Re: Viator
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2009, 03:21:25 AM »
D-BOL is a Wonderful Drug.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2009, 03:29:18 AM »
are you on drugs?

i suppose you never saw lee priest or even a person called arnold S at ages 17-19. Priest was a freak at 16. fro memory he won the mr. australia at 17.

gaspari and even platz looked at least as good as viator at 19...im sure theres loads more..

De Mayo, Mentzer, Cutler, Ray...

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2009, 04:30:56 AM »
I don't think it can be explained by "wearing out of receptors" specifically. But the guys who dump a lot of drugs into their bodies early on just seem to fall apart quicker. You could say they take a fast track to where others are much later on, peak earlier. I don't know, maybe they could be better ultimately if they took it a bit slower.

Higher levels of testosterone in the body is know to:

- upregulate myostatin (which is why gains slow down around week 10-12)

- induce insulin resistance in muscle cells

Insulin resistance in the long term is related to numerous pathologies, including diabetes, heart disease, certain cancers.

There is no evidence that testosterone use 'wears out' androgen receptors (the term for other drugs is that they are up-regulated, meaning there are more).

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2009, 04:55:49 AM »
Dr. Putzi knows best...
are Ninja and Bateman still alive...

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2009, 05:51:50 AM »
Dr. Putzi knows best...
are Ninja and Bateman still alive...

Hey midwestern guitar star  :)

Yes they are, Bateman is in school quite a bit so not posting as much.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2009, 05:53:48 AM »
Hey midwestern guitar star  :)

Yes they are, Bateman is in school quite a bit so not posting as much.

Bateman

THG approved
I hate the State.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2009, 06:04:17 AM »
Higher levels of testosterone in the body is know to:

- upregulate myostatin (which is why gains slow down around week 10-12)

- induce insulin resistance in muscle cells

Insulin resistance in the long term is related to numerous pathologies, including diabetes, heart disease, certain cancers.

There is no evidence that testosterone use 'wears out' androgen receptors (the term for other drugs is that they are up-regulated, meaning there are more).

Guys can get bigger but the physique starts looking tired and sloppy. The skin doesn't sit taut on the muscle, they don't look as fresh in general. Ab separation, torn muscles. Seems there are often several major and minor tears in quick succession, once it starts the whole physique often falls apart pretty quickly. I've seen it happen to guys who are relative beginners to competitive bb and they were heavy users with the insulin and gh added not long after the AS.

I don't know if any of those things can be blamed solely. And I know the AR most likely up-regulate, though one study showed up-regulation then return to baseline through the study period with low T dose. Who knows what happens with a heavy polypharma stack.

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2009, 06:09:26 AM »
Guys can get bigger but the physique starts looking tired and sloppy. The skin doesn't sit taut on the muscle, they don't look as fresh in general. Ab separation, torn muscles. Seems there are often several major and minor tears in quick succession, once it starts the whole physique often falls apart pretty quickly. I've seen it happen to guys who are relative beginners to competitive bb and they were heavy users with the insulin and gh added not long after the AS.

I don't know if any of those things can be blamed solely. And I know the AR most likely up-regulate, though one study showed up-regulation then return to baseline through the study period with low T dose. Who knows what happens with a heavy polypharma stack.

If I remember correctly, Winstrol inhibits collagen synthesis, so that could result in some of the issues you have mentioned.

The deranged lipid profiles of those on steroids will have an impact on the fatty acid profile of cellular membranes, which again is going to affect how 'flexible' the membrane is and transport of nutrients (glucose in particular) and possibly the steroid hormones across the membrane to the nuclear receptors as well as the structural integrity of the cells.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2009, 06:09:45 AM »

Nice point Builder

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2009, 06:13:18 AM »
If I remember correctly, Winstrol inhibits collagen synthesis, so that could result in some of the issues you have mentioned.

Did you know Winstrol has been studied as an arthritis treatment? I think it showed some effectiveness too.

I don't remember for sure but I'd like to say Winstrol increases collagen synthesis but it's the "wrong" type of collagen and the tendons get stiffer and fail at lighter loads.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2009, 07:18:37 AM »
are you on drugs?

i suppose you never saw lee priest or even a person called arnold S at ages 17-19. Priest was a freak at 16. fro memory he won the mr. australia at 17.

gaspari and even platz looked at least as good as viator at 19...im sure theres loads more..

Lee Haney was also a teenage prodigy.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2009, 07:20:19 AM »
Lee Haney was also a teenage prodigy.

I forgot about Eddie Robinson too.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2009, 08:06:16 AM »
Shane Dimora another teenage phenom

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2009, 08:07:50 AM »
I forgot about him whats he doing now?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2009, 08:22:28 AM »
I forgot about him whats he doing now?

Good question  ???

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2009, 12:46:58 PM »

Nice penciled in eye brows. Fluffer boy.