Author Topic: Dorian Vs Jay ( Ronnie says Dorian is better )  (Read 31766 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Dorian Vs Jay
« Reply #300 on: July 03, 2009, 02:25:33 PM »
see, NarcDaisy, you underestimate the difference that 'awesome conditioning' made between 97 and 98/99

not to mention the big increase in quad and back size/thickness.

ronnie was a new man when he was winning Mr. O's...

I just said you moron his conditioning in 1998 was eons betterr than 97 , and back size? from 98? nope quads compared to 99 sure

all meaningless because Ronnie admits it wouldn't make a difference what year Dorian still beats him lol

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #301 on: July 03, 2009, 03:13:17 PM »
Oh okay, so if he says one thing you can take it, says another you can leave it. Epic consistency.

HypocriticDeity isn't too bright. :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: July 03, 2009, 04:23:32 PM »
HypocriticDeity isn't too bright. :-\

First, I didn't disagree with Peter McGough's claim that Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian.

again your quote

I'm sorry but Peter McGough is an idiot if he thinks 01 ASC Ronnie never surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

Thanks for playing lost puppy dog , run along now before I rub your nose in more of your own shit  ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #303 on: July 03, 2009, 04:44:01 PM »
First, I didn't disagree with Peter McGough's claim that Ronnie was never harder or drier than Dorian.

again your quote

I'm sorry but Peter McGough is an idiot if he thinks 01 ASC Ronnie never surpassed Dorian's conditioning.

what does that have to do with you being inconsistent? Oh, that's right. Flower boy here thinks if he changes the subject, then other people will forget that he's a hypocrite. ;)

Thanks for playing lost puppy dog , run along now before I rub your nose in more of your own shit

hahaha, you reply to me after I was talking to someone else yet I'm the lost puppy dog? Get lost kid. You're as dumb as they come and your posts sound like the incoherent ramblings of an insecure little boy who feels he needs to somehow prove himself over an internet forum.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: July 03, 2009, 04:51:00 PM »
what does that have to do with you being inconsistent? Oh, that's right. Flower boy here thinks if he changes the subject, then other people will forget that he's a hypocrite. ;)

hahaha, you reply to me after I was talking to someone else yet I'm the lost puppy dog? Get lost kid. You're as dumb as they come and your posts sound like the incoherent ramblings of an insecure little boy who feels he needs to somehow prove himself over an internet forum.

Keep mentioning my name moron , you prove me right all the time  ;) where are YOU? you're in yet another NarcissisticDeity thread proving me right , you followed me in here bitching about scale YOU bitching about scale and jumped the gun presuming I did it and then got crushed when I didn't and now you're here again calling me a hypocrite lol

hypocrite?

again your quote

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #305 on: July 03, 2009, 08:54:22 PM »
Keep mentioning my name moron , you prove me right all the time  ;) where are YOU? you're in yet another NarcissisticDeity thread proving me right , you followed me in here bitching about scale YOU bitching about scale and jumped the gun presuming I did it and then got crushed when I didn't and now you're here again calling me a hypocrite lol

hypocrite?

again your quote

Game Over ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #306 on: July 03, 2009, 10:28:06 PM »
notice how whenever ND is incapable of winning an argument (always) he fills his posts up with crap about how people are following him around and saying his name?

you know you cant defend your position when instead of posting evidence, you post crap like that totally unrelated to the topic at hand.. ::)

I guess when you work for a flower shop, you have to get your thrills somehow hahahahaha
Flower Boy Ran Away

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #307 on: July 03, 2009, 11:07:58 PM »
Get lost kid. You're as dumb as they come and your posts sound like the incoherent ramblings of an insecure little boy who feels he needs to somehow prove himself over an internet forum.

