Author Topic: Left-Wing Hate Speech  (Read 92318 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Left-Wing Hate Speech
« Reply #325 on: October 04, 2017, 12:50:09 AM »
Are you a loser who feels the same way? Appears to be so by your reaction.

Wow, you are good.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #326 on: October 04, 2017, 11:02:47 AM »
Chicago Deli Owner ‘Apologizes’ After Saying Country Music Fans Deserve Las Vegas Shooting
by WARNER TODD HUSTON
4 Oct 2017Chicago, IL

The owner of a Chicago Deli has again caused controversy, this time by posting a tweet after the mass shooting incident in Las Vegas essentially saying that country music fans deserved to be murdered at a concert.

Greg Morelli, one of the owners of Max’s Deli in Chicago’s Highland Park, jumped to his Twitter account as soon as he learned of the shooting in Vegas with a tweet posted at 7 AM on Monday morning. In it, Morelli hinted that he was happy the shooting wasn’t an incident of racism and was glad it was white people shooting at white people.

“Soon as I heard it was country music, I felt relief. White people shooting white people isn’t terror… it’s community outreach,” the restaurant operator said in his now-deleted tweet.

Attempting to explain his meaning, Morelli, a Hillary Clinton supporter, told the Chicago Tribune, “As a white guy, I was relieved that it wasn’t across race lines, or religion lines or (an attack) from outside the country. When I heard the news, I said, Please God, don’t let it be war.”

The backlash started immediately, and the restaurant began to get threatening phone calls. The staff became alarmed enough to close the deli down early for the day on Monday to avoid enraged customers.

But after the backlash hit, the deli owner decided to apologize for the tweet saying that it was just a “dumb joke.”

“It was seven in the morning, and I was stressed out and freaked out by the shooting,” he told the paper.

“It was a dumb joke, and it didn’t work. I own it. It was stupid,” Morelli later said.

A full day after his initial “dumb joke,” Morelli posted a message to Facebook apologizing for the tweet.

“I own the words I wrote. They hurt people. I apologize,” he insisted in the post.

After a rambling note including what he would eat for breakfast (“oatmeal with bananas, blueberries, strawberries and a little bit of milk”), Morelli said, “I tried to participate. But all I did is put my foot in my mouth. These mass shootings have me freaked out.”

If the comments section of his Facebook page is any indication, few accepted his apology.

A call to Max’s Deli resulted in a statement that the store was no longer taking questions about the owner’s tweet.

This isn’t the first time Morelli has courted controversy.

About a month ago the deli owner raised eyebrows by creating a menu featuring a caricature of Donald Trump dressed as a Nazi and giving a Hitler salute. He added a caption reading, “I am with the Alt-Right.”

Morelli received much criticism for the cartoon, but instead of apologizing, the deli owner was defiant.

“I do not regret assigning symbolism to hatred. I do not regret being trashed on Facebook. That said, it hurt,” he told the Tribune in August.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/04/chicago-deli-owner-apologizes-saying-country-music-fans-deserve-las-vegas-shooting/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: October 05, 2017, 02:57:11 PM »
Nancy Sinatra: 'Murderous Members of NRA Should Face Firing Squad'

Performer Nancy Sinatra tweeted Thursday that the "murderous members of the NRA" should be executed by a firing squad.

The "You Only Live Twice" singer tweeted the message in response to another man's tweet declaring the "burden of proof" in the Las Vegas massacre should be placed on the Virginia-based gun rights advocacy group.

However, a few hours later, her initial tweet was deleted.

Follow
Trad American Angel @RightWingAngel
Dear @NancySinatra there are 5 million NRA members Explain why
they should be killed. ALL Recent Mass Shooters Were #Dems NOT @NRA Members
10:11 PM - Oct 4, 2017
 373 373 Replies   1,716 1,716 Retweets   2,082 2,082 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Sinatra, daughter of the late American icon Frank Sinatra, received harsh blowback from critics on Twitter and later replied that she "didn't say every" member of the NRA, just the "murderous ones."

I didn't say every one, I said the "murderous members of the NRA"

— Nancy Sinatra (@NancySinatra) October 5, 2017
 Follow
Dana Loesch ✔ @DLoesch
Hi @NancySinatra , before u have millions of innocents killed, can you explain to these people why they should die? https://twitter.com/DLoesch/status/915795879705169920
6:42 PM - Oct 4, 2017
 409 409 Replies   1,114 1,114 Retweets   2,375 2,375 likes

Conservative pundit Kurt Schlichter riffed on one of Mrs. Sinatra's famous song titles, saying that evidently "These Boots Were Made For Killing."

Follow
Kurt Schlichter ✔ @KurtSchlichter
I guess her boots are made for killing… People like me, because we disagree politically. @askjillian https://twitter.com/nancysinatra/status/915180442667462657
7:35 PM - Oct 4, 2017
 46 46 Replies   123 123 Retweets   288 288 likes

Mrs. Sinatra is also not a fan of President Trump, whose son Donald Jr. blasted her remarks.

Follow
Donald Trump Jr. ✔ @DonaldJTrumpJr
So she only wants 5,000,000 of 50,000,000 dead???
Left wing media: Nancy Sinatra saves millions of lives. https://twitter.com/hashtaggriswold/status/915964130489757697
5:47 AM - Oct 5, 2017
 913 913 Replies   2,842 2,842 Retweets   6,760 6,760 likes

"Not a chance," Mrs. Sinatra tweeted in all-caps earlier this year to a man who suspected Ol' Blue Eyes would have supported Trump despite his daughter's politics.

The elder Sinatra, who died in 1998, had a mixed political history.

He was famously pictured sitting with First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt and was a staunch supporter of the JFK-era Democratic Party, up until the time they ran Sen. George McGovern (D-S.D.) against Richard Nixon.

