Author Topic: Im Back its been Hell  (Read 2209 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Im Back its been Hell
« on: June 08, 2009, 02:20:51 PM »
Hellafied journey that is , here is a new pic of myself that replaces all other idolized muscleman. special thanks to my boys E. Monster J. Mcfarland Bastiono sponsering my transcontinental voyage with J.Mcfarland,  also special thanks to The True Atlantis and Alex23 for letting me borrow some money for a falcon tent to live in while i donate my painting earnings for intergalactic space researching .

And I must thank Ron Avidian for leaving the cookie crumb trail full of hemp protein and rice protein since it is low in tryptophan thus i wouldnt be lethargic sleepy or weak from the NetherFalcon Forrest back to find GetBig!
A

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: Im Back its been Hell
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 02:53:03 PM »

There goes the neighborhood....

::) ::) ::)

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 02:54:11 PM »
nice horseshoe Johnny

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 02:55:14 PM »
nice horseshoe Johnny

cross striations soon , munzer ripped style
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2009, 03:00:16 PM »

There goes the neighborhood....

::) ::) ::)

the neighborhood only listen to tv and magzines and not johnny and his google searches
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2009, 03:01:45 PM »
The Prince of getbig has returned.  Falcon, what kind of torture atrocities were commited by Ron and the mods?  Did they waterboard you?  Good to see you back.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 03:09:51 PM »
The Prince of getbig has returned.  Falcon, what kind of torture atrocities were commited by Ron and the mods?  Did they waterboard you?  Good to see you back.

they found waterboarding only nourished the falcon. The Ron Avidian would only feed us extremely unhealthy orange chicken to keep us alive in time out  >:(
A

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2009, 03:25:41 PM »
they found waterboarding only nourished the falcon. The Ron Avidian would only feed us extremely unhealthy orange chicken to keep us alive in time out  >:(

do you prefer fried rice or white rice with your orange chicken?  Also, we were wondering if it comes with soup or eggroll.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 03:35:07 PM »

I shudder at the thought of what you and Alex have been thru.  Poor onlymen is still there, hope he makes it.  Maybe he can live off his ample supply of fat...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2009, 03:38:09 PM »
Welcome back Senor Falcone. Let the Brotherhood of Falcons reconvene the High Council.  :)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2009, 03:40:05 PM »
i guess we have kings and princes here now.

too many court jesters though.
Deep Tissue Massage

Bast175

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2009, 03:42:47 PM »
who want's the Bast000 profile now?  :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2009, 03:43:48 PM »
i guess we have kings and princes here now.

too many court jesters though.

You are a Baron, sir.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2009, 03:46:23 PM »
You are a Baron, sir.

you're quite the Minister of the Department of Pussy Poundage yourself, Showstoppa.
Deep Tissue Massage

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2009, 03:48:25 PM »
you and alex23 need to have a balls out sword fight

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2009, 06:18:43 PM »
Hellafied journey that is , here is a new pic of myself that replaces all other idolized muscleman. special thanks to my boys E. Monster J. Mcfarland Bastiono sponsering my transcontinental voyage with J.Mcfarland,  also special thanks to The True Atlantis and Alex23 for letting me borrow some money for a falcon tent to live in while i donate my painting earnings for intergalactic space researching .

And I must thank Ron Avidian for leaving the cookie crumb trail full of hemp protein and rice protein since it is low in tryptophan thus i wouldnt be lethargic sleepy or weak from the NetherFalcon Forrest back to find GetBig!

You got it my weegar!
Spirit of Truth

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2009, 10:01:08 PM »
Thank the reptilian Gods for that.

The foreign island Negroes were getting restless...

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2009, 10:34:19 PM »

Wow!  You've made huge improvements since 2004!

http://www.efbodybuildinggallery.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=28512
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dustin

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2009, 10:52:37 PM »
Wow!  You've made huge improvements since 2004!

http://www.efbodybuildinggallery.com/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=28512

Clicked the link and a picture of Johnny's dong popped up. My grandma is right behind me but didn't see... :-X

.... I'll email myself the link and fap when I get home. :D

Alex23

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2009, 11:16:24 PM »
The Phaoooooolkan once again flying high; and is right about L-Tryptophan in milk; a quart a day and I'm a zombie...

LOL @ 'hemp protein'.. I almost bought some on trueprotein.com 2 days ago... I was talking with someone recently lean and veiny as a cock advocating soy protein for its digestability and cheap price..

fuck milk and milk derivative.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2009, 11:38:05 PM »
Excess in moderation. 2000 calorie days to even it out. Keep diet mentality as long as you can get away with it. No worries. I'm getting stronger on many lifts and my energy output is impressive. All that without a big stomach. Get Big!
~

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2009, 12:14:07 AM »
Good job. What %bf is that?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2009, 01:26:43 AM »
Excess in moderation. 2000 calorie days to even it out. Keep diet mentality as long as you can get away with it. No worries. I'm getting stronger on many lifts and my energy output is impressive. All that without a big stomach. Get Big!

nice shape.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2009, 01:42:19 AM »
Pencil neck and skinny forearms sums up his "physique"

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2009, 04:32:21 AM »

Your arm looks good, but is far too big for your little body