Author Topic: Why is no one posting here anymore?  (Read 1398 times)

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
Why is no one posting here anymore?
« on: June 12, 2009, 01:42:04 PM »
This site has gone down hill.  :'(
All Gas!

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Why is no one posting here anymore?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 03:08:21 PM »
because of all the drama too many people bashing each other

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 03:59:56 PM »
There wasn't much bashing on the steroid board, this board has gone completely downhill. I don't even think it's modded.
I am a big baby

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 08:56:39 PM »
When entire threads get nuked just because someone doesn't like a certain poster and with no explanation that have valuable discussion going on it tends to make people less inclined to post.

gooer

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 09:27:15 PM »
no one likes division, the moderator.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 12:11:32 AM »
When entire threads get nuked just because someone doesn't like a certain poster and with no explanation that have valuable discussion going on it tends to make people less inclined to post.
true that also anytime someone would post a noob question they would get flammed bashed ect..

dustin

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 01:10:04 AM »
All the boards are really going downhill, not just this one. Active posters are generally retarded, mods are dickheads that delete posts and sometimes even threads, etc, etc. This forum isn't TOO bad, but the quality of the discussions have really gone downhill and it seems that no one cares about anything anymore.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 02:39:38 AM »
All the boards are really going downhill, not just this one. Active posters are generally retarded, mods are dickheads that delete posts and sometimes even threads, etc, etc. This forum isn't TOO bad, but the quality of the discussions have really gone downhill and it seems that no one cares about anything anymore.

I'm curious, why do you think they are all going down hill (I don't disagree btw)?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2009, 06:39:06 AM »
i dont think this one has gone downhill, the gossip board is bad for bashing, wish people wouldnt be so tough guys on site but this board can be very positive with some great discussions, again no need to bash.
muscle

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2009, 06:58:40 AM »
  Yup, I sure would like to hear more from guys like Van, Vet, Overload, WhiteWiddow, Emortal, ect.,and some of the older more knowledgeable veterans. Won't be popular to say, but tbomz makes some good contributions as well.

I think L2H is the mod at large keeping an eye on things right now, witch is fine, he's a vet himself and is not heavy-handed on the delete button.

Conspicuously absent is Div., 4th pops in now and again it seems. Arnold is gone doin' his thing, haven't heard much from Rim, guess nobody loves us anymore...     (sniff).

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2009, 07:30:20 AM »
l2h does a great job and have been in his presence for a long while now, guys i remember was marble, and ajr
muscle

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2009, 02:41:44 PM »
true that...... i know that shrek guy is looppy as hell and doesnt know a damn thing

dustin

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2009, 02:52:10 PM »
true that...... i know that shrek guy is looppy as hell and doesnt know a damn thing

That dustin guy has been known to meltdown on occasion too. Chink eyed FAG! :-X 8)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2009, 06:17:32 PM »
Hasnt been the same since Trab departed.

No disrespect to other on to it posters here.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2009, 02:27:09 AM »
Hasnt been the same since Trab departed.

No disrespect to other on to it posters here.

Very true.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 02:44:09 AM »
  Yup, I sure would like to hear more from guys like Van, Vet, Overload, WhiteWiddow, Emortal, ect.,and some of the older more knowledgeable veterans. Won't be popular to say, but tbomz makes some good contributions as well.

I think L2H is the mod at large keeping an eye on things right now, witch is fine, he's a vet himself and is not heavy-handed on the delete button.

Conspicuously absent is Div., 4th pops in now and again it seems. Arnold is gone doin' his thing, haven't heard much from Rim, guess nobody loves us anymore...     (sniff).

I apologize for being absent, I have some serious family issues going on right now. I'm not going to get into it on the boards, but these are some very trying times for me and my family.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2009, 07:07:44 PM »
I apologize for being absent, I have some serious family issues going on right now. I'm not going to get into it on the boards, but these are some very trying times for me and my family.
dude i fell ya ive been in a depressed downward spiral got no job been off 5 months pills are large and now a broken finger that needed surgery..... ihave eatin 1/3 of my saveings that took me 8 years of hell to get