Author Topic: Dorian Challenges Nasser to a Fight!!..  (Read 9126 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Dorian Challenges Nasser to a Fight!!..
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2009, 10:24:01 PM »
A

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2009, 10:26:59 PM »
;D

WBAHHAHEHAWHAHWHWAH great post man, epic!
TEAM Nasser

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2009, 10:29:28 PM »
WBAHHAHEHAWHAHWHWAH great post man, epic!

lol.. thx my friend!!.. dont forget that as you yourself has called him,.. nasser is the guy who fuked milos wife before milos ;D

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2009, 10:38:19 PM »
lol.. thx my friend!!.. dont forget that as you yourself has called him,.. nasser is the guy who fuked milos wife before milos ;D

Too bad it didn't last very long - 6 seconds according to Milamar. She left the room laughing leaving nasser sobbing with his pants around his ankles.  Poor nasser really embarrassed himself there with his own admission of having a tiny penis.

No wonder he's so hung up over trying to be big - clearly trying to compensate for being shortchanged by nature :D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2009, 10:43:57 PM »
Too bad it didn't last very long - 6 seconds according to Milamar. She left the room laughing leaving nasser sobbing with his pants around his ankles.  Poor nasser really embarrassed himself there with his own admission of having a tiny penis.

No wonder he's so hung up over trying to be big - clearly trying to compensate for being shortchanged by nature :D

of course milamar has to lie to Milos, she is his wife, how do you think it would look on her to say oh yeah Huge Nasser gave me the fucking of my life and his dick was bigger than your's Milos!  LOL 
TEAM Nasser

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2009, 10:44:37 PM »
http://www.snurfy.com/real-working-homemade-wolverine-claws/

each with a set, fight to the death. :D

How about this matchup

Han (enter the dragon) Vs Predator
Both have one hand equipped with wolverine claws

Who is the deadliest warrior?

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2009, 10:47:16 PM »
of course milamar has to lie to Milos, she is his wife, how do you think it would look on her to say oh yeah Huge Nasser gave me the fucking of my life and his dick was bigger than your's Milos!  LOL 

Nasser himself admitted that he had a tiny penis. The word he used to lessen the pain was "cute".
Nassers ex wife also said she left him for a real man.

Milamar had been rotated around the IFBB so she's been around quite a few BB guys as has many other fitness whores.  She probably got tagged by a lot of IFBB pros -  all of whom could perform better than nasser. Poor guy  :'( :'( ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2009, 10:49:54 PM »
Too bad it didn't last very long - 6 seconds according to Milamar.

Maybe something went wrong? Cause everyone knows Nasser usually lasts 7 seconds, going by what is posted by many.

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2009, 10:51:31 PM »
Maybe something went wrong? Cause everyone knows Nasser usually lasts 7 seconds, going by what is posted by many.

performance anxiety? Maybe it was right after yates deservedly beat him in the 97 olympia   ;D
Milamar probably offered pity sex.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2009, 12:05:30 AM »

very true.. some ppl have ti lie sometimes to keep the family going  :)

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2009, 12:44:47 AM »

True - nasser lied a lot and cheated on his wife several times.
He lied to his friends and family when he was using them for his own benefit.
He lied to the IFBB and fans about his synthol use.
He lies to women to get them into bed.
He lies to himself and others about being an uncrowned mr Olympia when he knows deep down he was never worthy

Nasser continues to lie so he can keep his current family (team nasser) going.

When will the lies stop?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2009, 12:48:53 AM »
When will the lies stop?
How about never.  ;)

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2009, 01:10:08 AM »
How about never.  ;)

LOL - that never gets old
That and the wife beating exposure really blasted open the facade nasser tried to maintain for the general public.

One nasser fan (now an ex nasser fan) pm'd me recently asking why everyone was anti nasser.
I gave him the link to nassers 6 interviews and all the nasser info (wife beating, secret email, etc)exposed on getbig. A couple of days later he pm'd me again saying he had no idea nasser had become such a douche' bag. I replied back saying nasser was always a douche' bag - he just did a better job of hiding it in the past.

A lot of people think nasser is the same man Flex portrayed in their mags - a good guy who was once a contender for the olympia. They are fans because of the way flex portrayed him. If only they knew how messed up the real man is. Even I was taken aback when I saw all the stuff posted on getbig about what was really going on with him. Thats why team nasser is always trying to cover up the truth

Karmic justice - If you live a life of screwing other people over you can expect the same to come back to you
Nasser is reaping what he sowed.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2009, 04:05:31 AM »
True - nasser lied a lot and cheated on his wife several times.
He lied to his friends and family when he was using them for his own benefit.
He lied to the IFBB and fans about his synthol use.
He lies to women to get them into bed.
He lies to himself and others about being an uncrowned mr Olympia when he knows deep down he was never worthy

Nasser continues to lie so he can keep his current family (team nasser) going.

