Author Topic: Un funny thread  (Read 5165 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Un funny thread
« on: June 08, 2009, 09:40:09 AM »
Hi Ron, I came back to GetBig, having been unable to find a bigger better WebChatSiteForum.

Thanks so much for your kind messages and help in the past...

I notice you are "online"  in red at present...

Would you kindly re-consider my suggestion (made when the Girlie Board was first instigated), that you have a thread for women only?  (Blokes could just look, it'd be funny, no?

It could be wonderful to have a thread without male bulls**t

(please witness Judi/Jags thread re: Why women cry and the 3 pages of men winding us up (have they nothing better to do, do they not have 3,999 topics elsewhere to choose from?)

Thank you Ron
I've had fun
Your website makes me laugh and I learn lots about the web, & about men (like I need to know more !

Mostly your Getbig is fun(ny

But methinks your Girlie section is somewhat sad.  I've not had a chance to read much of it, or attempt to catch up, having been in India for 4 months.  Is Laura Lee and her sidekick still ruining (sorry I meant running) that show?

You are So Very Lucky you've got Stella

xxxLinda

mass 04

• Getbig V
oh brother  ;D

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
oh brother  ;D

Gimme strength.

I find it hugely weird and madly difficult to understand the many strange mad men's posts messing up straightforward threads.

You know, the ones who have nothing better to do, think it's a great idea to be an idiot?  Often it's so very un-funny

Simply can't comprehend people out there who choose to ridicule others and refuse to properly make an honest contribution to a worthwhile authoritative WebSiteChatForum

Go to the XYZ, I've been invited there often.  Regularly get pms asking me to go to the crazy boards...

CAN WE HAVE A THREAD FOR WOMEN ONLY WHICH MEN MAY LOOK AT BUT NOT TOUCH?  (THEY COULD JUST OBSERVE AND WANK?

Unless that idiot above is actually Ron's brother?  Must wonder whether he has any family or real life friends or even internet buddies to be honest, given that he spends his time and efforts being daft on the questions and comments threads. 

mass 04

• Getbig V
I'm Ron's half brother, Abraham "Scooter" Avidan. You're in big trouble.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
STFU whore.

Internet Tough Guy

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
This thread is gay.
I hate the State.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
i hate feminists

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
who was the one cat who had had sex with this chick in the timeout board? was his name tighting or something..me and him did hard time in timeout

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I'm Ron's half brother, Abraham "Scooter" Avidan. You're in big trouble.
Settle down Scooter.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
oh how fantastic... :-\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Hahahaha the lure of Getbig - they always come back ;D 8)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Gimme strength.

I find it hugely weird and madly difficult to understand the many strange mad men's posts messing up straightforward threads.

You know, the ones who have nothing better to do, think it's a great idea to be an idiot?  Often it's so very un-funny

Simply can't comprehend people out there who choose to ridicule others and refuse to properly make an honest contribution to a worthwhile authoritative WebSiteChatForum

Go to the XYZ, I've been invited there often.  Regularly get pms asking me to go to the crazy boards...

CAN WE HAVE A THREAD FOR WOMEN ONLY WHICH MEN MAY LOOK AT BUT NOT TOUCH?  (THEY COULD JUST OBSERVE AND WANK?

Unless that idiot above is actually Ron's brother?  Must wonder whether he has any family or real life friends or even internet buddies to be honest, given that he spends his time and efforts being daft on the questions and comments threads. 
Maybe start your own forum for dykes only ? just a thought lemon tits  ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Screw you sugar tits.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Screw you sugar tits

;D

Team Horrible Genetics approved
I hate the State.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Screw you sugar tits

Boy am I glad it's not STella making that post!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Boy am I glad it's not STella making that post!

;D    ;D

Hi ST!  Did you see SN made a brief appearance recently :)

R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
I've not had a chance to read much of it, or attempt to catch up, having been in India for 4 months. 

Hi xxxLinda!  What were you doing in India? 
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
yoga etc?  lotsa sunshine and beautiful smiley people.  Bright clothing.  Great food.

forget my dyky suggestion.  I now realise it makes no sense in GetBig world.  We must put up with men and their wild comments.

No problems.  They have a different sense of humour which more often than not I find enli9tening and which I have learned to cope and put up with.

See ya Stella (in my dreams.... or on the Girlie Board?
xxxL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Boy am I glad it's not STella making that post!  >>>Who is John Galt?

John Galt is an Ayn Rand hero, Atlas Shrugged.

Very long speech. Moi Moi Moi.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Hi Ron, I came back to GetBig, having been unable to find a bigger better WebChatSiteForum.

Thanks so much for your kind messages and help in the past...

I notice you are "online"  in red at present...

Would you kindly re-consider my suggestion (made when the Girlie Board was first instigated), that you have a thread for women only?  (Blokes could just look, it'd be funny, no?

It could be wonderful to have a thread without male bulls**t

(please witness Judi/Jags thread re: Why women cry and the 3 pages of men winding us up (have they nothing better to do, do they not have 3,999 topics elsewhere to choose from?)

Thank you Ron
I've had fun
Your website makes me laugh and I learn lots about the web, & about men (like I need to know more !

Mostly your Getbig is fun(ny

But methinks your Girlie section is somewhat sad.  I've not had a chance to read much of it, or attempt to catch up, having been in India for 4 months.  Is Laura Lee and her sidekick still ruining (sorry I meant running) that show?

You are So Very Lucky you've got Stella

xxxLinda

why do you hate men so much ???  I'm sure there is a sensitive story behind that...
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
Why on earth would you think I dislike men?  I adore them (their bodies

>>>I simply prefer women's minds.

We women often have a far more subtle sense of humour?  Easier to take.

xxxL

...and far less agro.  We prefer to hug and understand

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Why on earth would you think I dislike men?  I adore them (their bodies

>>>I simply prefer women's minds.

Women often have a far more subtle sense of humour?
xxxL

hmmm...you might be right.  I do seem to have better conversations with select women.  However, you're way off on the body comment.  Women's are waaaay better than men's.
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
too true. 

Isn't it so very sad that men's little sexy bits are so extremely strange looking.  Far from beautiful.  Kinda like lumps of chicken fat plus a weird flabby sausage.

No wonder we feel sorry for them.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
too true. 

Isn't it so very sad that men's little sexy bits are so extremely strange looking.  Far from beautiful.  Kinda like lumps of chicken fat plus a weird flabby sausage.

No wonder we feel sorry for them.

pussy > penis  :)
w