Author Topic: Dorian Challenges Nasser to a Fight!!..  (Read 9124 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Dorian Challenges Nasser to a Fight!!..
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2009, 03:03:39 AM »
I'd put my money on Dorian........
No doubt about it...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2009, 03:18:25 AM »
Your stupidity is even clearer if you think all of your so called funny posts aren't veiled attacks.
This isn't the first time you've started a Yates-joke thread putting nasser as superior over yates.
Pretty obvious what your real agenda when the subject of your jokes is always Nasser vs Yates

In addition you've attacked others (okami for example) on the board and then when they respond back you try to cover it up by claiming it was a joke.

Of course when other people post funny pics of nasser you have a meltdown

The crown of stupidity sits squarely on your head chump
I can't blame you because you don't know any better   :D
Carry on

"agenda" lol, the exact same word you were using when you were dreadlord ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2009, 03:23:49 AM »
"agenda" lol, the exact same word you were using when you were dreadlord ;D

yes... its a very uncommon word. No one else has ever used it on this board other than dreadlord. 
Your logic is impeccable as always ::)

I wonder what other words i use that only dreadlord uses. I'll check and use them more often if it makes you meltdown more.
Jokes on you as always

That crown fitting nice and tightly?  ;)

Anything else?
No?
Then its lights out bitch

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2009, 03:11:04 PM »
yes... its a very uncommon word. No one else has ever used it on this board other than dreadlord. 
Your logic is impeccable as always ::)

I wonder what other words i use that only dreadlord uses. I'll check and use them more often if it makes you meltdown more.
Jokes on you as always

That crown fitting nice and tightly?  ;)

Anything else?
No?
Then its lights out bitch

Ha Ha   Tyr owning the shit out of Shari Saladtosser and Nasser at the same time

brutally and efficiently destroying these mongrels

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2009, 06:54:18 PM »
prank toy modeled after nasser nights with Sherief Shalaby.
http://www.prankplace.com/penman.htm
A

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2009, 08:10:57 PM »

Ha Ha   Tyr owning the shit out of Shari Saladtosser and Nasser at the same time

brutally and efficiently destroying these mongrels

okami had started a thread about some missing posters who aren't active these days as before and included your name.. i asked him to start a thread about nasser if he wanted to see you!!.. i was not wrong ;D

tyr/dreadlord is the same shit as you but he takes things more seriously.. he is a 24/7 getbig kid while you are a 40+ fellow who doesnt bother yourself that much..

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2009, 10:18:17 PM »
Dude he's just training and sparring. No big deal. Its not like he's going to compete professionally. When you spar you're bound to get tagged at some point which explains the black eye. Anyway it looks like he's boxing and not training in MMA (which involves groundfighting as well)

Just like a ex bodybuilder who still trains despite the fact that he no longer competes. Good that he's spending time with his kid. Most dads don't get a chance to do that once the kids grow up.

Training and sparring at his age is fine...Letting people take your picture knowing it will get online and even putting it online yourself(himself) is borderline "he's suicidal and having a really hard time to adjusting to older age"...Bottom line is he wants everyone to think he is a fucking badass...Guys who need to tell the world this usually fall in the 99.9 times out of 100 I'm a pussy catagory...:-\ Ronnie Coleman is much like him...He himself goes around flashing a phony badge telling everyone he is some kind of cop still...When everyone knows they(the government) backed way the fuck a way from him years ago knowing he was a massive drug hound...

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2009, 10:32:26 PM »
How about never.  ;)

Hahahaaa, poor idiot can't even formulate a coherent sentence.

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2009, 05:19:09 AM »
okami had started a thread about some missing posters who aren't active these days as before and included your name.. i asked him to start a thread about nasser if he wanted to see you!!.. i was not wrong ;D

tyr/dreadlord is the same shit as you but he takes things more seriously.. he is a 24/7 getbig kid while you are a 40+ fellow who doesnt bother yourself that much..

