Author Topic: Un funny thread  (Read 5160 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
;D    ;D

Hi ST!  Did you see SN made a brief appearance recently :)

I did, but I must be honest and say he sickens me now - as does anybody who let "life" ::) oh brother, get in the way of posting.

John Galt is an Ayn Rand hero, Atlas Shrugged.

Very long speech. Moi Moi Moi.

Yes. I personally like Howard Roark's speech at his trial in The Fountainhead a lot more.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
I did, but I must be honest and say he sickens me now - as does anybody who let "life" ::) oh brother, get in the way of posting.

His lack of posting sickens me.
R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
  hi  :D

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Hi Ron, I came back to GetBig, having been unable to find a bigger better WebChatSiteForum.

Thanks so much for your kind messages and help in the past...

I notice you are "online"  in red at present...

Would you kindly re-consider my suggestion (made when the Girlie Board was first instigated), that you have a thread for women only?  (Blokes could just look, it'd be funny, no?

It could be wonderful to have a thread without male bulls**t

(please witness Judi/Jags thread re: Why women cry and the 3 pages of men winding us up (have they nothing better to do, do they not have 3,999 topics elsewhere to choose from?)

Thank you Ron
I've had fun
Your website makes me laugh and I learn lots about the web, & about men (like I need to know more !

Mostly your Getbig is fun(ny

But methinks your Girlie section is somewhat sad.  I've not had a chance to read much of it, or attempt to catch up, having been in India for 4 months.  Is Laura Lee and her sidekick still ruining (sorry I meant running) that show?

You are So Very Lucky you've got Stella

xxxLinda

Are you not able to be at least a bit funny?    ::)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Un funny thread
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2009, 07:20:01 AM »
Well, this is seriously not funny.  So sorry.  Nor is it fun(ny on the Girlie Board anymore

Where's the funny board ?

xL

w8m8

Re: Un funny thread
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2009, 08:24:47 AM »