Author Topic: Where were you when you heard about Bob Chic winning the Masters?  (Read 15850 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Where were you when you heard about Bob Chic winning the Masters?
« Reply #175 on: August 12, 2009, 08:06:17 AM »
LOL....so you mean that competitors were told not to enter?

It was "showcased" because I made it a show case, by hyping it on the radio every week, by putting a video of the 10 week process together, etc...

As for the line-up...I'm not responsible for who else shows up and in what shape they're in...

didn't I say you deserved to win?

I just got the impression...like alot of others including pro's....this was your show.

why would they bother to spend the time & dieting hours to even try?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: August 12, 2009, 11:52:37 AM »
It was "showcased" because I made it a show case, by hyping it on the radio every week, by putting a video of the 10 week process together, etc...

HAHA, talk about shooting yourself in the foot......

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #177 on: August 12, 2009, 07:46:31 PM »

Vince Taylor would have kicked your ass.  Any serious competitors to "Bob's retirement gift" were intimidated into not entering.  But nobody counted on one Rusty Jeffers showing up in the shape he did, so he was placed way low in the hopes no one would notice that he beat the "champ".
Ron: "I am lazy."

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: August 12, 2009, 07:50:37 PM »

Vince Taylor would have kicked your ass.  Any serious competitors to "Bob's retirement gift" were intimidated into not entering.  But nobody counted on one Rusty Jeffers showing up in the shape he did, so he was placed way low in the hopes no one would notice that he beat the "champ".

;D ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #179 on: August 13, 2009, 01:35:52 AM »

As for the line-up...I'm not responsible for who else shows up and in what shape they're in...
see, he created the show himself. no, we were not there. you woudn't have to be to see the intended purpose.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: August 13, 2009, 04:00:20 AM »

agreed
w

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 13, 2009, 04:03:22 AM »
i was in the bathroom scrubbing my back when my wife yelt the news to me.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #182 on: August 13, 2009, 04:19:17 AM »

Well....Vince could have entered and proved it to everyone. He didn't. LOL at the "intimidation to competitors" not to enter, somehow the winner of the last Masters O and runner up managed to enter (Claude/ Johnny) and Pavel as well....is that your latest conspiracy theory?

What shape was it that Rusty showed up in, same as usual? Your hero was smooth...as usual, which is why he was placed where he was...just like in almost every show before that one and every show since.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #183 on: August 13, 2009, 04:29:22 AM »
i was in the bathroom scrubbing my Dads backside when my wife Mum yelt the news to me.
Fixed  :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #184 on: August 13, 2009, 10:56:16 AM »
Chicks Theme song.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: August 14, 2009, 11:42:19 AM »
I was about to go on a date with Carmen Electra but had to stay in due to shock.