Author Topic: guess the getbigger  (Read 4730 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: guess the getbigger
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2009, 06:34:40 PM »
if i looked like that in college, i wouldn't graduate.
Deep Tissue Massage

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2009, 06:37:26 PM »
Well, I hate to call the thread early....but, it's a total backfire. Thanks for coming out and drive safe.  :)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2009, 06:37:46 PM »
y'know, BF, the most rational thing would be not to spend hours and hours flailing around making the same posts about how NZMM runs a billion gimmicks and has sex with babies or whatever. the fact that you're posting up pictures and ten paragraph responses means he's obviously getting under your skin.

just ignore it dude.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2009, 06:40:40 PM »
Did you see "Guess the Tranny" on Howard today?

Funny shit, but I knew who it was from the very beginning.

actually, i plan on watching it after the nba finals

the new show in the hallway was okay, btw

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2009, 06:41:52 PM »
y'know, BF, the most rational thing would be not to spend hours and hours flailing around making the same posts about how NZMM runs a billion gimmicks and has sex with babies or whatever. the fact that you're posting up pictures and ten paragraph responses means he's obviously getting under your skin.

just ignore it dude.
LOL.........didn't you run away for several months because someone made fun of you for being gay........was that your way of ignoring it?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2009, 06:42:52 PM »

just ignore it dude.
I gotta be honest, here, MM. You and Mr. Magoo have to get some kind of semaphore thing going here with your posts, maybe a signature or something. I can't tell if it's you, Zach, I'm talking to, or not. Maybe I'm just getting [too] old.  :-\

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2009, 06:45:28 PM »
I gotta be honest, here, MM. You and Mr. Magoo have to get some kind of semaphore thing going here with your posts, maybe a signature or something. I can't tell if it's you, Zach, I'm talking to, or not. Maybe I'm just getting [too] old.  :-\

whenever one of the magoos posts, i read their post with a lisp.  if it sounds right, then it's zach.
Deep Tissue Massage

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2009, 06:45:36 PM »
LOL.........didn't you run away for several months because someone made fun of you for being gay........was that your way of ignoring it?

isn't that kinda the very definition of "ignoring it"?  ???

besides, dude it's a message board. i didn't move houses, i just didn't type "getbig" into my browser. you make it sound like getbig is an obligation and i was "hiding" or something. ::)

i'm the one that doesn't have an actual picture of the character Mr Magoo. if you see the cantankerous old man, yer talkin' to the other one.

i actually used to get you and donkeykong confused when i was newer around here.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2009, 06:46:58 PM »
NZMM has sex with babies or whatever

I swear, when he said, "I like my lamb tender", I thought he meant it in a culinary context.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2009, 06:48:01 PM »

just ignore it dude.

I get a kick out of it. It's not hard to string the guy along. If I'm on the computer, I might as well regurgitate the same post and watch him throw a tiff all day over it. Maybe it's me being a dick, but I get a kick out of watching someone waste day after day bouncing between gimmicks in vain attempts to own people.

But I thank you for being the voice of reason yet again.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2009, 06:48:10 PM »

besides, dude it's a message board. i didn't move houses, i just didn't type "getbig" into my browser. you make it sound like getbig is an obligation and i was "hiding" or something. ::)

i'm the one that doesn't have an actual picture of the character Mr Magoo. if you see the cantankerous old man, yer talkin' to the other one.

i actually used to get you and donkeykong confused when i was newer around here.

yea thats the way I search for my own posts in threads to see if anybody responded to it. Just look at the picture. Thats the reason I put it there, to lessen the confusion. Sorry if it doesn't help.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2009, 06:48:51 PM »
whenever one of the magoos posts, i read their post with a lisp.  if it sounds right, then it's zach.

Whenever I lose track of who is who on here , I just call them all fags....correct about 80% of the time, I reckon.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2009, 06:51:04 PM »
I swear, when he said, "I like my lamb tender", I thought he meant it in a culinary context.

LOL, well played.  ;D

I get a kick out of it. It's not hard to string the guy along. If I'm on the computer, I might as well regurgitate the same post and watch him throw a tiff all day over it. Maybe it's me being a dick, but I get a kick out of watching someone waste day after day bouncing between gimmicks in vain attempts to own people.

hahaha, i can't tell if that's sarcasm or not, but it's all good.

looking a lot better in that pic, too.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2009, 06:51:19 PM »

You used to have one of his pictures with the caption "Even I can see that" beneath. You should use it again, just to add to the confusion, which it's not, for those of us who can tell you apart.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2009, 06:52:55 PM »
You used to have one of his pictures with the caption "Even I can see that" beneath. You should use it again, just to add to the confusion, which it's not, for those of us who can tell you apart.

I'm sorry, I don't speak monkey... ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2009, 06:53:35 PM »

Settle down sweetcheeks, what's the matter, you can't just post and ignore the guy flaming you?

I think there was more to your story before you left.......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2009, 06:55:10 PM »

holy shit dude. excellent memory!

yeah i kinda miss that, but i can't gimmick it like i used to. the old idea was that all my posts would be like the latter half of the "even i can see that..." sentence. i don't think i can really go back to that, but... yeah hold on.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2009, 06:56:11 PM »
LOL, well played.  ;D

hahaha, i can't tell if that's sarcasm or not, but it's all good.

looking a lot better in that pic, too.

Thanks. It's from last August but the only one I can dig up. I feel like I'm looking a little better now but I'm pasty white so it evens out.  :'(

Can't go wrong with Gorillaz.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2009, 06:58:11 PM »

Good ownages are rare these days, so it seems people try to get what they can.....but yeah it is kind of pathetic when you think about it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2009, 06:58:32 PM »
How hard is it really to see that one has "Mister" and the other has "Mr"?

Am I surrounded by fucking retards ???

Don't answer that. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2009, 07:05:51 PM »
...this will become quite confusing.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2009, 07:06:46 PM »
...this will become quite confusing.

haha.  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V