Author Topic: Ron, you endorse pedophilia??!?!?!  (Read 11700 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Ron, you endorse pedophilia??!?!?!
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2009, 08:28:45 AM »
If he got a job he wouldn't be able to kiss that stripper after she's had a long day of blowing old men for dollar bills.

If New Zealand is anything like America, then registered sex offenders will probably have trouble finding a job. Couple that with schizophrenia and a 45 IQ and Jamie isn't going to be doing much work anytime soon. Good thing his parents are still willing to support him at 28.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2009, 12:31:58 PM »
Why can't we all just get along? ???
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2009, 02:28:24 PM »
Why can't we all just get along? ???

None of us would have a problem with NZMM if he didn't spend 8-10 hours a day attacking us on gimmicks and then trying to blow us on his main account.

It's pretty easy to fix this. Stop being a little bitch. I even gave the guy a pass for a month while he talked about me in 400 threads I didn't post in.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2009, 02:43:28 PM »
None of us would have a problem with NZMM if he didn't spend 8-10 hours a day attacking us on gimmicks and then trying to blow us on his main account.

It's pretty easy to fix this. Stop being a little bitch. I even gave the guy a pass for a month while he talked about me in 400 threads I didn't post in.

lol hersh needs to get his blood pressure checked........ he sounds a little worked up....... ask Ron how many gimmicks I have  ;)

owned again

NZ 30 - BallFondler 0
P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2009, 03:03:49 PM »
lol hersh needs to get his blood pressure checked........ he sounds a little worked up....... ask Ron how many gimmicks I have  ;)

owned again

NZ 30 - BallFondler 0

Do I need to make up a list of just a fraction of the confirmed NZPedoMonster gimmicks? I know of at least 5-6 right off the top of my head.  ;)

Worked up is you logging 1500+ posts about me and Chaos in the span of 5 months, Mr. unemployed, balding, registered sex offender.  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2009, 03:16:32 PM »

classic bf  ;D
T

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2009, 03:28:07 PM »
Do I need to make up a list of just a fraction of the confirmed NZPedoMonster gimmicks? I know of at least 5-6 right off the top of my head.  ;)

Worked up is you logging 1500+ posts about me and Chaos in the span of 5 months, Mr. unemployed, balding, registered sex offender.  :D

Do it hersh..... do it....... and for every gimmick you get wrong you have to change your "BezerkFury" name to something I want........ 2 gimmicks wrong - 2 weeks name change...... but hersh is a pussy so he wont take me up on this.....

owned again

NZ 32 - BigFaggot 0
P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2009, 03:38:03 PM »
Holla at yo boy, pedophile!!!!

I love to fuck really skinny bitches.... It makes me think im fucking a pre-teen girl.
I love to fuck really skinny bitches.... It makes me think im fucking a pre-teen girl.

And for every account that is deemed a gimmick, what do I get?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2009, 04:27:52 PM »
Who is hersh?
I hate the State.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2009, 05:38:25 PM »
Who is hersh?

This is little Nicky Hersh..... http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=193722.msg2669424#msg2669424........ he claimed to be a jacked 260lb beast for years....... and then he was exposed as a nerdy little kid......... then he went away for 6 months because of the shame........

what do you think of his face genetics decide?........ i think he should join your team......

P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2009, 05:43:11 PM »
Jamie, if you can find the post of me claiming to be 260, I'll delete my account on the spot. If you can't, you delete yours. How's that sound? If you have a set of balls (which you don't) you'll accept that challenge. I've never claimed to weigh more than 215.

You would be a good candidate for Team Horrible Genetics, though. You juiced to weigh 220 and still can't bench 2x your bodyweight, even after 5+ cycles. Didn't even get you a win in the natural bodybuilding competition you entered, either. :-\

And for every account that is deemed a gimmick, what do I get?