Epic projecting your own feelings about yourself onto someone else  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: July 04, 2009, 01:19:07 AM »
notice how whenever ND is incapable of winning an argument (always) he fills his posts up with crap about how people are following him around and saying his name?

you know you cant defend your position when instead of posting evidence, you post crap like that totally unrelated to the topic at hand.. ::)

I guess when you work for a flower shop, you have to get your thrills somehow hahahahaha

Where are you? where is Neo? you're in a NarcissisticDeity thread totally unrelated to Ronnie Coleman bitching and moaning about how Ronnie is better lmao resorting to personal attacks because you have nothing what so ever , you're my puppy and so is Neo litt;e puppy dogs who chase me around , follow your master boy  ;) you prove me right with each post.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #309 on: July 04, 2009, 02:59:12 AM »
It's called context , absolutely ...the quote about Haney , Arnold was ambiguous and not definitive the others weren't

don't blame me I didn't say it Ronnie did  ;)

"I couldn't have beat them in their hey days." says Ronnie of Schwarz, Haney et al, not exactly ambiguous. In fact it's the exact same answer to the same question you have made the title of this thread, only with other names thrown in too, thereby highlighting the actual expectation not to sound like an asshole in a public interview, hahahah silly man. Ronnie's apparently iron word of truth is suddenly not worth so much when it doesn't suit the title of your thread.

When are you gonna change the title of the other thread to "Ronnie wil say any former O could beat him when publically asked and required to appear respectful." ?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: July 04, 2009, 05:31:33 AM »
"I couldn't have beat them in their hey days." says Ronnie of Schwarz, Haney et al, not exactly ambiguous. In fact it's the exact same answer to the same question you have made the title of this thread, only with other names thrown in too, thereby highlighting the actual expectation not to sound like an asshole in a public interview, hahahah silly man. Ronnie's apparently iron word of truth is suddenly not worth so much when it doesn't suit the title of your thread.

When are you gonna change the title of the other thread to "Ronnie wil say any former O could beat him when publically asked and required to appear respectful." ?

The ambiguous part is " come one now this is my time " where he doesn't say he would or wouldn't beat them , then goes on and gives a diplomatic answer saying he couldn't beat them in their day

See now you're reduced to making shit up , a sign you have nothing to work with ...don't fret you're in good company with Neo & HUlkster , I never once claimed Ronnie's word was ' iron word of truth ' in fact I've said many times in fact it doesn't make it true but it's his opinion no matter how much you hate it

If Ronnie said " Yeah I would beat Dorian no problem ' you nutt-huggers would be posting that in every single thread , praising how right he is , how honest ha ha ha ha and you can't so at every turn it becomes Ronnie is being humble , Ronnie was being diplomatic , Ronnie was paying homage to a past champ , and you can be like Neo and just dismiss the statement as Ronnie isn't that bright you ever hear the guy speak   ::)

What's funny is he never believed Jay could beat him or anyone else just Dorian  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: July 04, 2009, 05:32:56 AM »
The ambiguous part is " come one now this is my time " where he doesn't say he would or wouldn't beat them , then goes on and gives a diplomatic answer saying he couldn't beat them in their day

See now you're reduced to making shit up , a sign you have nothing to work with ...don't fret you're in good company with Neo & HUlkster , I never once claimed Ronnie's word was ' iron word of truth ' in fact I've said many times in fact it doesn't make it true but it's his opinion no matter how much you hate it

If Ronnie said " Yeah I would beat Dorian no problem ' you nutt-huggers would be posting that in every single thread , praising how right he is , how honest ha ha ha ha and you can't so at every turn it becomes Ronnie is being humble , Ronnie was being diplomatic , Ronnie was paying homage to a past champ , and you can be like Neo and just dismiss the statement as Ronnie isn't that bright you ever hear the guy speak   ::)

What's funny is he never believed Jay could beat him or anyone else just Dorian  ;D

Spot on - its over Dorrian wins as always ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: July 04, 2009, 05:35:06 AM »
Spot on - its over Dorrian wins as always ;D

;D

Dorian wins over Ronnie 8

Ronnies wins over Dorian? 0

case closed  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: July 04, 2009, 05:40:18 AM »
;D

case closed  ;D
Numbers dont lie ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: July 04, 2009, 06:22:30 AM »
Numbers dont lie ;D

Right , Jay's wins over Ronnie 5 six if you wanna count 2001  ;D

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #315 on: July 04, 2009, 06:24:05 AM »

you know you cant defend your position when instead of posting evidence, you post crap like that totally unrelated to the topic at hand..

