Author Topic: random thoughts and ?  (Read 2057 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
random thoughts and ?
« on: June 12, 2009, 02:12:58 PM »
1. in tna who is suicide? , at first i thought it was kaz and then he got injured and then curryman er chri daniels became suicide till kaz healed up.                                                                                              2. how many of you knew randy machoman savage aka poffo actually played minor league baseball in the cardinal and reds org 1971-1974. his line 289 total games played 221 hits 16 homeruns and a 254 batting avg.                                                                                               3.is tag team wrestling dead, esp in tna those jr belts that the machine guns wear look like pharmacy toys.                                                                                               4.why did they give batista the belt if they knew he was injured?                                                     5.whatever happened to earl hebner's evil twin brother?                                                                    6.greatest feat of strength i ever saw in a wrestling ring was when johnny the bull stamboli pressed fat assed rikishi overhead fairly easily i might add.
F

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: random thoughts and ?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 08:56:37 PM »
1. in tna who is suicide? , at first i thought it was kaz and then he got injured and then curryman er chri daniels became suicide till kaz healed up.
No idea. Don't watch TNA, or much of any of today's product.
2. how many of you knew randy machoman savage aka poffo actually played minor league baseball in the cardinal and reds org 1971-1974. his line 289 total games played 221 hits 16 homeruns and a 254 batting avg.
Knew about Savage playing in the Cardinal minors, but didn't know his stats. 
3.is tag team wrestling dead, esp in tna those jr belts that the machine guns wear look like pharmacy toys.
Long gone are the days of Road Warriors and British Bulldogs. But...the singles division isn't so hot, either.                                                                                               
4.why did they give batista the belt if they knew he was injured?
Lots of speculation that he encountered problems w/ WWE's drug wellness program. He may have to lay low for a while. 
5.whatever happened to earl hebner's evil twin brother?
Both Hebner's were fired several years ago for selling WWE trademark merchandise on the side.
6.greatest feat of strength i ever saw in a wrestling ring was when johnny the bull stamboli pressed fat assed rikishi overhead fairly easily i might add.
Johnny was a tank. Ken Patera and Davey Boy Smith were also two powerhouses who displayed some awesome feats of strength.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 07:40:49 AM »
I read somewhere that Savage was a catcher.  Can you imagine trying to run him down at homeplate? hahaha

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 08:23:52 AM »
He was quite the scrawny matchstick back in the day.
Didn't beef up until his "Macho Man" years.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 11:21:14 AM »
I read somewhere that Savage was a catcher.  Can you imagine trying to run him down at homeplate? hahaha
               that's what i thought to, but apparently he only caught one game in his minor league carreer spent the other 200 some odd games chasing flies in the outfield.  baseballreference.com source.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 11:22:13 AM »

thanks,     good insights the hebner thing really surprided me.
F

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 09:53:34 AM »
This has always bothered me. What is a booger red?

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 02:43:00 PM »
This has always bothered me. What is a booger red?

YOU TOO???? Yeah has always kinda freaked me out, But i think J.R. was picking his nose one day before a show and had a nose bleed at the time causeing a RED BOOGER and for some reason decided to call taker " BOOGER RED " Atleast i believe it was taker that was dubbed booger red.

Honestly i have no idea lol

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 08:14:42 AM »
YOU TOO???? Yeah has always kinda freaked me out, But i think J.R. was picking his nose one day before a show and had a nose bleed at the time causeing a RED BOOGER and for some reason decided to call taker " BOOGER RED " Atleast i believe it was taker that was dubbed booger red.

Honestly i have no idea lol
lol he called him that during WM 18 during his match with Flair, and Lawler said something to the effect of "JR, can i ask you something, what the hell is a booger red."

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 02:32:38 PM »
lol he called him that during WM 18 during his match with Flair, and Lawler said something to the effect of "JR, can i ask you something, what the hell is a booger red."

Yeah i thought that it was taker, WTF was he thinking about LOL