I don't think Tyr is a kid because his responses are very measured and adult-like. Your responses are more childish and, as he pointed out, you meltdown easily like a kid. As for him being dreadlord I doubt it because DL used to post constantly on the MMA board, far more than on the G&O, going by his statistics. Tyr has never posted there from what I can tell.  Tyr is supportive of NW83 while DL would have attacked him relentlessly. 

The similarity I can see is that Tyr owned you just as easily as DL would have. You never rebutted anything he said and just tried to weasel out by calling him dreadlord. Pretty sad display.   :-\

Also going by statistics - you're here 24/7 while he's hardly here.

Training and sparring at his age is fine...Letting people take your picture knowing it will get online and even putting it online yourself(himself) is borderline "he's suicidal and having a really hard time to adjusting to older age"...Bottom line is he wants everyone to think he is a fucking badass...Guys who need to tell the world this usually fall in the 99.9 times out of 100 I'm a pussy catagory...:-\ Ronnie Coleman is much like him...He himself goes around flashing a phony badge telling everyone he is some kind of cop still...When everyone knows they(the government) backed way the fuck a way from him years ago knowing he was a massive drug hound...

If he posted that pic online - yeah that would be attention whoring.  On the flip side someone else could have taken it and posted it online without his knowledge. Oh well as long as he doesn't start having cardboard cutouts of him in MMA gear at BB expos.

Why would ronnie flash a phony badge? Isn't he still a reserve cop?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2009, 05:50:04 AM »
I don't think Tyr is a kid because his responses are very measured and adult-like. Your responses are more childish and, as he pointed out, you meltdown easily like a kid. As for him being dreadlord I doubt it because DL used to post constantly on the MMA board, far more than on the G&O, going by his statistics. Tyr has never posted there from what I can tell.  Tyr is supportive of NW83 while DL would have attacked him relentlessly. 

The similarity I can see is that Tyr owned you just as easily as DL would have. You never rebutted anything he said and just tried to weasel out by calling him dreadlord. Pretty sad display.   :-\

Also going by statistics - you're here 24/7 while he's hardly here.

DL/baracuda in the past..
tyr/nizar in the present..

all = one piece of shit :-\..

whatever you do to change your style you are a failure..

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2009, 05:58:12 AM »
Fixed

whatever sheriff says to save himself he is still a failure..

Ha ha ha

You're really having a bad day aren't you?
Get a life bro. Spending all day on getbig isn't good for your health

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2009, 08:08:58 AM »
another fantastic thread from a fantastic poster  8)

his intellect and homour are clearly too much for your average trailer dwelling gber !
175lbs by 31st July

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2009, 08:16:38 AM »

his intellect and homour are clearly too much for your average trailer dwelling gber !
Welcome back man
Thought u were dead

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2009, 08:37:57 AM »
Fixed

Ha ha ha

You're really having a bad day aren't you?
Get a life bro. Spending all day on getbig isn't good for your health

check the dialogue you DL wrote here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=247057.msg3673661#msg3673661

and the dialogue you tyr wrote here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=274259.msg3867120#msg3867120

and tell me they are not the same person :P :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2009, 08:48:19 AM »

dearest of all my friends!!.. where have you been???..

this place is honoured again  ;) ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2009, 12:07:05 PM »
Stupidity = when someone takes something which is meant to be funny seriously!!..

And yet, they made a valid point that you're obsessed with Yates. You write about him and start threads about him constantly, comparing him to Nasser and trying to demean him whilst glorifying Nasser. It's obvious that Dorian beating your hero has affected you a lot. It's too bad that you're a racist who loves Nasser primarilly due to his race and can't stand that an Anglo with the surename of Yates defeated him. Too bad for you. Monster inferiority complex.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2009, 12:11:10 PM »
  And yet, they made a valid point that you're obsessed with Yates. You write about him and start threads about him constantly, comparing him to Nasser and trying to demean him whilst glorifying Nasser. It's obvious that Dorian beating your hero has affected you a lot. It's too bad that you're a racist who loves Nasser primarilly due to his race and can't stand that an Anglo with the surename of Yates defeated him. Too bad for you. Monster inferiority complex.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Yea where is NASSER now..I think i saw a pic of him working in a auto oil change chain?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2009, 12:14:07 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you are right mr. genus,  and this is why i mentioned many times that yates deserved to beat nasser at mr. olympia 95 and that at his best yates is the best mr. olympia ever in my opinion!!..

believe it or not, this thread is just for fun, you may find it not funny but don’t try to give it a big meaning!!.. sure as a nasser fan I made him the winner and again the whole thing is meant to be funny!