exactly. I wasn't even talking to HD. I made a comment to another member and flower boy responds to me, accusing me of following him around. Go figure. He also tries to change subjects by bringing up something totally irrelevant as if we're suppose to be dumb enough to fall for it.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #316 on: July 04, 2009, 06:26:06 AM »
Epic projecting your own feelings about yourself onto someone else

riiiiiight, I barely post on getbig yet I'm projecting while the fag who zealously defends his favorite oiled-up muscleman in trunks doesn't have any issues. ::)

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #317 on: July 04, 2009, 06:30:16 AM »
;D

case closed  ;D

Wow Momo Benaziza and Lee Haney both beat Dorian so I guess they are just always better than him because it's not like Dorian ever improved after those defeats is it? In fact 6 people beat Dorian at the 1985 World Games so even though they were never heard from again they will always be better than Dorian because he never got better or hit his peak years later.

It's great to know that you can take a year off from the Getbig boards and when you get back the same idiots will still be making the same retarded comments over and over again still stuck in the same rut forever, maturity ever beyond their grasp.

.........Anyway what was the point of this thread? Oh yeah another scintillating  Dorian vs. thread from ND. Well Jay was certainly bigger than Dorian but I'm sure that doesn't count because ND will say it's how the muscles fit together that counts and Dorian was apparently even better than Flex Wheeler in that regard....... and ripped..... musn't forget that some people backstage once said that Dorian was the most ripped dude ever. So yeah even though the deck is stacked in Dorians favour I'm still going to vote Jay.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Dorian Vs Jay ( Ronnie says Dorian is better )
« Reply #318 on: July 04, 2009, 06:35:11 AM »
Ronnie is a humble man of God

of course he would say Dorian wins

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: July 04, 2009, 06:38:28 AM »

Humble? Jay must be on crack to think he could ever beat me , Jay needs to be reborn with better genetics , this is humble huh?  ::) a man of God huh? blasphemy dressing up like Moses , a man of God getting arrested , can you get any more wrong?

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #320 on: July 04, 2009, 06:38:44 AM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: July 04, 2009, 06:50:44 AM »
Wow Momo Benaziza and Lee Haney both beat Dorian so I guess they are just always better than him because it's not like Dorian ever improved after those defeats is it? In fact 6 people beat Dorian at the 1985 World Games so even though they were never heard from again they will always be better than Dorian because he never got better or hit his peak years later etc etc.

It's great to know that you can take a year off from the Getbig boards and when you get back the same people will still be making the same retarded comments over and over again still stuck in the same rut forever, maturity ever beyond their grasp.

.........Anyway what was the point of this thread? Oh yeah Jay vs Dorian, well Jay was certainly bigger than Dorian but I'm sure that doesn't count because ND will say it's how the muscles fit together that counts and Dorian was apparently even better than Flex Wheeler in that regard....... and ripped..... musn't forget that some people backstage once said that Dorian was the most ripped dude ever. So yeah even though the deck is stacked in Dorians favour I'm still going to vote Jay.

Ronnie did improve , and where did he improve exactly? conditioning? Dorian wrote the book on it , size? Dorian has that as well

Dorian beat Momo after he beat him and he beat Haney in the muscularity round and would have beat him by 93 and don't blame me these idiots can't stick to the topic

ha ha ha some people backstage once said Dorian is the most ripped ever  ::) and what advantage is Jay's size? at the expense of conditioning? none and Jay has pretty good balance too Jay is a good bodybuilder but not in Yates league

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: July 04, 2009, 06:52:47 AM »
Jay needs to be reborn with better genetics

haha and they say bbing has no personality  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: July 04, 2009, 06:54:30 AM »
haha and they say bbing has no personality  ;D

And they say he was ' humble '

being white sure helped Jay win the Olympia , another humble gem  ;D

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #324 on: July 04, 2009, 07:00:32 AM »

Humble? Jay must be on crack to think he could ever beat me , Jay needs to be reborn with better genetics , this is humble huh?  ::) a man of God huh? blasphemy dressing up like Moses , a man of God getting arrested , can you get any more wrong?

Oh, shut up already you obsessive freak. Just because someone said something at one stage of their career after winning a contest once or twice doesn't mean that they are going to feel the same way after winning that same contest 8 TIMES! Or after winning more Pro shows than anyone else in history! Success of that magnitude tends to change a persons perspective you know so why don't we ask Ronnie if he still feels the same way now after the incredible career that he's had? And put this bullshit to rest once for all.