Mr. Sinatra later endorsed his friend and fellow actor, Ronald Reagan, donating millions to his 1980 campaign and organizing his inaugural ball.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/05/nancy-sinatra-nra-tweet-murderous-members-face-firing-squad-after-las-vegas-massacre

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #328 on: October 10, 2017, 01:45:23 PM »
Anti-Gun Nut Chelsea Handler to Shooting Victim Rep. Scalise: 'XXXX You, XXXXXXX'
newsbusters.org ^ | 10/10/2017 | Karen Townsend
Posted on 10/10/2017, 10:33:14 AM by rktman

Kris Brown jumped in with, “We shouldn’t live in a country where people can’t go to concerts or church or baseball fields, or elementary schools without the fear of being shot.” Where does this woman live? Sounds like she's describing Chicago, which has the highest number of gun deaths, even though the city has the strictest gun control laws in the nation. Funny, none of these three lefties brought up Chicago.

“So, our main problem here is Republicans getting money from the NRA. They care more about money than human lives. That’s what it is.” How ironic coming from a pro-abortion Planned Parenthood supporter. Continuing on her anti-Republican, anti-Second Amendment narrative, Chelsea Handler questioned the compassion Republicans felt for the shooting victims in Vegas as she said congressmen take money from the NRA so “they don’t give a sxxx about those people. I mean, Scalise, the congressman that was shot, still says it enforced his belief in guns even more. It’s like, “FXXX you, XXXhole.”

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: December 21, 2017, 10:32:57 AM »
Obama adviser Ben Rhodes slammed for tweet joking about GOP leaders' 'obits'
Judson Berger By Judson Berger   | Fox News

Obama adviser Ben Rhodes woke up Thursday to a wave of social media condemnation after a wee-hours tweet joking about the “obits” for top Republican leaders.

The tweet was in reference to a photo posted on President Trump’s Instagram account showing him, Vice President Pence, House Speaker Paul Ryan, and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell smiling and giving a goofy thumbs up in the Oval Office – apparently celebrating the passage of the GOP tax reform bill.

Dan Pfeiffer, another top Obama adviser, prompted the response from Rhodes after he tweeted of the pic, “I hope this is the photo they use on the front page of the Times on the day Trump is indicted.”

Dan Pfeiffer

@danpfeiffer
I hope this is the photo they use on the front page of the Times on the day Trump is indicted

7:03 PM - Dec 20, 2017
 1,507 1,507 Replies   3,802 3,802 Retweets   17,992 17,992 likes
Seven minutes later came the Rhodes repartee:

“And alongside the obits for Ryan, McConnell, and Pence.”

Ben Rhodes

@brhodes
And alongside the obits for Ryan, McConnell, and Pence https://twitter.com/danpfeiffer/status/943708505491456005

7:10 PM - Dec 20, 2017
 3,536 3,536 Replies   817 817 Retweets   3,531 3,531 likes

Perhaps Rhodes – a vocal critic of the Trump administration – meant their political obituaries, a common phrase in Washington when referring to the hoped-for professional demise of one’s ideological foes.

But the tweet landed with a thud.

AshLee Strong, Ryan’s press secretary, fired back:

“Really? Obits? Irresponsible and dangerous tweet. Hope you see fit to delete this,” she wrote.

AshLee Strong

@AshLeeStrong
Really? Obits? Irresponsible and dangerous tweet. Hope you see fit to delete this. https://twitter.com/brhodes/status/943710281095622656

7:52 PM - Dec 20, 2017
 382 382 Replies   88 88 Retweets   292 292 likes

Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., who was seriously wounded in the shooting at a Republican congressional baseball practice in suburban Washington in June, chided Rhodes.

“You may want to reconsider your rhetoric,” he tweeted.

Rep. Steve Scalise

@SteveScalise
You may want to reconsider your rhetoric. https://twitter.com/brhodes/status/943710281095622656

4:15 AM - Dec 21, 2017
 1,327 1,327 Replies   6,211 6,211 Retweets   14,138 14,138 likes

Rhodes was a top foreign policy adviser under then-President Barack Obama, and was often said to have achieved a “mind meld” with the former president.

His tweet regarding the photo touched off a characteristically coarse – at times vile – thread of social media responses for all involved. While Rhodes was mocked for his tweet, Strong was also attacked for hers.

One user openly wished Ryan “dies,” while another wished for an “excruciating, tortuous death in public so we can all watch and cheer.”

Strong responded, “And if you have any doubts about what rhetoric like @brhodes’ inspires, just look at the responses here.”

AshLee Strong

@AshLeeStrong
And if you have any doubts about what rhetoric like @brhodes’ inspires, just look at the responses here. https://twitter.com/ashleestrong/status/943720812527411202

4:28 AM - Dec 21, 2017
 71 71 Replies   67 67 Retweets   189 189 likes

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/21/obama-adviser-ben-rhodes-slammed-for-tweet-joking-about-gop-leaders-obits.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: January 31, 2018, 12:55:33 PM »
Liberal author Jonathan Tasini celebrates fatal GOP train accident: ‘God is working hard today’
By Brian Flood   | Fox News
Jonathan Tasini claims to be a “CNN talking head” in his Twitter bio but a network spokesperson says he isn’t paid.

Author and self-proclaimed CNN “talking head” Jonathan Tasini took to Twitter on Wednesday to declare that “God is working hard today to clean up the stink” because a “train full of Goopers” slammed into a dump truck moments after news broke that GOP lawmakers were in a collision that resulted in at least one death.

A train carrying members of Congress to a Republican retreat in West Virginia hit a truck on the same morning that South Carolina Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy announced that he is retiring from Congress at the end of his term.

Tasini, who penned a column for CNN as recently as Jan. 13, decided the two stories were the result of God ridding Washington D.C. of his political opponents.

“Wow, btwn train full of Goopers hitting truck and this, God is working hard today to clean up the stink. Thank her. #TreyGowdy #goptrainwreck,” Tasini wrote in a now-deleted tweet.

