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2009, 11:07:34 AM »
haha -- I actually had a lypoma(fatty benign tumor) removed from my chest and I have a scar

but it didnt affect my mammary gland = no gyno

You are another Getbig FRAUD neither of those pics is you, you are a 150lb bottombitch twink, get lost, CLOWN!
I am a big baby