Author Topic: So I went out to some clubs last night....and I was shocked at the MORE THAN HOR  (Read 3517 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
-RIBLE GENETICS on display.

Some of the ugliest, fattest, foulest, most disgusting people...can really put things in perspective...I guess what they say is true:

Even being the leader of Team Horrible Genetics; you feel better about yourself after that...

Team Horrible Genetics approved
I hate the State.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Yes, there are a lot of fat, ugly people out there.
No doubt about it...

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
some parts of the UK are like that but not all
Where i live there are plenty of hotties (shame half of them are foreign)

spinnis

Me and my friend got so fucking high last night, Never had that much fun in years.

and yeah, people in britan would faint if they saw swedish nightclubs.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Me and my friend got so fucking high last night, Never had that much fun in years.

You wouldn't believe how disgustingly foul and nasty almost all of these people were.... :-X
I hate the State.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
You should see the quality of girls in Irish clubs... :'(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Some of the ugliest, fattest, foulest, most disgusting people...can really put things in perspective...I guess what they say is true:

Even being the leader of Team Horrible Genetics; you feel better about yourself after that...

LOL. Glad to hear you're getting out and about. Seem to be throwing your ego around now, too.  ;)

spinnis

You should see the quality of girls in Irish clubs... :'(

lol!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
LOL. Glad to hear you're getting out and about. Seem to be throwing your ego around now, too.  ;)

I kind of got strongarmed into it; we were at a pub but they close at 11pm ::)...so the entrance fee was cheap and lo and behold....some of the foulest, most noxious simians in existence.

I hate the State.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011

I get light headed just thinking about Swedish nightclubs. Swede, still laying down the law GetBig style and and dishing out the smack down on the night club wannabes?

Swede = Alpha Male. All the way Alpha Male.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I get light headed just thinking about Swedish nightclubs. Swede, still laying down the law GetBig style and and dishing out the smack down on the night club wannabes?

Swede = Alpha Male. All the way Alpha Male.

I hate the State.

pellius

• Getbig V
Deicide, do you still ride the bus when you go clubbing? What do you do when you find a skank that wants to perpetuate your horrible genetics.

(BTW, you don't look bad at all. Way too hard on yourself. I can't really tell if it's tats or body fur that's covering you upper torso but if you get rid of that and get some color it will make a world of difference.)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Deicide, do you still ride the bus when you go clubbing? What do you do when you find a skank that wants to perpetuate your horrible genetics.

(BTW, you don't look bad at all. Way too hard on yourself. I can't really tell if it's tats or body fur that's covering you upper torso but if you get rid of that and get some color it will make a world of difference.)

I was already in town. My friends and I were at a pub but it closed at 11pm so the ring leader (a Norwegian girl) insisted that we go to some club and voila...combination of hair+tats...

THG approved
I hate the State.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'

LMFAO...you have no shame do you?

You should take your show on the road...you'd make a killing.

pellius

• Getbig V

Jeeze Falcon, must you? I mean, on practically every thread that has nothing to do with you. When someone started a thread complaining about you, you rightly said that he doesn't have to read your post and to ignore you. But when you insert your conceited videos in every thread you can how can we ignore you?  You use to be entertaining but now you're just getting creepy. You seem to be crying out for help. What's wrong with you?

Falcon = malignant narcissism (still best white man genetics on the board)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

Turrible ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

:'( Please make it stop!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
 :-X
\

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
some parts of the UK are like that but not all
Where i live there are plenty of hotties (shame half of them are foreign)
whats wrong with foreign girls

remember foreign chicks love foreign dudes (as in YOU)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
whats wrong with foreign girls
remember foreign chicks love foreign dudes (as in YOU)
That's what I was thinking.  As long as they are willing to date fuck outside their race then who cares.