The Bernie Sanders surrogate might have pulled off the worst comment-to-like ratio in the history of Twitter, as roughly 781 people commented while only 21 felt inclined to “like” the disturbing message at the time he deleted the tweet. Tasini was slammed in the comments beneath his anti-GOP message, with one user writing, “From one media figure to another: you're going to regret posting this.”

Tasini claims to be a “CNN talking head” in his Twitter bio, but the network was quick to point out that he isn’t paid by them when Fox News reached out for comment. CNN presumably contacted Tasini because he quickly sent a follow-up tweet after several users tagged @CNN beneath his original tweet stating, “Let me save you time. I don't work for CNN. They don't pay me. They can't fire me. I apologized nonetheless.”

It’s unclear when Tasini last appeared on CNN, but video of a segment from November 2017 when he appeared with Brooke Baldwin is pinned atop his Twitter feed. He wrote a column headlined, “Why Walmart’s bait and switch matters,” for the network’s website earlier this month.

CNN declined comment when asked if the network condemns the tweet or if Tasini will be allowed to appear on the network or write for its website in the near future.

After being criticized for the insensitive tweet, Tasini deleted it and claimed it “was poked out in midst of convo w 2 colleagues on the deep racism/hypocrisy/criminality promoted by GOP or as GOPer Amanda Carpenter says, gaslighting of America.”

Tasini has written several books, including “The Essential Bernie Sanders and His Vision for America,” and hosts the “Working Life” podcast. He has also launched several unsuccessful bids to become an elected official.

Meanwhile, the White House confirmed in a statement that there was one "fatality" and one serious injury in the train crash; lawmakers said this involved those in the truck, which may have been stuck on the tracks when it was hit.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/31/liberal-author-jonathan-tasini-celebrates-fatal-gop-train-accident-god-is-working-hard-today.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: January 31, 2018, 01:23:52 PM »
Liberals are scum

Liberal author Jonathan Tasini celebrates fatal GOP train accident: ‘God is working hard today’
Jonathan Tasini claims to be a “CNN talking head” in his Twitter bio but a network spokesperson says he isn’t paid.

Author and self-proclaimed CNN “talking head” Jonathan Tasini took to Twitter on Wednesday to declare that “God is working hard today to clean up the stink” because a “train full of Goopers” slammed into a dump truck moments after news broke that GOP lawmakers were in a collision that resulted in at least one death.

A train carrying members of Congress to a Republican retreat in West Virginia hit a truck on the same morning that South Carolina Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy announced that he is retiring from Congress at the end of his term.

Tasini, who penned a column for CNN as recently as Jan. 13, decided the two stories were the result of God ridding Washington D.C. of his political opponents.

“Wow, btwn train full of Goopers hitting truck and this, God is working hard today to clean up the stink. Thank her. #TreyGowdy #goptrainwreck,” Tasini wrote in a now-deleted tweet.

The Bernie Sanders surrogate might have pulled off the worst comment-to-like ratio in the history of Twitter, as roughly 781 people commented while only 21 felt inclined to “like” the disturbing message at the time he deleted the tweet. Tasini was slammed in the comments beneath his anti-GOP message, with one user writing, “From one media figure to another: you're going to regret posting this.”

Tasini claims to be a “CNN talking head” in his Twitter bio, but the network was quick to point out that he isn’t paid by them when Fox News reached out for comment. CNN presumably contacted Tasini because he quickly sent a follow-up tweet after several users tagged @CNN beneath his original tweet stating, “Let me save you time. I don't work for CNN. They don't pay me. They can't fire me. I apologized nonetheless.”

It’s unclear when Tasini last appeared on CNN, but video of a segment from November 2017 when he appeared with Brooke Baldwin is pinned atop his Twitter feed. He wrote a column headlined, “Why Walmart’s bait and switch matters,” for the network’s website earlier this month.

CNN declined comment when asked if the network condemns the tweet or if Tasini will be allowed to appear on the network or write for its website in the near future.

After being criticized for the insensitive tweet, Tasini deleted it and claimed it “was poked out in midst of convo w 2 colleagues on the deep racism/hypocrisy/criminality promoted by GOP or as GOPer Amanda Carpenter says, gaslighting of America.”

Tasini has written several books, including “The Essential Bernie Sanders and His Vision for America,” and hosts the “Working Life” podcast. He has also launched several unsuccessful bids to become an elected official.

Meanwhile, the White House confirmed in a statement that there was one "fatality" and one serious injury in the train crash; lawmakers said this involved those in the truck, which may have been stuck on the tracks when it was hit.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/01/31/liberal-author-jonathan-tasini-celebrates-fatal-gop-train-accident-god-is-working-hard-today.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: February 01, 2018, 05:06:09 PM »
Stephen King apologizes for tweet mocking Republicans involved in train wreck
By Tyler McCarthy   | Fox News

Author Stephen King took Twitter to make light of Wednesday's train wreck that occured when a train carrying members of Congress to a Republican retreat in West Virginia hit a truck.

“A trainload of Republicans on their way to a pricey retreat hit a garbage truck,” King wrote in a tweet on Thursday. “My friend Russ calls that karma.”

. . . .

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/02/01/stephen-king-apologizes-for-tweet-mocking-republicans-involved-in-train-wreck.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: February 22, 2018, 04:55:42 PM »
Teen Vogue’s Lauren Duca rips ‘evil’ Rev. Billy Graham: ‘Have fun in hell’

Teen Vogue columnist mocks Rev. Billy Graham after his death
Columnist Lauren Duca mocks evangelist Billy Graham shortly after his death on Twitter. Father Jonathan Morris reacts on 'Fox & Friends.'

A controversial Teen Vogue columnist known for lobbing verbal bombs has topped herself with an especially vile tweet about beloved evangelist Billy Graham, who died Wednesday at 99.

“The big news today is that Billy Graham was still alive this whole time. Anyway, have fun in hell, bi--h,” Lauren Duca tweeted.

Whether you prefer a sandy beach, a cosmopolitan city or a snowy mountain, begin planning your next vacation with Hilton. Get started here!

