Author Topic: piss test  (Read 1669 times)

400club

• Getbig II
piss test
« on: June 13, 2009, 12:01:00 PM »
Okay, I'm trying to explain to my brother that gear does not show up on a random work related piss test,they are looking for weed,coke ect....... They would have to send results to a seperate lab correct? Someone tell him is f****** WRONG!!!

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: piss test
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 12:48:06 PM »
Okay, I'm trying to explain to my brother that gear does not show up on a random work related piss test,they are looking for weed,coke ect....... They would have to send results to a seperate lab correct? Someone tell him is f****** WRONG!!!

The only test for steroids I've ever seen was a blood test.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 01:47:38 PM »
The only test for steroids I've ever seen was a blood test.

I read somewhere that there's actually a urine at-home steroid test you can buy at the pharmacy?

Edit: here it is

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100702&navAction=jump&navCount=0&id=prod4267663

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 04:00:48 PM »
I juiced while in the army and I got urine tested at least every 2 weeks b/c we had some many drugies (effin losers), I never failed a drug test....i think that most drug test just look for rec drugs.  Not steroids or GH.  I think that MLB and NFL use urine test for roids, thats how they caught manny using HCG
First Rock

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 08:58:44 PM »
400club your average work related drug test will not look for steroids.  They are just testing for recreational drugs.  Testing for steroids is very expensive and most companies don't test for that unless maybe if you are a pro athlete or possibly law enforcement. 

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 03:13:45 AM »
400club your average work related drug test will not look for steroids.  They are just testing for recreational drugs.  Testing for steroids is very expensive and most companies don't test for that unless maybe if you are a pro athlete or possibly law enforcement. 

It's not that expensive.  The AAS blood test through www.lef.org only cost around $300-400 if I remember correctly.  Your doctor would simply check the box to add that to the things they are testing for.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 05:48:11 AM »
Look at my link. Any of you guys in the US who are doubting your gear try that kit (I'm interested in the results). Gives you compounds and levels for 80 bucks. For the compounds other than test it may be hard to interpret if the drugs you are taking are properly dosed (but you'll know if there's at least some dbol or drol in there), but the levels of test should give you a pretty good idea if the test is properly dosed.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 10:52:01 PM »
It's not that expensive.   The AAS blood test through www.lef.org only cost around $300-400 if I remember correctly.  Your doctor would simply check the box to add that to the things they are testing for.
That is expensive.  Most companies are not gonna pay that much for a steroid test.  Like I said before unless you are a pro athlete, your work will not test for steroids. 

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 10:17:56 AM »
i get tested all the time, they only test for heroin, coke, weed, barbs,amphetimines, x, lsd...

the lads on ephidrene may get done on this test tho...

400club

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 07:30:54 PM »
Thanks,all

Endo

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2009, 05:03:51 PM »
Sounds like the issue was resolved but here's a good article pertaining to the subject:
http://www.clinchem.org/cgi/content/full/43/5/731
Abstract
Our goal in this study was to determine whether the urinary ratio of testosterone to luteinizing hormone (T/LH) as an indicator of exogenous anabolic steroid (AS) use is superior to the urinary ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone (T/E). After 2 weekly placebo injections, 19 subjects were given testosterone cypionate (TC) injections of 250 or 500 mg/week for 14 weeks followed by 14 weekly placebo injections. Patients were considered to have ceased taking TC if they tested negative 9 weeks after their last injection. For detection of illicit or supraphysiological TC (AS) use, the urinary T/E ratio of >=6 yielded a false-negative rate of 46% and a false-positive rate of 4%. However, a urinary T/LH ratio of >=30 produced a false-negative rate of only 24% and a false-positive rate of 13%. We conclude that the urinary T/LH ratio of >=30 is a more sensitive marker of AS use than the urinary T/E ratio of >=6 and remains sensitive for twice as long as urinary T/E.