Author Topic: Croatch: do you even scream natural to people who don't even lift weights?  (Read 892 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
and have no idea what you are talking about? ???

THG approved
I hate the State.

io856

Croatch is amazing because he trains and diets without drugs but it is lost amongst a sea of superficiality in Vegas... nobody looks twice...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Croatch is amazing because he trains and diets without drugs but it is lost amongst a sea of superficiality in Vegas... nobody looks twice...
True on the sea of fakeness, but I still surpass 90% of people on gear at Gold's.
N

Bast175

Croatch must have a very long neck because he's constantly kissing his own ass.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
True on the sea of fakeness, but I still surpass 90% of people on gear at Gold's.

You didn't answer the question.

THG approved
I hate the State.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
You didn't answer the question.

THG approved
I look at roid users as bodybuilding pretenders.  They pretend to kick ass, but really just can't hang.

It's no big deal I'm natural, or anyone else, but is pathetic to see middle aged clowns saucing and pretending to be bodybuilders and going to Gold's, the mecca of tools.
N

io856

I look at roid users as bodybuilding pretenders.  They pretend to kick ass, but really just can't hang.

It's no big deal I'm natural, or anyone else, but is pathetic to see middle aged clowns saucing and pretending to be bodybuilders and going to Gold's, the mecca of tools.
Do you see Jay Cutler training?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

The ultimate is a guy who doesn't even train and is muscular. He would probably look at you as a pretender since you have to train to be muscular. Your muscle = all training dependent, fake.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Do you see Jay Cutler training?
I've seen him a few times at my gym.  I've seen Gustavo Badell far more.  I remember when he was waiting to work in on a machine I was on, while wearing an All Natural shirt. ;D

The thing is, these guys get paid plenty of money to ingest tons of drugs.  If you're a local gym tool taking gear cause you can't hang...BIG difference.
N

io856

The ultimate is a guy who doesn't even train and is muscular. He would probably look at you as a pretender since you have to train to be muscular. Your muscle = all training dependent, fake.
;D

nothing natural about bodybuilding?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
;D

nothing natural about bodybuilding?

No. These fakers have to cheat and train and then pretend to be masculine alpha men. But it's all training and obsessive dieting. Disgusting. Why can't you just be?