Duca went on to say “’Respecting the dead’ only applies to people who weren’t evil pieces of sh-t while they were living.”

Graham, who had been in ill health for a number of years, was regularly listed in polls as one of the "Ten Most Admired Men in the World."

Duca tweet

“To see just how out of touch some in the liberal media are, look no further than Billy Graham,” Media Research Center’s Katie Yoder wrote.

The comments were immediately assailed on Twitter by outraged users, including one named Vince, who called it "gross and despicable."

Duca gained national prominence by sparring with Tucker Carlson on Fox News in late 2016 and has since made donations to Planned Parenthood in Carlson’s name. She has been outspoken about her disdain for President Trump and once tweeted a letter that Hillary Clinton reportedly sent her for showing “courage and poise” on the internet.

21 Feb

Lauren Duca

@laurenduca
The big news today is that Billy Graham was still alive this whole time. Anyway, have fun in hell, bitch.

Vince
@seriousserb
Wow.  That comment is gross and despicable.  But I bet you get a lot of clicks for it.  Nice to have such low life goals

7:55 AM - Feb 21, 2018
76 people are talking about this
“Every time we mention Duca on this show, she gets more and more famous and more revered on the left. Maybe next week she’ll be honored by the pope and the dalai lama. If we mock that, she could get the Nobel Prize for literature,” Carlson said on his show last June.

Duca has also appeared on MSNBC and CNN at least six times, according to Yoder.

Graham, who transformed American religious life through his preaching and activism, becoming a counselor to presidents and the most widely heard Christian evangelist in history. He died at age 99 on Wednesday at his home in North Carolina.

View image on Twitter
View image on Twitter

Cameron Gray

@Cameron_Gray
Save this for the next time the Left wants to lecture you on civility

7:42 AM - Feb 21, 2018
514 people are talking about this

It’s unclear why Duca wasn’t a fan of Graham, who was noted for consulting and praying with every president from Dwight Eisenhower to Barack Obama. In the 1960s, he ardently opposed segregation, refusing to speak to segregated audiences. Graham found himself the target of criticism in 2002 and again in 2009 following the release of tapes of 1973 conversations he had with Richard Nixon that were critical of Jews.

Graham also angered the LGBTQ community for disapproving of homosexuality with rhetoric that included asking if God judges people with AIDS. The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association has been accused of homophobia and anti-LGBTQ initiatives.

While Duca mocked him, Vice President Mike Pence called Graham “one of the greatest Americans of the century,” and former President George H.W. Bush referred to Graham as "America's pastor.”

President Trump and former Presidents Barack Obama, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush have also all expressed condolences.

Teen Vogue did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/02/22/teen-vogue-s-lauren-duca-rips-evil-rev-billy-graham-have-fun-in-hell.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: April 18, 2018, 01:23:12 PM »
Fresno State says Barbara Bush-bashing professor can be fired despite tenure
By Nicole Darrah   | Fox News

California State University's Fresno campus is investigating after one of their English professors tweeted she was "happy" former first lady Barbara Bush was dead just an hour after her passing was announced.

The author and professor, Randa Jarrar, tweeted a slew of comments about Bush, calling her "a generous and smart and amazing racist who, along with her husband, raised a war criminal."

OUTRAGE AS CALIFORNIA PROF CALLS BARBARA BUSH 'AMAZING RACIST' AND SAYS SHE'S HAPPY 'WITCH IS DEAD'

Bush, 92, died Tuesday night just days after her family announced her health was failing.

Amid the backlash to her tweets, Jarrar, who also said she "can't wait for the rest of [the Bush] family to fall to their demise," said that she couldn't get fired from her job at Fresno State because of tenure.

Anita McBride, former assistant to President G.W. Bush and former chief of staff to first lady Laura Bush, joins 'The Daily Briefing' to commemorate the late first lady Barbara Bush.Video
McBride: Barbara Bush destigmatized AIDS, promoted feminism

“I work as a tenured professor. I make 100K a year doing that. I will never be fired. I will always have people wanting to hear what I have to say," she wrote on Twitter.

The university's provost, Lynnette Zelezny, referred to the professor's comments as "disrepectful" during a news conference Wednesday, and said the school is taking the situation "very seriously."

"We understand the concern from the community and we are taking this very seriously," Zelezny said, according to The Fresno Bee. "To answer the technical question: Can she not be fired? The answer is no."

Fresno State has reportedly not been in contact with Jarrar, who has been on a leave of absense during the spring semester.

BARBARA BUSH REMEMBERED BY POLITICIANS, LAWMAKERS AROUND THE WORLD: 'AN ADVOCATE OF THE AMERICAN FAMILY'

Following Jarrar's tweets Tuesday, the university's president, Joseph Castro, also distanced the school from the professor's controversial comments, saying they raise "deep concerns" and were made "as a private citizen."

In a statement, Castro extended the school's "deepest condolences to the Bush family on the loss of our former First Lady, Barbara Bush."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/18/fresno-state-says-barbara-bush-bashing-professor-can-be-fired-despite-tenure.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: April 23, 2018, 04:13:37 PM »
EXCLUSIVE: Joy Reid Claims Newly Discovered Homophobic Posts From Her Blog Were ‘Fabricated’
by Caleb Ecarma | April 23rd, 2018

Mediaite has obtained a series of homophobic posts from Joy Ann Reid’s old blog that she denies were actually written by her.

In an exclusive statement to Mediaite, the MSNBC host claims these posts from The Reid Report — which include defending homophobia, gay jokes, and the outright mocking of gay people and homosexuality — were somehow put in by an “external party” that “manipulated material from my now-defunct blog.”

While Reid apologized in December for writing homophobic content on a blog she ran long before her days as an icon of the #Resistance movement, she claims these new posts opposing gay marriage and cringing “at the sight of two men kissing” were part of a “fabricated” outside effort to paint her as “offensive and hateful.”

These anti-gay articles from The Reid Report, a site that pre-dated Reid’s former MSNBC show of the same name, were originally shared on Twitter by user Jamie_Maz who found them using the Wayback Machine — an Internet archiving service that takes periodic screenshots of popular web pages to preserve them.