Still waiting for a response on this and for you to stop beating around the bush like a little pussy. Offer up something.  :D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2009, 05:49:16 PM »
Jamie, if you can find the post of me claiming to be 260, I'll delete my account on the spot. If you can't, you delete yours. How's that sound? If you have a set of balls (which you don't) you'll accept that challenge. I've never claimed to weigh more than 215.

You would be a good candidate for Team Horrible Genetics, though. You juiced to weigh 220 and still can't bench 2x your bodyweight, even after 5+ cycles. Didn't even get you a win in the natural bodybuilding competition you entered, either. :-\

Still waiting for a response on this and for you to stop beating around the bush like a little pussy. Offer up something.  :D

Actually I won the natural contests I entered  ;) and was tested.... and have the paperwork to back that up  8) good research hersh....
owned again

Ok lets up the stakes....... for every gimmick you name that ive used in the last week..... ill do something up to you.... a month each gimmick..... if you're wrong..... i get to decide a month each gimmick  ;)

P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2009, 05:56:32 PM »
No, how about this. For any account that's been proven a gimmick at any point in time, you sack up and change your name to "Pedophile", relinquish your moderator spot and leave Getbig for six months.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2009, 06:01:20 PM »
No, how about this. For any account that's been proven a gimmick at any point in time, you sack up and change your name to "Pedophile", relinquish your moderator spot and leave Getbig for six months.

lol hersh is chickening out again......... i kind of expected it for this kid...... he cant be thinking straight..... he hasnt got any fresh air in moths.....
P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2009, 06:03:04 PM »
lol hersh is chickening out again......... i kind of expected it for this kid...... he cant be thinking straight..... he hasnt got any fresh air in moths.....

Jamie, look at your posting history and your Big Mark C posting history. You shouldn't be talking about fresh air.

Good to see you're being a pussy, though. What's the matter, afraid that you won't last another day if you take that bet?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2009, 06:14:25 PM »
Jamie, look at your posting history and your Big Mark C posting history. You shouldn't be talking about fresh air.

Good to see you're being a pussy, though. What's the matter, afraid that you won't last another day if you take that bet?
Don't forget his bigkevind and complexcarbs and truthhurts posting history....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2009, 06:15:16 PM »
Don't forget his bigkevind and complexcarbs and truthhurts posting history....

And DVSGOD, The Night Stalker, DeltsaForce and a handful of other gimmicks.  :-\

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2009, 06:15:31 PM »

you are the little tight pussy Nicholas  :-*.......... ive told you which past gimmicks were mine...... you claim to know some i havnt admitted to......... yet you wont put your money where your mouth is.......
hersh owned again  8)
P

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2009, 06:17:56 PM »
you are the little tight pussy Nicholas  :-*.......... ive told you which past gimmicks were mine...... you claim to know some i havnt admitted to......... yet you wont put your money where your mouth is.......
hersh owned again  8)
Trying to claim an "ownage" in every post, when there hasn't been one is kind of pathetic. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2009, 06:19:32 PM »
Trying to claim an "ownage" in every post, when there hasn't been one is kind of pathetic. :-\

you are being quite the protector of little hersh........ how cute...... are you his 'big'?
P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2009, 06:20:49 PM »
you are being quite the protector of little hersh........ how cute...... are you his 'big'?

I believe we share the same mutual disgust for pedophilia.  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2009, 07:05:18 PM »
I believe we share the same mutual disgust for pedophilia.  ;)
X2
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2009, 07:26:28 PM »
shut up stupid face
w

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2009, 08:43:12 PM »
Add "simple carbs" to the list of gimmick accounts owned by the balding pedo..........
No doubt about it...

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2009, 02:19:41 AM »
;)

I kinda feel guilty tho........ hersh is getting owned so bad...... its a bit of a hollow victory...... like beating a blind kid at eye spy  :-\

you have a very biased opinion.

It looks bad for you, my little Peon.

ta ta nerd
Ta ta nerds!