Author Topic: Ron, you endorse pedophilia??!?!?!  (Read 11709 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Ron, you endorse pedophilia??!?!?!
« on: June 10, 2009, 03:36:31 PM »
Ron, is this true? It looks that way to me. One of your moderators on the natural board, the steroid using NewZealandMuscleMonster, has spent a few years on Getbig endorsing, advocating and bragging about his pedophilia. Now, I don't know about you, but I view pedophiles as the trash of the human race. They're disgusting in every way. But it seems to me that you embrace them? Or is it that you don't have a problem with them? I know you have small children, so I'm a little dumbfounded as to how you can turn a blind eye to a guy who brags about his pedophile romps.

It can't be too good for Getbig, either. A board that rewards comments endorsing pedophilia with a moderator position? Say it ain't so, Ron. While I think NewZealandMuscleMonster, all of his gimmicks like BigMarkC, ComplexCarbs and the others six+ that he runs should be permanently banned, I'm not sure if you will. At the very least, he should be demodded from the Natural Board. Getbig can't endorse pedophilia, Ron.

If you have a heart Ron, you'll do the right thing and ban this pedophile.

Here's the evidence of NewZealandMuscleMonster endorsing and bragging about pedophilia. I think it's more than enough to prove that this trash is a pedophilia.

I love to fuck really skinny bitches.... It makes me think im fucking a pre-teen girl.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Ron, you endorse pedophilia??!?!?!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 03:45:47 PM »
Don't forget about his beastiality, several times a day he talks of sex with sheep and other animals. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 03:47:44 PM »
Don't forget about his beastiality, several times a day he talks of sex with sheep and other animals. :-\

True. I'm shocked that Ron turns a blind eye to an issue as severe as pedophilia on here. And the guy has kids too. Why would Ron give a moderator position to a guy that has admitted to praying on children like his own? Has he no shame?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 04:47:45 PM »
NZMM=great strength genetics

Team Horrible Genetics approved
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 04:54:08 PM »
NZMM=great strength genetics

What strength genetics? He takes a ton of gear and can barely squeak out a rep or two with 315 at 220. Great strength genetics mean you can bench 2x+ body weight, which he is far from. Regardless, let's keep this thread on topic, which involves his admitted pedophilia.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 08:22:25 PM »

That's not necessarily an issue to complain about here in large parts of NZ ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 08:31:49 PM »
Ron, is this true? It looks that way to me. One of your moderators on the natural board, the steroid using NewZealandMuscleMonster, has spent a few years on Getbig endorsing, advocating and bragging about his pedophilia. Now, I don't know about you, but I view pedophiles as the trash of the human race. They're disgusting in every way. But it seems to me that you embrace them? Or is it that you don't have a problem with them? I know you have small children, so I'm a little dumbfounded as to how you can turn a blind eye to a guy who brags about his pedophile romps.

It can't be too good for Getbig, either. A board that rewards comments endorsing pedophilia with a moderator position? Say it ain't so, Ron. While I think NewZealandMuscleMonster, all of his gimmicks like BigMarkC, ComplexCarbs and the others six+ that he runs should be permanently banned, I'm not sure if you will. At the very least, he should be demodded from the Natural Board. Getbig can't endorse pedophilia, Ron.

If you have a heart Ron, you'll do the right thing and ban this pedophile.

Here's the evidence of NewZealandMuscleMonster endorsing and bragging about pedophilia. I think it's more than enough to prove that this trash is a pedophilia.

lol how cute..... i have a fan......

Listen up hersh..... you are about to get what you are used to...... a solid owning......

1) you think Ron cares about posts that were made 2 years ago  ::)
2) That screenshot SS admitted he altered those posts.
3) Other mods on the natural board have admitted (on here) that they have juiced in the past.
4) I have never juiced.
5) You are way off the mark about me having gimmicks  8)
6) You just got owned. How do you feel.....

hersh will go away now....... for 6 months....... just like the previous time he got owned this badly.....

P

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 08:32:59 PM »

Listen up hersh..... you are about to get what you are used to...... a solid owning......

3) Other mods on the natural board have admitted (on here) that they have juiced in the past.
4) I have never juiced.

hersh will go away now....... for 6 months....... just like the previous time he got owned this badly.....

Lies, all lies, just like every other nzmm post.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2009, 08:38:56 PM »
What strength genetics? He takes a ton of gear and can barely squeak out a rep or two with 315 at 220. Great strength genetics mean you can bench 2x+ body weight, which he is far from. Regardless, let's keep this thread on topic, which involves his admitted pedophilia.

No juice
365 @ 200
hersh owned again
 8)
P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2009, 08:40:01 PM »
Lies, all lies, just like every other nzmm post.

How have your calf raises been going...... i hope you have been doing them 3 times a week.....
P

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2009, 08:45:54 PM »
How have your calf raises been going...... i hope you have been doing them 3 times a week.....
How have your steroid injections been going......i hope you have been using clean needles.......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2009, 08:49:06 PM »

4) I have never juiced.

Owned? You're lying through your rat teeth. You're an incredibly insecure little balding pedophile.