While the amateur sleuth provided Mediaite with legitimate links to all of the posts they tweeted screenshots of, neither the actual defunct site nor its archived pages are currently accessible, as their Wayback Machine links mysteriously disappeared in December after Mediaite‘s initial story on Reid’s homophobic comments about Florida Congressman Charlie Crist was published. The Wayback Machine did not respond to an inquiry regarding the removal of Reid’s blog.

Reid’s statement to Mediaite claims that these allegedly hacked posts do “not represent the original entries” on her site:

“In December I learned that an unknown, external party accessed and manipulated material from my now-defunct blog, The Reid Report, to include offensive and hateful references that are fabricated and run counter to my personal beliefs and ideology.

I began working with a cyber-security expert who first identified the unauthorized activity, and we notified federal law enforcement officials of the breach. The manipulated material seems to be part of an effort to taint my character with false information by distorting a blog that ended a decade ago.

Now that the site has been compromised I can state unequivocally that it does not represent the original entries. I hope that whoever corrupted the site recognizes the pain they have caused, not just to me, but to my family and communities that I care deeply about: LGBTQ, immigrants, people of color and other marginalized groups.”

It is worth noting, however, that Reid does admit these posts came from her blog — rather than alleging they are doctored images posted to Twitter — with the caveat that they were added by nefarious hackers after she had the site shut down. It’s unclear when the nefarious hackers would have hacked her site and added the controversial content, since it has been defunct for years and still is. More importantly, NBC could or would not specify exactly which posts Reid is claiming were doctored.

In one of these newly found Reid Report articles, the author defends former NBA star Tim Hardaway’s aggressively anti-gay comments by saying “most straight people cringe at the sight of two men kissing”:

“Keeping it real … most straight men feel exactly the same way, and would have the exact same reaction to the idea of stripping naked in a sweaty locker room in close quarters with a gay teammate. Most straight people cringe at the sight of two men kissing… Most straight people had a hard time being convinced to watch ‘Broke Back Mountain.’ (I admit that I couldn’t go see the movie either, despite my sister’s ringing endorsement, because I didn’t want to watch the two male characters having sex.) Does that make me homophobic? Probably.”

The author continued by saying a part of “straightness” is viewing “homosexual sex” as “gross,” but added that “the nature of political correctness” means straight people can’t say that publicly like Hardaway did.

In a similar post, the author defended Marine General Peter Pace after he condemned “homosexual acts” as “immoral” by suggesting his views are actually normal.

“Some people use the [word] ‘immoral’ when they really mean ‘distasteful’ — I think a lot of heterosexuals, especially men, find the idea of homosexual sex to be … well … gross, and they lump it in with immorality,” wrote the author in a post dated to 2007. “And then there are the concerns that adult gay men tend to be attracted to very young, post-pubescent types, bringing them ‘into the lifestyle’ in a way that many people consider to be immoral.”

The author continued by using the same argument that conservatives deploy against transgender activists today: “Ditto with gay rights groups that seek to organize very young, impressionable teens who may have an inclination that they are gay.”

The author also casually wrote about the idea of manipulating genes to ensure that children would “not be gay.” The procedure was not explicitly condoned, but was instead presented as an “interesting moral question.”

A 2006 Reid Report post included a compilation of the top five “totally not gay celebrities of the year,” which was a satirical attempt — albeit, a lazy one — at suggesting everyone on the list was secretly gay. Singer Clay Aiken and CNN pundit Anderson Cooper both made the list, which — if the publishing date is correct — was posted years before they had come-out publicly.

In another post dated to 2005, the author said Cooper is the “gayest thing on TV” and noted that they have it “on good authority that Cooper is totally gay.” He didn’t come out publicly until 2012.

Other mentions on the list included the stars of Brokeback Mountain, the previously noted film that the author didn’t see because “two male characters having sex” was “too out there.”

The author also repeatedly advocated against gay marriage on the site by criticizing liberals deemed too far left on the issue. Cable news host Rachel Maddow, who is openly gay and now works with Reid at MSNBC, was a recurring target in these Reid Report posts.

“[Rick] Warren’s views on gays are out of the mainstream. Perhaps Rachel Maddow… and those at the left-most end of political spectrum wish it were so, but it is not,” the author wrote in a post arguing against Democrats who were pushing for gay marriage to be part of the party’s platform.

The author cited, in different post, a “terrific” article from Bob Ostertag — described as a “pretty out there gay man” — in which he said, “How is that queers became the odd ones out at such a momentous turning point in history? By pushing an agenda of stupid issues like gay marriage.”

These advocacy posts lined-up with the author’s own views, as one post states “I’m not even in favor of gay marriage” and a second adds “I’m not a gay marriage proponent.”

Another article voiced disdain toward activists who wanted a Supreme Court ruling on gay marriage, which was the vehicle ultimately used to push the measure into law.

“Why are interest groups on the left and right flogging the justices of the peace over gay marriage?” The author asked, before suggesting they should instead focus on learning if Supreme Court justices support “private property” rights.

Other comments include making gay jokes about dozens of figures in politics, media, and entertainment. The following list includes the names of people the author either accused of being gay — satirically or not — or made a gay joke about, aside from the previously mentioned Aiken and Cooper:

Supreme Court Justice John Roberts and his son, conservative pundit Michelle Malkin’s son, Republican consultant Karl Rove, actor Tom Cruise, singer Rob Thomas, Fox News host Sean Hannity, disgraced ex-lawmaker Mark Foley, late actor Heath Ledger, former vice president Dick Cheney, former president George W. Bush, talk show icon Oprah Winfrey, news personality Gayle King, Senator John McCain, boxer Laila Ali, artist Queen Latifah, former White House counsel Harriet Miers, comedian Eddie Murphy, Congressman Charlie Crist, actor Jake Gyllenhaal, former TV host Keith Olbermann, lawmaker-turned-CNN pundit Rick Santorum, and Mediaite‘s own Dan Abrams.

