Author Topic: Juiced to the gills at 17 - disgusting  (Read 21918 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Juiced to the gills at 17 - disgusting
« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2009, 10:15:35 PM »
I can't believe people keep mentioning "Pro Hormones". C'mon, I've never know ANYONE who took PH and looks like that...EVER. He's on the good stuff...you're lucky to get bloat and bitch tits on PH's.  :-\
and i cant believe i keep seeing posts by people saying things like "prohormones dont do shit but give side effcets"...etc.  this has been gone over time and time again... "prohormones" are steroids, and the popular ones, like superdrol, tren extreme, epistane, m1t, ect ect... are stronger than most of the "illegal real stuff"...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2009, 10:20:29 PM »
and i cant believe i keep seeing posts by people saying things like "prohormones dont do shit but give side effcets"...etc.  this has been gone over time and time again... "prohormones" are steroids, and the popular ones, like superdrol, tren extreme, epistane, m1t, ect ect... are stronger than most of the "illegal real stuff"...
QFT.  Don't know why people think something has to be illegal to work. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2009, 10:27:02 PM »
QFT.  Don't know why people think something has to be illegal to work. 
a kid that works at the pool with me teaching swim lessons...used to play on the high school golf team with me... normal looking dude... this summer he is pretty well built and lean, about 185-190...he used to be a normal looking 170 ish kinda soft dude...   he just did a cycle of a "prohormone"  which was half epistane & half tren xt..

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2009, 10:55:50 PM »
The insecurity in this thread is hilarious.  You guys are tearing this kid apart for looking awesome.  Wanna see a juiced teenager?  Here's one:

The Italian kid from Jersey? Not-so-much.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2009, 10:59:55 PM »
The insecurity in this thread is hilarious.  You guys are tearing this kid apart for looking awesome.  Wanna see a juiced teenager?  Here's one:

The Italian kid from Jersey? Not-so-much.

thats a teenage(it hink hes actually 20 or 21 in that picture..i know hes at least that old now)... who has been juicing very heavily for years and also uses in combination with loads of gh and insulin.

regular levels of juicing and being a chemical experiment are two very different things.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2009, 11:05:01 PM »
The way in whick Palumbo 'plays up' to these teenagers on juice.  He should be ashamed of himself.  I almost feel like reporting him to child-services!

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2009, 11:29:18 PM »

thats a teenage(it hink hes actually 20 or 21 in that picture..i know hes at least that old now)... who has been juicing very heavily for years and also uses in combination with loads of gh and insulin.

regular levels of juicing and being a chemical experiment are two very different things.

Pics of him at this size have been around since this kid's been 19, so he's been at least this big for a while.  My point is that you guys are making such a "big deal" out of a "who gives a shit".

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2009, 01:34:15 AM »

Taylor Please.....
HAHA, RON.....

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2009, 02:27:19 AM »
dude is like 4 feet tall!

i quess roids do shunt your growth
i used to play Rugby, and at about 12-14 years old there was another kid on my team who was quite big at such a young age, better physique than most getbiggers have now... he looked liked a smaller version of alexy leuxecov(whatever his fucking name is) but, he was very short, probably maxed out now at 5ft.6, his older brother apparantly dabbled with juice so either this kid was getting some assistance or he had genetics for low myostatin like Flex Wheeler lol, also he got injured alot and got cramp/pulled muscles, made you wonder..
He was good though, he would get the ball at our own try line (for americans thats your own touchdown zone i guess) and run through 10 members of the other team 100metres up the pitch and score a try almost every time he got the ball lmao. Though as we got older he didnt get taller and eventually even though he had more muscle.. other people had more weight and where able to tackle him fairly easily.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2009, 02:41:41 AM »
i used to play Rugby, and at about 12-14 years old there was another kid on my team who was quite big at such a young age, better physique than most getbiggers have now... he looked liked a smaller version of alexy leuxecov(whatever his fucking name is) but, he was very short, probably maxed out now at 5ft.6, his older brother apparantly dabbled with juice so either this kid was getting some assistance or he had genetics for low myostatin like Flex Wheeler lol, also he got injured alot and got cramp/pulled muscles, made you wonder..
He was good though, he would get the ball at our own try line (for americans thats your own touchdown zone i guess) and run through 10 members of the other team 100metres up the pitch and score a try almost every time he got the ball lmao. Though as we got older he didnt get taller and eventually even though he had more muscle.. other people had more weight and where able to tackle him fairly easily.

I use to play Rugby League. Played for 10 years. The islander guys who played were fucking massive. I remember when i was about 13-14 years old, and this islander kid we use to play against was like 120kg (270lbs). Pretty fat, but these fuckers are massive. Almost impossible to tackle......... ;D
No doubt about it...