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2009, 12:26:34 PM »
;D

I think this comic strip format is extremely funny!!  :D :D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2009, 02:10:53 PM »
you are right mr. genus,  and this is why i mentioned many times that yates deserved to beat nasser at mr. olympia 95 and that at his best yates is the best mr. olympia ever in my opinion!!..

believe it or not, this thread is just for fun, you may find it not funny but don’t try to give it a big meaning!!.. sure as a nasser fan I made him the winner and again the whole thing is meant to be funny!

Firstly, it's spelled "genius", genius. "Genus" is a taxonomical category. Secondly, you only do these jokes vs Dorian. It's never vs any other bodybuilder other than Yates. It's obvious that, as a Nasser fan, you are very upset that your hero got beat by Dorian at the 97' Olympia and just can't let it go. Stop pretending that it's a joke otherwise you'd do it with other bodybuilders. And you think Dorian as his best is the best bodybuilder ever but is a Nasser fan and not a Dorian fan? Then your motivation for being a Nasser fan couldn't possibly be only his physique. It's obvious that you are a fan of his because he shares your ethnicity. Conclusion: you are a racist. :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2009, 08:34:17 PM »
  Firstly, it's spelled "genius", genius. "Genus" is a taxonomical category. Secondly, you only do these jokes vs Dorian. It's never vs any other bodybuilder other than Yates. It's obvious that, as a Nasser fan, you are very upset that your hero got beat by Dorian at the 97' Olympia and just can't let it go. Stop pretending that it's a joke otherwise you'd do it with other bodybuilders. And you think Dorian as his best is the best bodybuilder ever but is a Nasser fan and not a Dorian fan? Then your motivation for being a Nasser fan couldn't possibly be only his physique. It's obvious that you are a fan of his because he shares your ethnicity. Conclusion: you are a racist. :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

sorry mr. "ge-anus" :D (again this is a joke, dont be upset) lol..

i always make nasser vs. dorian jokes simply because this is more interesting than nasser vs. kevin or nasser vs. shawn.. etc.. if you had followed bodybuilding in the 90s you would have known that yates and nasser were the 2 guys with the biggest fan bases.. i cant deny that i like nasser more because of his egyptian roots and i see nothing bad or strange in this.. you cant blame an english guy for favoring yates or an american guy for favoring ronnie!!..

so are you defending yates here because he shares your ethnicity??.. if the joke was nasser vs. ahmed haidar, would you have bothered yourself to defend haidar :-\
no?.. so the conclusion = you are a RACIST ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2009, 11:13:25 PM »
check the dialogue you DL wrote here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=247057.msg3673661#msg3673661

and the dialogue you tyr wrote here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=274259.msg3867120#msg3867120

and tell me they are not the same person :P :-\

why no comment from tyr/nizar/dl ?!... :P

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2009, 02:14:31 AM »
why no comment from tyr/nizar/dl ?!... :P

I was too busy laughing at you.

you could be right about tyr and DL. Lets see
Similar posting style doesn't mean its the same person
We can always have Ron come in and clean house again

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2009, 04:09:36 AM »
I was too busy laughing at you.

you could be right about tyr and DL. Lets see
Similar posting style doesn't mean its the same person
We can always have Ron come in and clean house again

not only similar posting style but also same hatred to nasser and team nasser, same hatred to arabs and muslims.. etc.. it's crystal clear man.. even a stupid fellow like you can notice they are the same piece of shit!!

this is in case you yourself are not tyr/dl/baracuda ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Dorian + Bob = Nasser!
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2009, 04:46:10 AM »
mass + class = mass with class :)