The author even lobbed a gay joke at Reid’s now-MSNBC colleague Chris Matthews, who was accused of “loving” Bush in the same sexual way Saudi Prince Abdullah was accused of loving the former president.

As for the posts reported in December that Mediaite can confirm Reid wrote, the AM Joy host said her gay jokes about former Republican Charlie Crist were intended to highlight the GOP’s hypocrisy on the issue, as she suggested Crist himself was gay while opposing gay marriage.

In her December statement, she apologized to Crist, who is not actually gay, and admitted her comments were “insensitive, tone deaf and dumb.”

“I deeply apologize to Congressman Crist, who was the target of my thoughtlessness,” Reid said. “My critique of anti-LGBT positions he once held but has since abandoned was legitimate in my view. My means of critiquing were not.”

She continued by admitting she is “disappointed” and apologized “to those who also are disappointed in me.”

“Life can be humbling. It often is. But I hope that you know where my heart is, and that I will always strive to use my words for good. I know better and I will do better,” Reid concluded.

Other controversial comments Reid has made on LGBTQ issues include the pundit’s 2017 tweetstorm against the supposedly “volatile & vulnerable” whistleblower Chelsea Manning — a tirade that many deemed transphobic.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/exclusive-joy-reid-claims-newly-discovered-homophobic-posts-from-her-blog-were-fabricated/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: May 01, 2018, 11:01:20 AM »
'I can't believe Trump is pro-life. I'm pretty positive Eric is an abortion.' Michelle Wolf deleted thousands of offensive tweets including a post in which she called Serena Williams a man, months before her controversial performance

Michelle Wolf's Twitter showed the comedian had over 20,000 tweets in June 2017, but now only has 376, DailyMail.com can reveal
The controversial comedian deleted thousands of tweets in which she poked fun at the Trump administration and made vulgar comments about celebrities
'I think trump is just mad at nature because it made eric,' Wolf wrote in one tweet
In another she wrote: 'LeBron James was named Sports Illustrated Man of the Year. Sorry Serena, so close'
The tweets appeared to have been deleted in recent months, as Wolf has gained more national prominence as a comedian
Wolf,  32, has faced heavy criticism for her performance on Saturday after she made barbed jokes towards Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Kellyanne Conway

By ALANA GOODMAN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 13:16 EDT, 30 April 2018 | UPDATED: 13:02 EDT, 1 May 2018

The controversial White House Correspondents Dinner comedian Michelle Wolf has deleted thousands of offensive Twitter messages – after tweeting jokes about Serena Williams having a penis, calling Eric Trump an 'abortion,' and claiming she wanted to have sex with Bill Clinton.

Wolf, 32, has faced heavy criticism for her performance on Saturday after skewering White House spokesperson Sarah Huckabee Sanders and aide Kellyanne Conway in an act that journalists and politicians widely denounced as mean spirited and vulgar.

On Monday, Wolf's Twitter account showed she has currently has 376 posts on the social media site. In June 2017, the comedian had over 20,000 tweets.

Although the White House Correspondents Association suggested it was caught off guard by Wolf's coarse jokes about the Trump administration, the comedian's Twitter feed shows years of animosity toward Donald Trump and praise for Hillary Clinton.

Among the deleted posts was the comment, 'I can't believe trump is pro-life. I'm pretty positive that eric [Trump] is an abortion [sic].'

Another post jokes: 'I'm not normally attracted to white men, but Bill Clinton.' In other Tweets, Wolf claims to 'love' Hillary Clinton and defends the Democratic candidate's use of a private email address to send government correspondence.

The comedian also makes multiple jokes about women's tennis star Serena Williams secretly being a man.

'If Serena Williams and Madonna had an arm wrestling match, no one would win, and they'd both walk away with raging boners,' she wrote in one tweet.

In another, Wolf wrote 'LeBron James was named Sports Illustrated Man of the Year. Sorry Serena, so close.'

The Twitter messages appeared to have been deleted in recent months, as Wolf has gained more national prominence as a comedian.

The former Late Night with Seth Meyers writer and Daily Show with Trevor Noah contributor has her first HBO comedy special coming out later this spring. She was announced as the White House Correspondents dinner host in February.

Wolf, a Pennsylvania native who worked on Wall Street before getting into comedy, slammed Huckabee Sanders for telling 'lies' at the White House Correspondents dinner while the White House press secretary was sitting next to Wolf on stage.

. . .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5675113/Michelle-Wolf-called-Eric-Trump-abortion-one-thousands-deleted-tweets.html#ixzz5EH3iOvhC

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: June 21, 2018, 05:57:55 PM »
Wanda Sykes Launches Vulgar Tirade Against Ivanka
By Rachel Peterson | June 21, 2018

Oh look, an unfunny comedian expressed her political views with vulgar language against a member of the Trump family. It seems like an everyday occurance. At this point should we even be surprised?

Ivanka Trump thanked her father for “taking critical action ending family separation at our border” via a tweet. Wanda Sykes, a comedian/actor took to twitter to insult Ivanka saying:

No matter what Trump does or says; they will find a way to attack his family. He does something about the immigration issue, they go after a family member. He doesn’t stop it, they go after yet another.

Kathy Griffin used her twitter last week to tell the world and Melania Trump that, “You know damn well your husband can end this immediately..you feckless complicit piece of shit.”

Samantha Bee went on her TBS show Full Frontal to call Ivanka a “feckless girl” and to encourage her to seduce her father.

No one in the Trump family is immune to this horrific attack, even 12-year-old son Barron Trump. What happened to leaving the kids out of it? Actor Peter Fonda wanted to rip Barron,”from his mother’s arms and put him a cage with pedophiles.”

