Author Topic: How has this recession hurt you're bbing.  (Read 3275 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Re: How has this recession hurt you're bbing.
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2009, 03:15:10 PM »
Haha, oh yeah, the bush years. Good old days, huh?  ::)

He aint apologizing to any freakin arabs, like Hussein Obama.
Won 2 wars at the same time
and kept America safe for 7 yeah 7 years not 1 terrist attack here
or on a foreign embassy.

It was ACORN Obama's baby that wanted affordable housing for the poor my friend, hence the massive foreclosures.
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2009, 03:16:20 PM »
hahah your serious I can tell, but you do know Bush caused the recession and the recession was in FULL swing when President Obama took office.  Obama will fix the problem though, intelligence almost as high as Nasser el Sonbaty.

jt
Bush inherited a recession, and a weak military as well.
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2009, 03:18:10 PM »
why do normal workers act like that shit effects them?

Everything here in Vegas is closing in the Summerlin area.
I can't hire any normal workers, cause my businesss is down I
had to really downsize.
Most are all show no go!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2009, 03:19:58 PM »
I had to take a jug of protein from a homeless guy.....I let him keep his IFBB pro card.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2009, 03:22:55 PM »
I had to take a jug of protein from a homeless guy.....I let him keep his IFBB pro card.

should of stole the thong to auction off on getbig

gilles

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2009, 03:25:59 PM »

Has God revealed His plan to any of us?

He has, that we may prosper, no good thing will He withold from those who's walk is blameless. Trust in Him, by letting go of your questions. Truly we are to be questionless, unless the knowledge is attainable. In this case the knowledge given to us in the Word is not what we want to hear. We want more. God telling us that he wants us to prosper and that he has good things in store for us is obviously not enough. We think we need to know the specifics of His speperate plans for us, that if we knew those things we would surely be content. Who knows us better? God? or man?

Cease your questions thus showing your trust in the Lord Almighty.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2009, 03:30:23 PM »

He has, that we may prosper, no good thing will He withold from those who's walk is blameless. Trust in Him, by letting go of your questions. Truly we are to be questionless, unless the knowledge is attainable. In this case the knowledge given to us in the Word is not what we want to hear. We want more. God telling us that he wants us to prosper and that he has good things in store for us is obviously not enough. We think we need to know the specifics of His speperate plans for us, that if we knew those things we would surely be content. Who knows us better? God? or man?

3. The Sermonator

A close relative to the Self-Promoter, the Sermonator trolls various comment forums to find some way to divert the conversation to his favorite subject -- most often something related to morals, religion or a particular political view. No discussion is too interesting and no community too engaged for the Sermonator to subvert into a tedious homily on his topic of choice.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2009, 03:32:13 PM »
should of stole the thong to auction off on getbig

He wasn't wearing one....and I looked REAL close, just in case.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2009, 03:41:47 PM »
He aint apologizing to any freakin arabs, like Hussein Obama.
Won 2 wars at the same time
and kept America safe for 7 yeah 7 years not 1 terrist attack here
or on a foreign embassy.

yeah, but he did kinda let that one biggie attack happen early on, on his watch.

I got a feeling if/when obama receives a document with detailed warning, he'll put bullets in their asses ala somali pirates.  Bush stayed on vacation, ignored the memo sent from allies and FBI alike in middle of night, and 911 happened 6 weeks later.

You can't pat bush on the back for stopping terror... he was tested and was asleep at the wheel.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2009, 04:00:51 PM »
Absolutely NOT. Bigger and Better then ever. Just ordered 180.00 in protein supps from www.dpsnutrition.com check them out, no one beats their prices.

nice site, significantly cheaper than bb.com

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2009, 04:17:20 PM »

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2009, 08:49:57 PM »
Bush inherited a recession, and a weak military as well.

Bill Clinton left George W America on a silver platter, great economy and gas prices were down, everything was fine, then Bush came and and blew it all up for 8 years.  Yeah those were the good ol' days  ;D
TEAM Nasser

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2009, 11:54:47 PM »
No.  I am doing well financially.  I have a gym at work yet still pay to go to the gym away from work.  Diet is still high in quality protein.  Living the getbigger life. 

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2009, 12:29:40 AM »
and whole foods is not an option like when bush was pres.

oh my..

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2009, 12:30:51 AM »
What is this recession that you speak of?
No doubt about it...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2009, 01:12:03 AM »
For me....I've had to cut back on my use of baby oil.....I no longer buy the family sized tub at Costco. Also, I use regular thongs now, instead of the glittery kind. No way I'm getting one with bullets and shit like Freeman.......
HAHA, RON.....

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2009, 07:34:38 AM »
yeah, but he did kinda let that one biggie attack happen early on, on his watch.

I got a feeling if/when obama receives a document with detailed warning, he'll put bullets in their asses ala somali pirates.  Bush stayed on vacation, ignored the memo sent from allies and FBI alike in middle of night, and 911 happened 6 weeks later.

You can't pat bush on the back for stopping terror... he was tested and was asleep at the wheel.

Bullshit.  Bush was on the job 24hr a day.  My best friend works (as a supervisor) for Air Force One.  The detail, and upgrades show
bushes commitment.  I.E being able to broadcast from the plane, satellite tv for every news org in the world.  He said bill clinton just wanted to
watch movies.  Also the communications equipment on there was as good as a tv station.  Lots of info.  I'll ask him what Obama requested.
Most are all show no go!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2009, 07:40:03 AM »
  Bullshit.  Bush was on the job 24hr a day.  My best friend works (as a supervisor) for Air Force One.  The detail, and upgrades show
bushes commitment.  I.E being able to broadcast from the plane, satellite tv for every news org in the world.  He said bill clinton just wanted to
watch movies.  Also the communications equipment on there was as good as a tv station.  Lots of info.  I'll ask him what Obama requested.

Read about the aug 5 2001 memo.

It was delivered to crawford on a red-eye, fbi sirens blazing.  contents classified, but we know it read 'bin laden determined to strike'.   German's ambassador went on record after 911 and said he also gave bush detailed info on 5 of the hijackers, attack date, and targets, on aug 5 as well.

Condi admits bush handed her the memo, but she never read it.  bush admits he never read it.  Condi said she handed it to rummy, but he says he never read it.

You have condi, rummy, and dubya in a room with some major document arriving in the middle of the night, from our agencies and our allies... and none of them open it.  Why?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2009, 07:42:24 AM »
Read about the aug 5 2001 memo.

It was delivered to crawford on a red-eye, fbi sirens blazing.  contents classified, but we know it read 'bin laden determined to strike'.   German's ambassador went on record after 911 and said he also gave bush detailed info on 5 of the hijackers, attack date, and targets, on aug 5 as well.

Condi admits bush handed her the memo, but she never read it.  bush admits he never read it.  Condi said she handed it to rummy, but he says he never read it.

You have condi, rummy, and dubya in a room with some major document arriving in the middle of the night, from our agencies and our allies... and none of them open it.  Why?

240, you do realize how many of these memo's are passed around on a very regular basis, right?

On a better note, don't you live near Orlando?

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2009, 07:54:27 AM »
recession? what recession? there is no recession!