Author Topic: PALUMBOISM-MURDER-CRAIG TITUS AND CHINA'S STEROID POWDERS  (Read 1528 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
PALUMBOISM-MURDER-CRAIG TITUS AND CHINA'S STEROID POWDERS
« on: June 13, 2009, 11:15:19 PM »
Is it possible that Palumboism could have been the reason Mr. Titus resorted to killing? Should scientist try to find a link? Is Palumboism the next A.I.D.S.? I'm beginning to think that this Palumboism happening in the IFBB and all around the bodybuilding world may just be something that was supposed to happen...Is Dave Palumbo working with the CIA? Is Joe Weider's number on Palumbo's speed dial? Why are bodies getting much worse then the past in the bodybuilding world...Is it because of China's powder?  Is China trying to kill off the bodybuilders or the world?  Did Bob Chick really win the World's? Did Jay Cutler file for bankruptcy because of the Vegas crash or because of Palumboism? Or was it because he was eating way to much of the soon to be extinct deep sea Orange Roughy? Ronnie Coleman now has stage three(3) Palumboism and was recently arrested...Coincidence? Why are there so many time outs on GetBig? Is it because Ron has been having trouble getting his orange chicken fix or is it something much more sinister...

I need to know these answers immediately...

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: PALUMBOISM-MURDER-CRAIG TITUS AND CHINA'S STEROID POWDERS
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 05:15:04 AM »
Jay filed for bankruptcy?

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 05:34:36 AM »
Is it possible that Palumboism could have been the reason Mr. Titus resorted to killing? Should scientist try to find a link? Is Palumboism the next A.I.D.S.? I'm beginning to think that this Palumboism happening in the IFBB and all around the bodybuilding world may just be something that was supposed to happen...Is Dave Palumbo working with the CIA? Is Joe Weider's number on Palumbo's speed dial? Why are bodies getting much worse then the past in the bodybuilding world...Is it because of China's powder?  Is China trying to kill off the bodybuilders or the world?  Did Bob Chick really win the World's? Did Jay Cutler file for bankruptcy because of the Vegas crash or because of Palumboism? Or was it because he was eating way to much of the soon to be extinct deep sea Orange Roughy? Ronnie Coleman now has stage three(3) Palumboism and was recently arrested...Coincidence? Why are there so many time outs on GetBig? Is it because Ron has been having trouble getting his orange chicken fix or is it something much more sinister...

I need to know these answers immediately...

Resistance is futile

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 05:43:52 AM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 07:00:55 AM »
Palumbo sure has a lot to answer for...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 09:05:14 AM »
Jay filed for bankruptcy?
Can anyone speak on this?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 09:22:40 AM »
Can anyone speak on this?

The dude is a money-maker. I wouldn't lend it any creedence.