Author Topic: Levrone Transformation • Week 3, Busting Out Poses • LevroneReport.com.  (Read 10224 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum

PS - let's have a 315 deadlift for reps contest!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian

PS - let's have a 315 deadlift for reps contest!

Nothing impressive about his physique in that video, but he made me laugh at the end when he said he has to find himself a shirt....haha

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
THIS was impressive (1997 and 265 pounds):

Matt C

• Getbig V
THIS was impressive (1997 and 265 pounds):

He looked great there.  I think he will be able to regain that size.  At 44, the only thing that will come as a challenge is attaining that level of conditioning.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
Full of shit. Levrone looks incredible in his 3 week video. He looks better than 98% of guys who go to the gym. It is impressive and one can only wonder whether or not he is actually "on". Im shocked to tell you the truth.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
"on the road to recovery"

He speaks faster here, instead of that ultra slow, searching for the words speech. Maybe he's actually sober here.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
More Proof of what Chick says these guys only use a VERY LITTLE amount of DRUGS.Oh FFS.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
he already surpassed me now.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
He looks very impressive in that clip!! On or not, that's incredible. In two months he's going to be a monster.

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
This is so insanely interesting, that its crazy.  The most amazing part is how he's "growing" into a target weight, which is the complete opposite of what we're all used to seeing.  He's one of the few BBers who can actually make something like this work.  The only other BB I can think of that could do this and have it be as popular is Lee Priest.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
This is so insanely interesting, that its crazy.  The most amazing part is how he's "growing" into a target weight, which is the complete opposite of what we're all used to seeing.  He's one of the few BBers who can actually make something like this work.  The only other BB I can think of that could do this and have it be as popular is Lee Priest.

Yeah, I know, out of all the modern bber's I think Levrone might be one of the few who actually grew into his competition weight, unlike 99% of bber's who diet down and lose weight.

The method was popular among old school bber's like Arnold and such. Might be better for the body in the long run.

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Yeah, I know, out of all the modern bber's I think Levrone might be one of the few who actually grew into his competition weight, unlike 99% of bber's who diet down and lose weight.

The method was popular among old school bber's like Arnold and such. Might be better for the body in the long run.

Yea I remember a quote from him in an old Flex mag when he was saying how he specifically admired Franco Colombu's method of growing into a comp (not that he was the only one, but that's just the name that Kevin threw out there). 

I agree about it being healthier for the body; look how young he still looks.  And genetics aside, growing into every competition probably HELPED his muscle memory.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian

Arnold was able to do it too.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
This is awesome. I'm glad he's making videos of his progress... gonna be a fucking freak in 2 months lol

Method101

• Getbig V
levrone looked good when he had a ponytail in his younger days. With the bald head+no facial hair combo he looks like he has aids.

axestream

• Getbig IV
levrone looked good when he had a ponytail in his younger days. With the bald head+no facial hair combo he looks like he has aids.

I'm sure you're reminded of what that looks like every morning when you wake up and look at your bf next to you.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
matt is a legend

keven= not as great as matt nor currently as strong
A

Method101

• Getbig V
I'm sure you're reminded of what that looks like every morning when you wake up and look at your bf next to you.
fail.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
3 weeks progress.  madness.  a lesson in the power of muscle memory and gh.

Matt C

• Getbig V
matt is a legend

keven= not as great as matt nor currently as strong

;D

I think I may still be marginally stronger than Kevin, but that might end as early as next week.

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
;D

I think I may still be marginally stronger than Kevin, but that might end as early as next week.

Shameless self promotion.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Endorsed by physical therapists, everywhere.

Matt C

• Getbig V

Hi daddywaddy.  ;D

PS - he packs at least 10 inches!!!  :o
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
Hi daddywaddy.  ;D

PS - he packs at least 10 inches!!!  :o

Are you gay?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian

Yeah, a 265 pounds aids victim in 1997-1998.....  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)