Author Topic: Grandmother Tazed By Cops After Traffic Stop  (Read 3467 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Grandmother Tazed By Cops After Traffic Stop
« on: June 10, 2009, 09:58:53 AM »
Now what are the repercussions about this incident. For one it brings to the surface the "new" mindset of the police all across america who are acting in the NWO type mindset paying no regard to age, gender, illness, emergency or anything. In this case a woman was tasered for speeding and though she definitley brought this on herself, there have been many cases where people have died dealing with ignorant cops who are so entangled in their feeling of having "POWER" over exercising good sense. One man was recently brutally attacked because he wouldn't "comply"...the man was having a diabetic seizure, another man could not speek english (he was from Poland) so he was tazered to DEATH, one woman being stopped by plain cloths cops in an unmarked car fled believing she was about to be attacked by a rapist and was cahsed down tazed and jailed for resisting arrest and still another woman called the police after her neighbors were having a brutal fight on their lawn...the cops arrested her, stripped searched her and through her into solitary confinement. America Has Lost It

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/31202935/  WATCH VIDEO IN ARTICLE
C

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Grandmother Tazed By Cops After Traffic Stop
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 10:01:46 AM »
she did deserve to be arrested but the cop should be fired for tazering this women she was in her 70's for shits sake he could have easily subdued her without tazering the shit out her.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 10:03:50 AM »
she did deserve to be arrested but the cop should be fired for tazering this women she was in her 70's for shits sake he could have easily subdued her without tazering the shit out her.

I didn't know you had a bit of lib in you tones?

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 10:06:15 AM »
Maybe she'll do what she is told next time.   >:(

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 10:09:29 AM »

Given her arrogance and disrespect: attitude and foul language and resistance to follow instruction that benefitted her, she will not only get a speeding ticket, but will also be hit with resisting arrest and probably disorderly conduct. The cop as said will NOT face a single charge and I personally feel in this case that is right. There was no reason for this woman to conduct herself in this manner...she better start watching COPS so she can see WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO HER.
C

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 10:09:45 AM »
I didn't know you had a bit of lib in you tones?
LOL i would consider myself independent leaning more conservative the most of the independents though.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 10:13:06 AM »
Given her arrogance and disrespect: attitude and foul language and resistance to follow instruction that benefitted her, she will not only get a speeding ticket, but will also be hit with resisting arrest and probably disorderly conduct. The cop as said will NOT face a single charge and I personally feel in this case that is right. There was no reason for this woman to conduct herself in this manner...she better start watching COPS so she can see WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO HER.
i know believe it of not FOX reported this yesterday and reported the same thing...I do feel that he was in the right to arrest her but again you have to use common sense tazering an elderly women is just fuking retarded and uncalled for there where better ways to handle the situation but she did deserve to be arrested.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 10:24:01 AM »
You can be arrested for refusing to sign a ticket? WTF? Is that a requirement?! If so, ...why is that?
I thought it was just the officer that had to sign it. Up here, they just give you the ticket.
If you don't pay the fine or show up in court, ...then it gets sticky

I'm surprised he even ordered her out of the vehicle to begin with. Up here, you try to get out of your vehicle during a traffic stop, and they're screaming at you to REMAIN IN THE VEHICLE. ... wierd.  :-\
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 10:29:45 AM »
You can be arrested for refusing to sign a ticket? WTF? Is that a requirement?! If so, ...why is that?
I thought it was just the officer that had to sign it. Up here, they just give you the ticket.

I'm surprised he even ordered her out of the vehicle to begin with. Up here, you try to get out of your vehicle during a traffic stop, and they're screaming at you to REMAIN IN THE VEHICLE. ... wierd.  :-\
LOL once when i was younger i got pulled over for no front liscense plate and when i tried to get out and look the cop wouldnt let me... ;D

you also just cant decide your going to leave whenever you want she did try to leave.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 10:31:35 AM »
LOL i would consider myself independent leaning more conservative the most of the independents though.

bullshit. Youre a lib.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 10:32:57 AM »

bullshit. Youre a lib.
ahahahahahhahah that made me laugh  :D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 10:34:22 AM »

The ticket she was getting was actually a summons that she appear in court, but she refused to sign it and became verbally abusive while still sitting in the truck. Then when the cop asked her to get out of the truck, is when she took things too far. Never are you arrested for getting a ticket unless you are driving drunk or are involved in an accident.

In all honesty if she had signed the ticket and went to court and acted like a LITLE OLD LADY the charge for speeding might have been dropped, but with this video evidence working against her she will not only get the ticket and others, she may also get points off her license if not her license suspended for a while. It is not worth getting into and arguments or confrontations with police in america...you are always on the LOSING SIDE.
C

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2009, 10:51:14 AM »
I dont know what to feel about that. To tonys, yeah she was like 72 for real. A taze for her is different than a taze for me. He might have killed her.. i dont know. But she was still being very unruly. But it makes me think, how would have that officer handled the situation if he didnt have a tazer

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2009, 11:28:28 AM »
I dont know what to feel about that. To tonys, yeah she was like 72 for real. A taze for her is different than a taze for me. He might have killed her.. i dont know. But she was still being very unruly. But it makes me think, how would have that officer handled the situation if he didnt have a tazer

for reals, he could have physically subdued her easily if she got hurt doing that well i mean she was resisting its her own fault but to go straight to tazering that just seems excessive to me...sorry for not being able to get a workout in bro i was helping a friend put up a fence saturday and playing paintball sunday let me know if you come back this way we'll make it happen.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2009, 11:39:03 AM »
I'm okay with this.  The woman should have just signed the ticket.  She shouldn't have become combative on a busy road.  I don't think the officer had to wrestle with her.  That's not what they are trained to do. 