1)Those pics aren't doctored.
2)Your posts, regardless of when they were made, are disgusting and warrant banning.
3)Ron can run an IP check and see that you're running the BigMarkC, ComplexCarbs, BigKevinD and many other gimmicks.
4) You've admitted to abusing steroids, so you have no business moderating the natural board (your massively receding hairline at 25 is proof of that).
5) You've been outed for offering g4p on the New Zealand Craigslist.
6) You are my bitch and you can't stop talking about me or Chaos. Log another 1500 posts about us.

Ron, if you have any sense in you, you will ban this pedophile. You have children of your own. What kind of man would endorse pedophilia by allowing pedophile post here?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2009, 09:01:00 PM »

3)Ron can run an IP check and see that you're running the BigMarkC, ComplexCarbs, BigKevinD and many other gimmicks.

If Ron does this and it turns out I am not all of those will you delete your account and have Ron ban your IP so you can never come here again....... come on hersh..... show you have some balls and put your money where your mouth is.......
P

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2009, 09:06:35 PM »
If Ron does this and it turns out I am not all of those will you delete your account and have Ron ban your IP so you can never come here again....... come on hersh..... show you have some balls and put your money where your mouth is.......
IP's change constantly, mine is always different, Ronaldo would have to catch you in the act.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2009, 09:11:05 PM »
IP's change constantly, mine is always different, Ronaldo would have to catch you in the act.

He's probably running off a proxy. Ron can just check the posting styles, posting times and other relevant data and easily determine that BigMarkC, ComplexCarbs, BigKevinD and a host of other accounts are being run by the same little insecure homo. NZMM and BigMarkC have identical posting styles, identical posting times and tag team each other's sphincters way too much for them to be different people.

I find it incredibly amusing that he thinks he's owning us by logging 1000+ posts over the course of 3 months about us. Sad that he has nothing better to do with his life than talk about us 8+ hours a day.  :-\

This thread is about more than that, though. This about an admitted pedophile being allowed to post here. Pedophilia is an immediate banning on pretty much every board out there. Pedophiles like NZMM are the scum of the earth.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2009, 09:21:45 PM »
He's probably running off a proxy. Ron can just check the posting styles, posting times and other relevant data and easily determine that BigMarkC, ComplexCarbs, BigKevinD and a host of other accounts are being run by the same little insecure homo. NZMM and BigMarkC have identical posting styles, identical posting times and tag team each other's sphincters way too much for them to be different people.

I find it incredibly amusing that he thinks he's owning us by logging 1000+ posts over the course of 3 months about us. Sad that he has nothing better to do with his life than talk about us 8+ hours a day.  :-\

This thread is about more than that, though. This about an admitted pedophile being allowed to post here. Pedophilia is an immediate banning on pretty much every board out there. Pedophiles like NZMM are the scum of the earth.
This guy has been swinging from my ass hair for way longer than 3 months. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2009, 10:17:31 PM »

lol hersh is taking his sexual frustration out on me........

remember this thread hersh...... http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=167825.0........ everyone voted that they had no beef with me about the comment....... are you saying they are endorsing pedophilia........

hersh owned again...... i am losing count..... it must be NZ 20 - BumFuckfury 0
P

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2009, 12:56:35 AM »
Can't we all just get along.....
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2009, 02:47:14 AM »
Can't we all just get along.....

Seriouly dude, I was going to say the exact same thing... :o Must be the overall bad genetics+good calf genetics=same thoughts! :o

I hate the State.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2009, 03:09:06 AM »
Seriouly dude, I was going to say the exact same thing... :o Must be the overall bad genetics+good calf genetics=same thoughts! :o

Scary  :o

Further proof that genetics = everything.
No doubt about it...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2009, 03:23:40 AM »
How about this post of BF....... http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=193046.msg2657853#msg2657853......... seems you can't make up your mind about the whole situation....

It's just ball breaking. Good thing you've got a great physique, though.  :-X

One more from me for shits and giggles. Guido hairstyle's drying all poofy, though.  :'(

NZ 25 - BF 0
P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2009, 03:29:28 AM »
NZ + Big Mark C Vs BF + Chaos and co = very vicious, entertaining battles.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2009, 03:32:26 AM »
NZ + Big Mark C Vs BF + Chaos and co = very vicious, entertaining battles.

;)

I kinda feel guilty tho........ hersh is getting owned so bad...... its a bit of a hollow victory...... like beating a blind kid at eye spy  :-\
P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2009, 04:51:35 AM »
;)

I kinda feel guilty tho........ hersh is getting owned so bad...... its a bit of a hollow victory...... like beating a blind kid at eye spy  :-\

How are we getting owned? You can't post without self-owning yourself and you're so unsure of your own insults that you need to run to the G&O on your gimmicks to talk about us every time we bruise your little ego.

The 1,000+ posts you've logged about me and Chaos show who is owning who, Mr. insecure pedophile. You threw down a good 50+ today as well. Try getting a job. :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2009, 05:14:12 AM »
How are we getting owned? You can't post without self-owning yourself and you're so unsure of your own insults that you need to run to the G&O on your gimmicks to talk about us every time we bruise your little ego.

The 1,000+ posts you've logged about me and Chaos show who is owning who, Mr. insecure pedophile. You threw down a good 50+ today as well. Try getting a job. :D
If he got a job he wouldn't be able to kiss that stripper after she's had a long day of blowing old men for dollar bills.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!