Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 17, 2017, 01:56:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Left-Wing Hate Speech  (Read 31526 times)
AbrahamG
Getbig V

The vagina is my third favorite hole.

« Reply #325 on: October 04, 2017, 12:50:09 AM »

Are you a loser who feels the same way? Appears to be so by your reaction.

Wow, you are good.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #326 on: October 04, 2017, 11:02:47 AM »

Chicago Deli Owner ‘Apologizes’ After Saying Country Music Fans Deserve Las Vegas Shooting
by WARNER TODD HUSTON
4 Oct 2017Chicago, IL

The owner of a Chicago Deli has again caused controversy, this time by posting a tweet after the mass shooting incident in Las Vegas essentially saying that country music fans deserved to be murdered at a concert.

Greg Morelli, one of the owners of Max’s Deli in Chicago’s Highland Park, jumped to his Twitter account as soon as he learned of the shooting in Vegas with a tweet posted at 7 AM on Monday morning. In it, Morelli hinted that he was happy the shooting wasn’t an incident of racism and was glad it was white people shooting at white people.

“Soon as I heard it was country music, I felt relief. White people shooting white people isn’t terror… it’s community outreach,” the restaurant operator said in his now-deleted tweet.

Attempting to explain his meaning, Morelli, a Hillary Clinton supporter, told the Chicago Tribune, “As a white guy, I was relieved that it wasn’t across race lines, or religion lines or (an attack) from outside the country. When I heard the news, I said, Please God, don’t let it be war.”

The backlash started immediately, and the restaurant began to get threatening phone calls. The staff became alarmed enough to close the deli down early for the day on Monday to avoid enraged customers.

But after the backlash hit, the deli owner decided to apologize for the tweet saying that it was just a “dumb joke.”

“It was seven in the morning, and I was stressed out and freaked out by the shooting,” he told the paper.

“It was a dumb joke, and it didn’t work. I own it. It was stupid,” Morelli later said.

A full day after his initial “dumb joke,” Morelli posted a message to Facebook apologizing for the tweet.

“I own the words I wrote. They hurt people. I apologize,” he insisted in the post.

After a rambling note including what he would eat for breakfast (“oatmeal with bananas, blueberries, strawberries and a little bit of milk”), Morelli said, “I tried to participate. But all I did is put my foot in my mouth. These mass shootings have me freaked out.”

If the comments section of his Facebook page is any indication, few accepted his apology.

A call to Max’s Deli resulted in a statement that the store was no longer taking questions about the owner’s tweet.

This isn’t the first time Morelli has courted controversy.

About a month ago the deli owner raised eyebrows by creating a menu featuring a caricature of Donald Trump dressed as a Nazi and giving a Hitler salute. He added a caption reading, “I am with the Alt-Right.”

Morelli received much criticism for the cartoon, but instead of apologizing, the deli owner was defiant.

“I do not regret assigning symbolism to hatred. I do not regret being trashed on Facebook. That said, it hurt,” he told the Tribune in August.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/04/chicago-deli-owner-apologizes-saying-country-music-fans-deserve-las-vegas-shooting/
Dos Equis
Getbig V

I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

« Reply #327 on: October 05, 2017, 02:57:11 PM »

Nancy Sinatra: 'Murderous Members of NRA Should Face Firing Squad'

Performer Nancy Sinatra tweeted Thursday that the "murderous members of the NRA" should be executed by a firing squad.

The "You Only Live Twice" singer tweeted the message in response to another man's tweet declaring the "burden of proof" in the Las Vegas massacre should be placed on the Virginia-based gun rights advocacy group.

However, a few hours later, her initial tweet was deleted.

Follow
Trad American Angel @RightWingAngel
Dear @NancySinatra there are 5 million NRA members Explain why
they should be killed. ALL Recent Mass Shooters Were #Dems NOT @NRA Members
10:11 PM - Oct 4, 2017
 373 373 Replies   1,716 1,716 Retweets   2,082 2,082 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Sinatra, daughter of the late American icon Frank Sinatra, received harsh blowback from critics on Twitter and later replied that she "didn't say every" member of the NRA, just the "murderous ones."

I didn't say every one, I said the "murderous members of the NRA"

— Nancy Sinatra (@NancySinatra) October 5, 2017
 Follow
Dana Loesch ✔ @DLoesch
Hi @NancySinatra , before u have millions of innocents killed, can you explain to these people why they should die? https://twitter.com/DLoesch/status/915795879705169920
6:42 PM - Oct 4, 2017
 409 409 Replies   1,114 1,114 Retweets   2,375 2,375 likes

Conservative pundit Kurt Schlichter riffed on one of Mrs. Sinatra's famous song titles, saying that evidently "These Boots Were Made For Killing."

Follow
Kurt Schlichter ✔ @KurtSchlichter
I guess her boots are made for killing… People like me, because we disagree politically. @askjillian https://twitter.com/nancysinatra/status/915180442667462657
7:35 PM - Oct 4, 2017
 46 46 Replies   123 123 Retweets   288 288 likes

Mrs. Sinatra is also not a fan of President Trump, whose son Donald Jr. blasted her remarks.

Follow
Donald Trump Jr. ✔ @DonaldJTrumpJr
So she only wants 5,000,000 of 50,000,000 dead???
Left wing media: Nancy Sinatra saves millions of lives. https://twitter.com/hashtaggriswold/status/915964130489757697
5:47 AM - Oct 5, 2017
 913 913 Replies   2,842 2,842 Retweets   6,760 6,760 likes

"Not a chance," Mrs. Sinatra tweeted in all-caps earlier this year to a man who suspected Ol' Blue Eyes would have supported Trump despite his daughter's politics.

The elder Sinatra, who died in 1998, had a mixed political history.

He was famously pictured sitting with First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt and was a staunch supporter of the JFK-era Democratic Party, up until the time they ran Sen. George McGovern (D-S.D.) against Richard Nixon.

Mr. Sinatra later endorsed his friend and fellow actor, Ronald Reagan, donating millions to his 1980 campaign and organizing his inaugural ball.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/05/nancy-sinatra-nra-tweet-murderous-members-face-firing-squad-after-las-vegas-massacre
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #328 on: October 10, 2017, 01:45:23 PM »

Anti-Gun Nut Chelsea Handler to Shooting Victim Rep. Scalise: 'XXXX You, XXXXXXX'
newsbusters.org ^ | 10/10/2017 | Karen Townsend
Posted on 10/10/2017, 10:33:14 AM by rktman

Kris Brown jumped in with, “We shouldn’t live in a country where people can’t go to concerts or church or baseball fields, or elementary schools without the fear of being shot.” Where does this woman live? Sounds like she's describing Chicago, which has the highest number of gun deaths, even though the city has the strictest gun control laws in the nation. Funny, none of these three lefties brought up Chicago.

“So, our main problem here is Republicans getting money from the NRA. They care more about money than human lives. That’s what it is.” How ironic coming from a pro-abortion Planned Parenthood supporter. Continuing on her anti-Republican, anti-Second Amendment narrative, Chelsea Handler questioned the compassion Republicans felt for the shooting victims in Vegas as she said congressmen take money from the NRA so “they don’t give a sxxx about those people. I mean, Scalise, the congressman that was shot, still says it enforced his belief in guns even more. It’s like, “FXXX you, XXXhole.”

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!