Author Topic: Juiced to the gills at 17 - disgusting  (Read 21920 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: Juiced to the gills at 17 - disgusting
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2009, 06:37:21 AM »
I don't think he's juicing.  I'm sure if you stood next to him he'd look small as shit (in terms of sheer size).  His physique looks solidly attainable naturally.  A couple of friends in high school had similar builds to his, and I knew for certain that they weren't juicing.
he has only trained 1.5 year and he trains like SHIT.

If he had been training properly for 2.5-3+ years then yes i would agree it's atainable, but not training like shit for 1.5 year.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2009, 06:39:07 AM »
He is a barely legal freak!  :D

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2009, 06:58:39 AM »
he has only trained 1.5 year and he trains like SHIT.

If he had been training properly for 2.5-3+ years then yes i would agree it's atainable, but not training like shit for 1.5 year.

Did he even say he's only been training for 1.5 years?  I missed that if he did.  Even still, that's bodybuilder style training.  You don't know what type of training he did for sports, for all you know he could've been athletic as hell since childhood.  I remember seeing 13 year olds with freakin' six packs cuz they participated in sports.  And there's also his genetic potential, he said himself his uncle was a bodybuilder so its probably in his genes too.  People always underestimate what can be done naturally.  Its all an excuse to explain their own shortcomings.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2009, 07:00:27 AM »
Did he even say he's only been training for 1.5 years?  I missed that if he did.  Even still, that's bodybuilder style training.  You don't know what type of training he did for sports, for all you know he could've been athletic as hell since childhood.  I remember seeing 13 year olds with freakin' six packs cuz they participated in sports.  And there's also his genetic potential, he said himself his uncle was a bodybuilder so its probably in his genes too.  People always underestimate what can be done naturally.  Its all an excuse to explain their own shortcomings.

i agree!

Chevron427

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2009, 07:03:05 AM »
i agree!

Why would a BB train with 1/4 range motion, to build 1/4 of the muscle?

I power lifter maybe.....but this guy is just a joke

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2009, 07:05:51 AM »
Why would a BB train with 1/4 range motion, to build 1/4 of the muscle?

I power lifter maybe.....but this guy is just a joke

i personally trained with 100% rom. my bicep is so long it has no peak. i always laughed when i saw people train like this kid, but his bicep is his best bodypart.  thinking about it, i may have had better bicep development if i had trained more this way.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2009, 07:15:37 AM »
i personally trained with 100% rom. my bicep is so long it has no peak. i always laughed when i saw people train like this kid, but his bicep is his best bodypart.  thinking about it, i may have had better bicep development if i had trained more this way.

You=not a member of Team Horrible Genetics

Team Horrible Genetics approved
I hate the State.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2009, 07:24:50 AM »
EXACTLY HAZBIN,no matter what he does his arms will grow thats just genetic response to a good muscle group,but it still dosen't make it correct how its being done.if u trained for 2/5 yrs perfect and your arms are stubborn then maybe throw in some heavier and less rom reps,but not right out of the gate trying to curl or press the world incorrectly.he may go on to win many titles for all i know.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2009, 07:37:57 AM »
Is 3" the normal range of motion for db curls ?  4" for plate loaded? (not to mention he's assisting himself) :-X   

Geesh, lighten the weight and bring it to a full range.   ::)

. . .thinking the same thing...

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2009, 07:50:42 AM »
Is 3" the normal range of motion for db curls ?  4" for plate loaded? (not to mention he's assisting himself) :-X   

Nothing wrong with the ROM he used on the preachers. Lots of top guys do that; using a full ROM there can easily cause injuries nor is it more effective. Most important thing is whether he's training hard, not the ROM.

Plus if you watch the whole video he talks about doing other parts of the ROM later.

He sounds like your classic inarticulate guido and is juicing IMO.

Vorkosigan

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2009, 08:08:34 AM »
EXACTLY HAZBIN,no matter what he does his arms will grow thats just genetic response to a good muscle group,but it still dosen't make it correct how its being done.if u trained for 2/5 yrs perfect and your arms are stubborn then maybe throw in some heavier and less rom reps,but not right out of the gate trying to curl or press the world incorrectly.he may go on to win many titles for all i know.
It's just matter of how long your muscle is. Because he trains like this doesn't mean it will work for any of you. If you have short biceps you won't train them like someone who have long one.

Plus, if he's on stuff, the training will be completely different from a natural one.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2009, 08:11:33 AM »
I quit watching when the words sport and future were used.

gooer

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2009, 08:16:20 AM »
kid has the most boring personality in the world during the interview.

palumbo: "i notice you are doing preacher curls with a slightly restricted range of motion, is there a reason for that?"

kid: i just like to lift the heavier dumbbells.

kid doesn't seem to care about training, nutrition or diet. just all gear. what a douche.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2009, 08:20:51 AM »
Nothing wrong with the ROM he used on the preachers. Lots of top guys do that; using a full ROM there can easily cause injuries nor is it more effective. Most important thing is whether he's training hard, not the ROM.

Plus if you watch the whole video he talks about doing other parts of the ROM later.

he's barely engaging the bicep...in what universe is that effective training?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2009, 08:58:34 AM »

Pump, there is def something wrong with his ROM.  It's far too short.  He's more concerned with the amount of weight he's curling than doing it right.  He will suffer far more injuries by doing shit like that, than if he does it correctly and builds himself up to that weight.  No one is saying to lock those elbow and come back up, just do it right.  He barely goes beyond a 90 degree angle...hello???

If he was under a leg press and had 8 plates on each side and his ROM was the same like that you'd be all over it.
:D Weee

challenge

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2009, 09:01:49 AM »

Now that's IRONY! :o

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2009, 09:07:10 AM »
hes lean but he is small. could be a natural. definitely not a kid id think "juiced to the gills" if i saw him.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2009, 09:19:31 AM »
It's a repost but enjoy.

Squishy face retard

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2009, 09:26:05 AM »
using more weight than ronnie on the preachers lol

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2009, 09:34:35 AM »
Is he juicing? Not very big.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2009, 09:47:32 AM »
Does he have triceps?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2009, 09:48:20 AM »
using more weight than ronnie on the preachers lol
thats a good point...

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2009, 09:55:31 AM »
He does not look juiced to me at all.  Don't let your physical limitations color your opinions of others.
w

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2009, 10:02:08 AM »
He is a barely legal freak!  :D
LOL, totally different point of view between "our kind" and "your kind"  ;D

Ross Miller

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2009, 10:08:34 AM »
I too must remove my shirt to effectively train abs  ::)