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2009, 03:11:19 AM »
I use to play Rugby League. Played for 10 years. The islander guys who played were fucking massive. I remember when i was about 13-14 years old, and this islander kid we use to play against was like 120kg (270lbs). Pretty fat, but these fuckers are massive. Almost impossible to tackle......... ;D
yea there are alot of fat fucks who play rugby but this kid probably had 16"+ arms, capped delts and seperation in his quads at 5ft.2 and 13 year old. He benched 80kg+ as far as i can remember.
I was one of the only people who could actually tackle him, mainly because i was about 5ft.10 already at that age and weighed more lol.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2009, 05:32:04 AM »
http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/iatraining/396-teen-bodybuilder-frank-mannarino-trains-biceps-and-abs.html

::) look how that abomination dave palumbo applaudes this retarded kid who will suffer from palumboism by the  age of 25.

only 1.5 years training... haha fucking juicer all artificial muscle.

:o  Oh My! ...ummm... does anyone know what the legal age of consent is in New Jersey?  {blush}  :P
w

Big Dave.

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2009, 06:56:38 AM »
pulling teeth comes to mind!! what i hard interview! couldn't shut the guy up lol,
does it really matter if he is or he isn't, he isn't a big guy but who is at 17....
those that are, are normally labelled 'Juiced to the Gills' anyway!!!!!!
IMO this lad probably does take bits but id far from class him as Juiced to the Gills.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2009, 07:28:09 AM »
I doubt he is juiced to his gills. He looks like he is natural to me. If anyone thinks that that kind of physique cannot be attained naturally, that's a shame.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2009, 07:41:46 AM »
I doubt he is juiced to his gills. He looks like he is natural to me. If anyone thinks that that kind of physique cannot be attained naturally, that's a shame.
READ THE THREAD YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH, HE HAS ONLY TRAINED 1.5 YEAR.

Some aspects of his physique couldn't have been developed in such a short time without assistance. END OF DISCUSSION.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2009, 07:49:46 AM »
I disagree. I know a number of people who had similar physiques at that age, who are natural. Whether this guy in particular juiced I am of course not sure, but am am very sure that this is  attainable naturally.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2009, 07:54:51 AM »

:o  Oh My! ...ummm... does anyone know what the legal age of consent is in New Jersey?  {blush}  :P
Calm down slut.

Lifter_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2009, 08:11:38 AM »
READ THE THREAD YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH, HE HAS ONLY TRAINED 1.5 YEAR.

Some aspects of his physique couldn't have been developed in such a short time without assistance. END OF DISCUSSION.

Meltdown

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2009, 08:13:49 AM »
a couple of tiny tits arguing about a 17 year old guy.

Get out of your computer room, go get a membership to a gym and stop whining.  ::)

Lifter_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: June 12, 2009, 08:18:04 AM »

Get out of your computer room, go get a membership to a gym and stop whining.  ::)

He is only 17 it is impossible for him to have decent genetics and know how to train effectively and stick to it.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #120 on: June 12, 2009, 08:20:33 AM »
He is only 17 it is impossible for him to have decent genetics and know how to train effectively and stick to it.

You can know how to train at 17, but i associate that type of vascularity and puffiness with drugs. Also that degree of strength for most guys at that age after lifting 1.5 years and not training particularly hard is questionable even for partial ROM, that's a lot of weight for preacher DB.

There might be some cases where a guy could be natural of course, but in this case i don't think so. It's not like he's got a great physique but it still doesn't look natural.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #121 on: June 12, 2009, 08:22:27 AM »
Is 3" the normal range of motion for db curls ?  4" for plate loaded? (not to mention he's assisting himself) :-X   

Geesh, lighten the weight and bring it to a full range.   ::)
You are quite the cock slut Laura.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #122 on: June 12, 2009, 08:24:19 AM »
same here

my biceps grew a lot more this years when I stoped that "squeezing" the muscle BS and I went super heavy without worring about the form
These cum dumpsters don't know anything stavios. They are all doing lightweight squeezing.... the only thing that is squeezing is their contorted faces and buttholes trying to withhold the essence of eggwhite within.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: June 12, 2009, 08:25:04 AM »

drug addict

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #124 on: June 12, 2009, 08:27:47 AM »
say the kid was athletic and say wrestled as a kid and thru school he had a base then,u ever see some of these kids and even when u grew up who were 140 lbs wrestlers lean,and had traps from bridging and calves.now lifting on top of that with good genetics and u have a good build,i don't care what he takes,but if he keeps it up with his build now he is going to well if he dosen't get tired of it.its the thing in jersey now and always been you lift for the girls and clubs,and if u get really big or good build u compete,thats all...