Turn on the news and you expect this to happen. What would be surprising is if they’d actually read the news and know what they’re talking about. And then stop attacking innocent members of the family.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/rachel-peterson/2018/06/21/wanda-sykes-launches-vulgar-tirade-against-ivanka

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: October 01, 2018, 03:15:25 PM »
GEORGETOWN PROFESSOR: ‘CASTRATE’ WHITE MEN’S CORPSES AND ‘FEED THEM TO SWINE’
10/01/2018
Amber Athey | Media and Breaking News Editor

Georgetown Professor C. Christine Fair tweeted over the weekend that “entitled white men” should have their corpses castrated and then fed to pigs.

Fair, an associate professor in Georgetown’s Security Studies program, tweeted, “Look at thus [sic] chorus of entitled white men justifying a serial rapist’s arrogated entitlement.”

Fair linked to a video of Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham defending Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh from allegations of sexual assault from when the judge was in high school.

“All of them deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps,” Fair wrote. “Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes.”

@CChristineFair
 Look at thus chorus of entitled white men justifying a serial rapist's arrogated entitlement.
All of them deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps. Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes.
Josh Marshall

@joshtpm
Lindsey Graham's tirade

9:54 AM - Sep 29, 2018
3,005 people are talking about this
Georgetown University said in a statement to The Daily Caller that they respect Fair’s right to freedom of speech but also expect her to keep her classrooms “free of bias.”

“The views of faculty members expressed in their private capacities are their own and not the views of the University. Our policy does not prohibit speech based on the person presenting ideas or the content of those ideas, even when those ideas may be difficult, controversial or objectionable. While faculty members may exercise freedom of speech, we expect that their classrooms and interaction with students be free of bias and geared toward thoughtful, respectful dialogue.”

Fair recently came under fire in 2017 when she sent “hateful, vulgar” messages to a former Georgetown professor, Asra Nomani. Nomani claimed Fair began harassing her after she admitted to voting for Donald Trump for president.

“I’ve written you off as a human being,” Fair said in one message. “Your vote helped normalize Nazis in D.C. What don’t you understand, you clueless dolt?”

“‘F**K YOU. GO TO HELL,” Fair wrote in a Facebook post directed toward Nomani.

In January 2018, Fair was stopped and detained after allegedly calling German officers “Nazi police” at an airport in Frankfurt, Germany.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/10/01/georgetown-christine-fair-white-men-swine/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #339 on: October 01, 2018, 06:52:27 PM »
The left is unhinged, they should seek treatment for TDS.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: October 02, 2018, 12:25:16 AM »
The left is unhinged, they should seek treatment for TDS.

Be careful what you say, we unhinged left may have you out numbered.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: October 02, 2018, 04:44:17 AM »
GEORGETOWN PROFESSOR: ‘CASTRATE’ WHITE MEN’S CORPSES AND ‘FEED THEM TO SWINE’
10/01/2018
Amber Athey | Media and Breaking News Editor

Georgetown Professor C. Christine Fair tweeted over the weekend that “entitled white men” should have their corpses castrated and then fed to pigs.

Fair, an associate professor in Georgetown’s Security Studies program, tweeted, “Look at thus [sic] chorus of entitled white men justifying a serial rapist’s arrogated entitlement.”

Fair linked to a video of Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham defending Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh from allegations of sexual assault from when the judge was in high school.

“All of them deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps,” Fair wrote. “Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes.”

@CChristineFair
 Look at thus chorus of entitled white men justifying a serial rapist's arrogated entitlement.
All of them deserve miserable deaths while feminists laugh as they take their last gasps. Bonus: we castrate their corpses and feed them to swine? Yes.
Josh Marshall

@joshtpm
Lindsey Graham's tirade

9:54 AM - Sep 29, 2018
3,005 people are talking about this
Georgetown University said in a statement to The Daily Caller that they respect Fair’s right to freedom of speech but also expect her to keep her classrooms “free of bias.”

“The views of faculty members expressed in their private capacities are their own and not the views of the University. Our policy does not prohibit speech based on the person presenting ideas or the content of those ideas, even when those ideas may be difficult, controversial or objectionable. While faculty members may exercise freedom of speech, we expect that their classrooms and interaction with students be free of bias and geared toward thoughtful, respectful dialogue.”

Fair recently came under fire in 2017 when she sent “hateful, vulgar” messages to a former Georgetown professor, Asra Nomani. Nomani claimed Fair began harassing her after she admitted to voting for Donald Trump for president.

“I’ve written you off as a human being,” Fair said in one message. “Your vote helped normalize Nazis in D.C. What don’t you understand, you clueless dolt?”

“‘F**K YOU. GO TO HELL,” Fair wrote in a Facebook post directed toward Nomani.

In January 2018, Fair was stopped and detained after allegedly calling German officers “Nazi police” at an airport in Frankfurt, Germany.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/10/01/georgetown-christine-fair-white-men-swine/

Psychotic freak

Kwon3

« Reply #342 on: October 02, 2018, 05:07:31 AM »
Who are you, though? A bunch of privileged college-age white kids with no jobs and picket signs, masked thugs in skinny jeans that crash 'nazi' rallies' once a year under the banner of antifa (whatever that means), and hysterical middle-aged white women who know nobody and whom nobody knows. And old fags.

Bring it on.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: October 02, 2018, 05:34:08 PM »
Hahahaa good luck. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: December 24, 2018, 10:41:06 AM »
Susan Collins reveals vulgar, threatening voicemails left during Kavanaugh confirmation
By Judson Berger | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/susan-collins-reveals-profane-threatening-voicemails-left-during-kavanaugh-confirmation

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #345 on: December 26, 2018, 10:12:34 PM »
Susan Collins reveals vulgar, threatening voicemails left during Kavanaugh confirmation
By Judson Berger | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/susan-collins-reveals-profane-threatening-voicemails-left-during-kavanaugh-confirmation

Snowflake

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: December 27, 2018, 03:58:28 PM »
Who are you, though? A bunch of privileged college-age white kids with no jobs and picket signs, masked thugs in skinny jeans that crash 'nazi' rallies' once a year under the banner of antifa (whatever that means), and hysterical middle-aged white women who know nobody and whom nobody knows. And old fags.

