Author Topic: for baseball "fans" only all else please don't read.  (Read 1787 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
for baseball "fans" only all else please don't read.
« on: June 09, 2009, 01:17:18 PM »
what's the deal with big papi? i don't think anyone fell off as much as he did. witness 2004 41 hrs next year 47 than 54 , 35, 23, and this year he just hit his second hr. avg hovering under 200. was he juiced and just now showing the effects? just burnt? or did he lie about his age and is he way older than 34? what's your take getbiggers?
F

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: for baseball "fans" only all else please don't read.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 01:21:55 PM »
what's the deal with big papi? i don't think anyone fell off as much as he did. witness 2004 41 hrs next year 47 than 54 , 35, 23, and this year he just hit his second hr. avg hovering under 200. was he juiced and just now showing the effects? just burnt? or did he lie about his age and is he way older than 34? what's your take getbiggers?

His steroid dealer is in L.A. now.

affy

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 01:24:44 PM »
apparently he's not seeing the ball properly or something...which is complete bullshit

he'll probably be sent back to AA or AAA if he doesn't improve bigtime by the all star break

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 01:25:04 PM »

Why don't you funk off to a baseball forum you stupid, bollock licking, man's crack savaging, queer.

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 01:26:17 PM »
Why don't you funk off to a baseball forum you stupid, bollock licking, man's crack savaging, queer.

ta ta

Or you could just tell him to post this in the sports board :)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 02:42:09 PM »

ta ta
             dude your all class........
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 02:46:11 PM »

ta ta
                   why did you bother to read this i wrote for baseball fans only, not assholes, why does this make me gay or is this just another case of the kettle calling the pot  black. please in the future stay out of my threads if you don't have anything positive to add. now go back to the kai green  gay thread where you obiviousely belong.
F

body88

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 03:06:05 PM »

It could be the juice, but I think it's more a mental thing than anything.  Imagine being in the hole that he is in right now....in Boston no less.  I was at the game Saturday and he hit one out.

I'm not really sure whats going on.  probably a combo of all the things listed above.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 03:12:40 PM »
Maybe he forgot how to hit?

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 03:27:11 PM »
Maybe he forgot how to hit?
Sammy Sosa forgot how to speak English

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 03:28:30 PM »
He got off the juice or HGH.  Plain and simple.  Reason why Boston won its last two rings and won't win one for a while.  They talk about sabermetrics?  yeah, talk about juicometrics

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2009, 03:30:48 PM »
Sammy Sosa forgot how to speak English

no comprende.... ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2009, 03:40:10 PM »
off topic but on topic..
...i'm watching the pre game on the YES network and GOD do i want to face fuck kim jones

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2009, 05:11:53 PM »
off topic but on topic..
...i'm watching the pre game on the YES network and GOD do i want to face fuck kim jones

Better then listening to those 2 idiots who do the radio broadcast >:(

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2009, 09:03:20 PM »
His mind got all fucked up because rumor has it that he is one of over a 100 who tested positive years back...And when Arod's name leaked out and then months later his buddy Manny got nailed, Ortiz figures he has the most to lose because he does a ton of work with kids in the Boston area...He is waiting for the ball to drop and have his name leaked...Don't know if its true or not but it is a theory being talked about :-\

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 09:21:07 PM »
This thread needs some shredded massive steroid-injected glutes.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2009, 09:48:07 AM »
His mind got all fucked up because rumor has it that he is one of over a 100 who tested positive years back...And when Arod's name leaked out and then months later his buddy Manny got nailed, Ortiz figures he has the most to lose because he does a ton of work with kids in the Boston area...He is waiting for the ball to drop and have his name leaked...Don't know if its true or not but it is a theory being talked about :-\
           not suprising i wish they would just release the100 or so names and just get on with it. i'm of the opinion that a player should be allowed to take or eat whatever they want to compete at the highest level.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 09:51:29 AM »
This thread needs some shredded massive steroid-injected glutes.
                no glutes but here's some juiced beef fer ya. canseco post-op.
F

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 11:43:50 AM »
He got off the juice or HGH.  Plain and simple. 

Wrong, Hes just not making contact It could be age or a mental thing, nothing to do with strengh...

On the other hand you have guys like Maglio Ordoņez & Bob Abreu are hitting pretty well but the ball is not leaving the park like in previous years....

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2009, 02:28:48 PM »
If I were a beat reporter who wanted to push the drug issue, I would investigate the shoe sizes of all pros from the time they came into the bigs until now...That info has to be out there somewhere...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2009, 01:40:04 PM »
If I were a beat reporter who wanted to push the drug issue, I would investigate the shoe sizes of all pros from the time they came into the bigs until now...That info has to be out there somewhere...
          as well as hat size look how barry bonds' melon grew as well as his height. canseco according to his book was only 5 ft 11 but grew to 6 ft 4 from hgh?
F

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2009, 02:04:24 PM »
          as well as hat size look how barry bonds' melon grew as well as his height. canseco according to his book was only 5 ft 11 but grew to 6 ft 4 from hgh?

I thought bones didn't grow except for hands, feet, and head.  You saying I don't have to stay 5'10"?

Flex 215

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2009, 02:13:10 PM »

A former Giants' clubhouse manager said that Bond's hat size went up 3 sizes during his tenure in San Fran.

As for Ortiz, the Yankees are my favorite team of any sport, so of course I hate him. But even I think he could have easily not been using PEDs. Of course it wouldn't shock me if he was either. But I think not having Manny hitting behind him anymore, and the combination of getting older hit him kind of all at once in the last 12 months or so.

Ortiz was good, but having a top 5 right handed hitter of all time protecting you in the lineup, completely changes how you are pitched to. And I think Ortiz has reached an age where the extra weight has become a hindrance. When he was young, the extra fat and water kept him feeling strong, especially since he mostly DH'ed and even when in the field was at first. But now that he's reached middle age, his shape might be bad even for just swinging a bat. ( remember Mo Vaughn? )

Or the rumors are true, and he's off the gas until the heat is off. Who knows. In any case he seems to have broken out a little by homering in the last 2 games against the Yankees. F**king Yankee Killer >:(

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2009, 02:18:20 PM »
I thought bones didn't grow except for hands, feet, and head.  You saying I don't have to stay 5'10"?
i don't know but is it really worth the risks. i'm only5 ft 8, i know some small kids have there legs broken and metal rods are put in to lengthen them but i won't do it very painful.....
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2009, 02:22:29 PM »
         A former Giants' clubhouse manager said that Bond's hat size went up 3 sizes during his tenure in San Fran.

As for Ortiz, the Yankees are my favorite team of any sport, so of course I hate him. But even I think he could have easily not been using PEDs. Of course it wouldn't shock me if he was either. But I think not having Manny hitting behind him anymore, and the combination of getting older hit him kind of all at once in the last 12 months or so.

Ortiz was good, but having a top 5 right handed hitter of all time protecting you in the lineup, completely changes how you are pitched to. And I think Ortiz has reached an age where the extra weight has become a hindrance. When he was young, the extra fat and water kept him feeling strong, especially since he mostly DH'ed and even when in the field was at first. But now that he's reached middle age, his shape might be bad even for just swinging a bat. ( remember Mo Vaughn? )                             it's funny how down thru the years  certain players really beat up on one team. the list of phillie killers is endless. yes i'm a phils fan but not a new one suffered thru the 60's with one of the worst teams ever.

Or the rumors are true, and he's off the gas until the heat is off. Who knows. In any case he seems to have broken out a little by homering in the last 2 games against the Yankees. F**king Yankee Killer >:(

F