Author Topic: Right-wing radio host arguing with MSNBC host  (Read 590 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Right-wing radio host arguing with MSNBC host
« on: June 10, 2009, 08:30:03 AM »
just happened.  Contessa brewer and some LA radio host who intereviewed palin.  They both made some good points, but the radio host insulted MSNBC about 40 times in 3 minutes, finally getting the mic cut.

I'm sure the youtube clip will be around later. 

He had some good points about letterman being wrong for calling Palin 'slutty'... but he came across way too aggressive, rude, and kinda a dickhead.  I'd prefer the left-wing media gets owned with a little more dignity.  This radio host had good points but just sounded like an A-hole

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Right-wing radio host arguing with MSNBC host
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 08:33:11 AM »
just happened.  Contessa brewer and some LA radio host who intereviewed palin.  They both made some good points, but the radio host insulted MSNBC about 40 times in 3 minutes, finally getting the mic cut.

I'm sure the youtube clip will be around later. 

He had some good points about letterman being wrong for calling Palin 'slutty'... but he came across way too aggressive, rude, and kinda a dickhead.  I'd prefer the left-wing media gets owned with a little more dignity.  This radio host had good points but just sounded like an A-hole

Im glad that they are fighting back.Olberman and Mathews insult Palin EVERYDAY NO ONE SAYS A THING!!!I wish someone ,LIKE HER HUSBAND would say "if you personally insult my wife again,I will beat your ass".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 08:35:42 AM »
Im glad that they are fighting back.Olberman and Mathews insult Palin EVERYDAY NO ONE SAYS A THING!!!I wish someone ,LIKE HER HUSBAND would say "if you personally insult my wife again,I will beat your ass".

Letterman definitely stepped over the bounds by saying that. 

My point is that this guy could have been graceful and really get palin some sympathy and make letterman look bad.  Isntead, he just kept trashing MSNBC and talking nonstop about his anti-Obama movie. 

For once, i agreed 100% with Camp Palin here.  They just should have used a non-dickhead to get that message out.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 08:57:22 AM »
Todd Palin couldn't beat his way out of a paperbag.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 09:35:37 AM »
Todd Palin couldn't beat his way out of a paperbag.

Todd Palin would beat the piss out of gutless Olberman.The guy broke his arm and finnished a race.Olberman,that gutless ,spineless coward,was too afraid to go to the Greek Olympics because he was scared of terrorism.Olberman said he saw Don Imus insult secrataries.He waited until Imus was fired befoire he told what an outrage it was.He NEVER EVER said a word to Imus' face.GUTLESS COWARD!.Todd Palin would pound him and Mathews into a pulp,although Id give Madow a chance against him since she has more testosterone then either Olberman or Mathews.

Now,I just heard the exchange on MSNBC.As usual,gutless MSNBC didnt put the really offensive thing that Letterman said up.He said Palins daughter got knocked up by Arod at the 7th inning stretch.MSNBC convienantly left that out.The radior guy DESTROYED her.She also got caught in lie.When has she EVER been called a slut over television?She is a liar.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 09:54:45 AM »
Letterman definitely stepped over the bounds by saying that. 

My point is that this guy could have been graceful and really get palin some sympathy and make letterman look bad.  Isntead, he just kept trashing MSNBC and talking nonstop about his anti-Obama movie. 

For once, i agreed 100% with Camp Palin here.  They just should have used a non-dickhead to get that message out.
LOL dude you watch olberman everynight or at least the highlights you know what a arrogant condescending prick he can be he calls ppl names so many times during his show its ridiculous but you dont bitch about that do you?