Bring it on.

Back as a guest. Good to see you're still alive.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: May 02, 2019, 09:11:23 PM »
Alabama Dem attacks Trump Jr. with slur after abortion comments spark outcry
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

The Democrat from Alabama who sparked outrage with his remarks defending abortion attacked Donald Trump Jr. saying he's "proof" that mothers should have the right to abort their children.

State Rep. John Rogers of Birmingham caused an uproar while expressing his opposition to the approved bill that would outlaw all abortions in Alabama with the exemption of women whose pregnancies cause a risk to their health.

"Some kids are unwanted, so you kill them now or you kill them later. You bring them in the world unwanted, unloved, you send them to the electric chair. So, you kill them now or you kill them later," Rogers said.

He continued by saying some children who face abortion could be "retarded" and "half-deformed."

Trump Jr. was one of Rogers' many critics.

Donald Trump Jr.

@DonaldJTrumpJr
 This is stomach curling and makes Ralph Northam look like a moderate on abortion.

Every Democrat running for President needs to be asked where they stand on this. The extreme turn we've seen from Dems on abortion recently is truly sickening.

Ryan Saavedra

@RealSaavedra
Alabama State Rep. John Rogers (D) on abortion: “Some kids are unwanted, so you kill them now or you kill them later. You bring them in the world unwanted, unloved, you send them to the electric chair. So, you kill them now or you kill them later”

Embedded video
1:25 PM - May 1, 2019
10.1K people are talking about this

"This is stomach curling and makes Ralph Northam look like a moderate on abortion," Trump Jr. tweeted, referencing the Virginia governor's support for a failed abortion bill -- an endorsement that critics likened to support of infanticide. "Every Democrat running for President needs to be asked where they stand on this. The extreme turn we've seen from Dems on abortion recently is truly sickening."

When asked by WVTM to react to the president's son, Rogers laughed, saying Trump Jr. was "proof" that women should have a right to an abortion and called his statement "stupid."

He even suggested that Trump Jr. was "retarded or crazy."

Embedded video

Kyle Morris

@RealKyleMorris
 Alabama State Rep. John Rogers (D) says @DonaldJTrumpJr is "proof that mothers ought to have the right to have an abortion because he is evidently retarded or crazy."

11:54 AM - May 2, 2019
3,161 people are talking about this

"I know there's something wrong with that boy," Rogers said. "I look at him and I can tell there's something wrong with him. That's the best defense I have for more abortions right there looking at him."

Rogers remained defiant on Thursday and doubled down on his controversial remarks.

“We’ve closed 13 rural hospitals in this state. Including Cooper Green. We have put hundreds of people in jail. Making it hard for you to get food stamps. In other words, if you’re on drug tests, you can’t get food stamps,” Rogers told the press. “And then you’ve got at least two people a night dying in our Alabama prisons. It just doesn’t make sense. So why do you want to bring these people in the world and then deny them the right to process and live in Alabama?”

A spokesman for Trump Jr. called on the Democratic Party to disavow Rogers' remarks.

"Sadly, vile comments like this have become par for the course for the Democrat Party," Trump Jr. spokesman Andy Surabian told Fox News.  "I hope every elected Democrat in the country has the common decency and moral courage to disavow these types of grotesque statements from members of their party."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/alabama-democrat-donald-trump-jr-abortion-slur

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: June 11, 2019, 03:51:43 PM »
Lawmakers clash after Dem reads letter on House floor calling Trump supporters 'racist,' 'dumb'
BY RACHEL FRAZIN - 06/11/19

Reps. Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio) and Larry Bucshon (R-Ind.) clashed on Tuesday after Fudge read a constituent letter on the House floor that called Trump supporters "racist" and "dumb."

"Many who support the president's administration are either racists, steeped in religious beliefs, ignorant, or as my mother used to say, just plain dumb," said the letter that Fudge read on the House Floor.

"Remarks and debate may not engage in personalities towards the president, including by repeating remarks made elsewhere that would be improper if spoken in the member’s own words,” said Rep. Marc Veasey (D-Texas) after Fudge's remarks.

Fudge then asked Veasey "What is a personality?" according to a C-SPAN video of the incident.

"Are we in order here, or what are we doing?” Buschon chimed in.

Fudge responded that she was “talking to the speaker.” 

“No, you’re out of order,” the Indiana congressman responded.

Veasey called the House to order, after which Buschon again said “You’re out of order.”

“And so are you,” Fudge said as she returned to her seat. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/447977-lawmakers-clash-after-dem-reads-letter-on-house-floor-calling-trump-supporters

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: June 11, 2019, 06:31:06 PM »
Lawmakers clash after Dem reads letter on House floor calling Trump supporters 'racist,' 'dumb'
BY RACHEL FRAZIN - 06/11/19

Reps. Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio) and Larry Bucshon (R-Ind.) clashed on Tuesday after Fudge read a constituent letter on the House floor that called Trump supporters "racist" and "dumb."

"Many who support the president's administration are either racists, steeped in religious beliefs, ignorant, or as my mother used to say, just plain dumb," said the letter that Fudge read on the House Floor.

"Remarks and debate may not engage in personalities towards the president, including by repeating remarks made elsewhere that would be improper if spoken in the member’s own words,” said Rep. Marc Veasey (D-Texas) after Fudge's remarks.

Fudge then asked Veasey "What is a personality?" according to a C-SPAN video of the incident.

"Are we in order here, or what are we doing?” Buschon chimed in.

Fudge responded that she was “talking to the speaker.” 

“No, you’re out of order,” the Indiana congressman responded.

Veasey called the House to order, after which Buschon again said “You’re out of order.”

“And so are you,” Fudge said as she returned to her seat. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/447977-lawmakers-clash-after-dem-reads-letter-on-house-floor-calling-trump-supporters
Imagine if that was a republican saying that about obama, the cnn, msnbc "breaking news" scrolling banner would be on high speed revolution about it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!