Plus she lied afterward about being combative.  As much as I respect my elders, this woman pretty much got what she deserved.  I support the cop. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2009, 11:45:27 AM »
I would imagine he would be able to cuff her and arrest her without tazering her.

Wonder if that amount of electricity could cause a heart arrythmia or heart issue in someone her age, that is a concern, particularly if she had any heart problems (which the officer wouldn not know).

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2009, 12:17:12 PM »
The ticket she was getting was actually a summons that she appear in court, but she refused to sign it and became verbally abusive while still sitting in the truck. Then when the cop asked her to get out of the truck, is when she took things too far. Never are you arrested for getting a ticket unless you are driving drunk or are involved in an accident.

In all honesty if she had signed the ticket and went to court and acted like a LITLE OLD LADY the charge for speeding might have been dropped, but with this video evidence working against her she will not only get the ticket and others, she may also get points off her license if not her license suspended for a while. It is not worth getting into and arguments or confrontations with police in america...you are always on the LOSING SIDE.

Wow, I guess I really beat the odds then huh? ...or maybe times have really changed in America.
I once told off a cop in Chicago... I was tired, frustrated, and my feet were swollen & sore from dancing in stilettos all night at Navy Pier. I just wanted to get back to my hotel room, ...but the Bulls had won the NBA championship that night, and they cordoned off all the streets. If you had Illinois plates, you couldn't enter west of Michigan Ave.  I was sooo pissed off, I got out of the car, got in the cops face and started yelling about what an assinine policy it was to close off streets... what did he expect me to do... sleep in the park?  >:( He had this bemused expression on his face, as I just ranted on and on til I was out of breath... and he finished my sentence for me. He added ..."And you're a Canadian who doesn't care one bit about the Bulls winnings, and don't see why you should be inconvenienced by it, right?"  to which I said "EXACTLY!!!" as indignantly as I could. He just said "ok... Hey Charlie... let 'em through." and like that, ...I was on my way to my hotel.  :D

Now that I look back on it, he was kind of surpressing his laughter. I don't think he was used to that. He was HUGE... ABSOLUTELY GINORMOUS, ...and having me get in his face and yelling like that, must have amused him the way it would amuse you if you were being read the riot act by an angry 3 year old. You gotta admire the spunk, but you don't want to needlessly antagonize them any further by laughing in their face. I must have been a real sorry sight too {lol} ...barely able to stand I was in so much pain. I'd taken my shoes off in the car, and my size 7 feet at that point had swelled up to what looked like size 11's and there was no way I was getting them back on, not without a good soaking. 
w

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 12:19:56 PM »
FTP!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 12:20:56 PM »
I would imagine he would be able to cuff her and arrest her without tazering her.

Wonder if that amount of electricity could cause a heart arrythmia or heart issue in someone her age, that is a concern, particularly if she had any heart problems (which the officer wouldn not know).

Then too there is the other issue of frailty, ...although she didn't strike me as being all that frail.  :-\
if he used physical force to effect an arrest ...what if he broke a bone? 72 yrs old... it's a possibility,
...especially when you see the way she yanked her arm back like that. Either way, ...I'm sure he'll have a hard time living it down... a big cop like him can't even effect an arrest against a 72 yr. old great granny without having to taze?
w

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2009, 12:23:11 PM »
for reals, he could have physically subdued her easily if she got hurt doing that well i mean she was resisting its her own fault but to go straight to tazering that just seems excessive to me...sorry for not being able to get a workout in bro i was helping a friend put up a fence saturday and playing paintball sunday let me know if you come back this way we'll make it happen.

oh its cool. No prob. We went to papadaux's and everything was all good...lol

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2009, 12:40:38 PM »
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2009, 12:52:56 PM »
I hate the State.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2009, 09:32:18 PM »

GUN!!!
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2009, 09:36:22 PM »
Then too there is the other issue of frailty, ...although she didn't strike me as being all that frail.  :-\
if he used physical force to effect an arrest ...what if he broke a bone? 72 yrs old... it's a possibility,
...especially when you see the way she yanked her arm back like that. Either way, ...I'm sure he'll have a hard time living it down... a big cop like him can't even effect an arrest against a 72 yr. old great granny without having to taze?

I understand cops are being given NEW TAZERS with even more power. I guess they will out right KILL anyone who is tazed by this new weapon.
C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2009, 11:50:27 PM »
I'm with the cop on this one.  yeah, he could have put his hand son her - BUT - is the procedure was tase, not deliver some arbitrary level of force, then you use the gun.

He takes her down, and maybe he cracks a rib or kills her, faces a civil suit, etc.

He follows the taze and it's 100% dept procedure.  his ass is covered.

She wasn't listening to the cop and she was very rude.  if I do the same, I'm in cuffs and nobody puts me on the news crying about the victim - I'm a piece of shite that didn't listen to cops.   When an old lady does it, it should be the same.  And if she's too crazy as an excuse, then she's too crazy to drive.