When will the lies stop?

aren't you "new hank wood"??

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2009, 04:20:31 AM »
nasser is muslim, he will strike those necks as god commanded him.

Vorkosigan

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2009, 05:26:29 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2009, 04:08:06 PM »

HaHAHAHAHAHAhahahaahaaha aa!!!!!

Look at the vacant stare of Nasser........ that's because his brain is in Dorian's freezer.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2009, 04:31:59 PM »
What the hell is going on w/dorians calves, they look ridiculous.
I am a big baby

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2009, 11:57:48 PM »

Is this why you tell your Dad you've got a gf?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2009, 12:07:31 AM »
Is this why you tell your Dad you've got a gf?

lol ya ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2009, 02:11:18 AM »

Classic

I think Dorian owned nasser more than three times - Dorian holds the deed to nassers mind for life considering all the psychological scarring nasser still exhibits and relays through his followers. 

Dorian/shawn/milos and Flex probably don't even give nasser even a minute of their lives while nasser spends every day ranting about shawn or flex using the silly nicknames he made for them. Pretty retarded behavior for a 45yr old man using the language of a 7yr old when referring to his former colleagues. I take that back....a 7yr old probably has more common sense.

All this shows how badly they own him that he gets his fag fans to attack  his enemies on getbig. Based on the evidence Dr Chimps provided he's too cowardly to do his own dirty work and has appointed bigbobs/bober as his emissary to attack Yates.

Interesting to note that neither Yates or Coleman fans start threads to attack nasser or refer to him unless they get attacked first. It's usually nasser fans gimmicks that start anti yates posts.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2009, 02:24:02 AM »
Classic

I think Dorian owned nasser more than three times - Dorian holds the deed to nassers mind for life considering all the psychological scarring nasser still exhibits and relays through his followers. 

Dorian/shawn/milos and Flex probably don't even give nasser even a minute of their lives while nasser spends every day ranting about shawn or flex using the silly nicknames he made for them. Pretty retarded behavior for a 45yr old man using the language of a 7yr old when referring to his former colleagues. I take that back....a 7yr old probably has more common sense.

All this shows how badly they own him that he gets his fag fans to attack  his enemies on getbig. Based on the evidence Dr Chimps provided he's too cowardly to do his own dirty work and has appointed bigbobs/bober as his emissary to attack Yates.

Interesting to note that neither Yates or Coleman fans start threads to attack nasser or refer to him unless they get attacked first. It's usually nasser fans gimmicks that start anti yates posts.

It's a bit like Mike Mentzer getting beaten by Arnold at the 1980 Mr Olympia, which left Mike scarred for life and eventually caused (among other things) him to lose his mind.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2009, 02:38:05 AM »
It's a bit like Mike Mentzer getting beaten by Arnold at the 1980 Mr Olympia, which left Mike scarred for life and eventually caused (among other things) him to lose his mind.

Very good point. 

Idle hands are a devils workshop. All nasser seems to do nowadays is sit around all day collecting rent checks and walking his dog. Of all the things nasser has lost I'm sure he misses his mind the most :D At least when he was competing he was less of an asshole.

Shawn/Yates/Sarcev etc are financially secure but they seem to be actively involved in something or the other after retiring from competition They don't waste time bemoaning past injustices or resorting to childish wargames via proxies on getbig.................. .......or selling worn clothes on the internet ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2009, 02:42:36 AM »
Classic

i cant blame you because i know how stupid you are!!.. your stupidity is clear here to consider these funny picture an anti yates post!!..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2009, 03:02:43 AM »
i cant blame you because i know how stupid you are!!.. your stupidity is clear here to consider these funny picture an anti yates post!!..

Your stupidity is even clearer if you think all of your so called funny posts aren't veiled attacks.
This isn't the first time you've started a Yates-joke thread putting nasser as superior over yates.
Pretty obvious what your real agenda when the subject of your jokes is always Nasser vs Yates

In addition you've attacked others (okami for example) on the board and then when they respond back you try to cover it up by claiming it was a joke.

Of course when other people post funny pics of nasser you have a meltdown

The crown of stupidity sits squarely on your head chump
I can't blame you because you don't know any better   :D
Carry on