Author Topic: Anti-Taliban cleric who denouces suicide bombings killed in suicide blast  (Read 5534 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Whoa, whoa cowboy. You're really melting down bad here. Just because someone doesn't rush to the side of Palestinian human shield brigade doesn't make them a non-American. Prime Muslim tactic being employed here.

Keep smashing your keyboard, Mr. 40 year old who thinks the Chinese army is superior due to knowing Kung-Fu.  :D

Melting down?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Say it loud and say it proud, like all Jews say when noone else is listening: "the worst of us will always be better than anybody else's".

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I was raised Christian and I don't get any "Christian" moments. Perhaps your 40 IQ and worship of a book written 3,000 years ago is the cause of your anger and retardation.

It's funny. You chastise me for my anti-Muslim rhetoric, yet I don't think I've ever called for the killing of all Muslims. I post news stories and you clowns meltdown every single time. It's typical of the pro-Muslim, anti free-speech agenda.

Melting down?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Say it loud and say it proud, like all Jews say when noone else is listening: "the worst of us will always be better than anybody else's".

Who judges people by groups? I judge most people by intelligence and life accomplishments. Black, white, jew, Muslim, doesn't matter. It seems those that don't have anything worthwhile to offer to society are always quickest to latch onto the accomplishments of others. Not that I would expect a 40 year old who spends his weekends arguing on an internet forum to have accomplished anything worthwhile in life.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
I was raised Christian and I don't get any "Christian" moments. Perhaps your 40 IQ and worship of a book written 3,000 years ago is the cause of your anger and retardation.

It doesn't matter how many times you go to church. You are 1/8 Jewish. You will aways be a Jew. Your loyalty will always be toward the Jewish Homeland: Yisrael.

It's funny. You chastise me for my anti-Muslim rhetoric, yet I don't think I've ever called for the killing of all Muslims. I post news stories and you clowns meltdown every single time. It's typical of the pro-Muslim, anti free-speech agenda.

I actually haven't called for the killing of anyone either. I am merely dishing some of the hate back atcha. I want to make you feel the same mental pain a Muslim person has to feel when they read one of your multiple Islamophobic posts. I will be your moral hemorrhoid for the rest of the day.

Who judges people by groups? I judge most people by intelligence and life accomplishments. Black, white, Jew, Muslim, doesn't matter. It seems those that don't have anything worthwhile to offer to society are always quickest to latch onto the accomplishments of others. Not that I would expect a 40 year old who spends his weekends arguing on an internet forum to have accomplished anything worthwhile in life.

Nah. I actually spent all day yesterday working my ass off... chopping wood, clearing up some poison-ivy vines crawling up one of the friggin spruces, planting some Japanese maples in the back back of the house.

Sometimes I do let The Gene come out and think aloud... which is happening today. Gotta pick on someone. You, as usual, were one of the first to post... the usual stuff... and I said "you know what? Let me give this marica a little 'heat'". I mean... talking to you is an unproductive task, I do agree with you on that.

Poison ivy know kung-fu dude.

Fury

• Getbig V
It doesn't matter how many times you go to church. You are 1/8 Jewish. You will aways be a Jew. Your loyalty will always be toward the Jewish Homeland: Yisrael.

I actually haven't called for the killing of anyone either. I am merely dishing some of the hate back atcha. I want to make you feel the same mental pain a Muslim person has to feel when they read one of your multiple Islamophobic posts. I will be your conscientious hemorrhoid for the rest of the day.

Nah. I actually spent all day yesterday working my ass off... chopping wood, clearing up some poison-ivy vines crawling up one of the friggin spruces, planting some Japanese maples in the back back of the house.

Sometimes I do let The Gene come out and think aloud... which is happening today. Gotta pick on someone. You, as usual, were one of the first to post... the usual stuff... and I said "you know what? Let me give this marica a little 'heat'". I mean... talking to you is an unproductive task, I do agree with you on that.

Poison ivy know kung-fu dude.

So I make you feel mental pain every time I insult your Muslim brothers? Man, you take this place way too seriously. But yes, good point about the 1/8th Jew. Having had no one in my family practice Judaism for generations and being 7/8th white, I am most assuredly a "Jew". Not supporting the Palestinian terrorists undoubtedly makes me a Jew! Typical Muslim rhetoric.

Like I said, I couldn't care less whether you're black, white, mexican or whatever. If you're educated and successful in what you've pursued in life, you're ok by me. I find the only people who care about race these days are the angry, bitter and unsuccessful. Those looking for a scapegoat for their own life failures. Which doesn't surprise me that you're one of them considering your contempt for everyone who isn't Muslim. You spend your weekends arguing on a bodybuilding message board. A beacon of success you are not.

I attribute your lack of intellect to your inability to insult me despite your smashing your keyboard into pieces on every post.

Maybe it's me, but when I'm 40, if I waste my weekends arguing with people half my age on an internet message board, I'll probably kill myself. It's embarrassing really. Really.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
I love how you inadvertedly insult yourself by saying that "when I'm 40+ years old, if I spend my Sundays arguing with people half my age on an internet forum, I'll kill myself". Do you realise that would be OK if you were talking about someone else but yourself?

What you are insinuating is that the 40+ year old, A.K.A. me, moi, yo, is wasting his time by talking to you.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Now, YOU said this, not me.

Duuuuuuuuuude!

Fury

• Getbig V
I love how you inadvertedly insult yourself by saying that "when I'm 40+ years old, if I spend my Sundays arguing with people half my age on an internet forum, I'll kill myself". Do you realise that would be OK if you were talking about someone else but yourself?

What you are insinuating is that the 40+ year old, A.K.A. me, moi, yo, is wasting his time by talking to you.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Now, YOU said this, not me.

Duuuuuuuuuude!

No shit. You are wasting your time. Think about it. You have nothing better to do than to get on an internet forum about bodybuilding and stalk a guy half your age around a sub-forum that 5-10 people post on. That, my Muslim friend, is the epitome of a shitty life. It's embarrassing that you can't see the fact that you look mighty pathetic.

You really are making it abundantly clear that you're an inept retard.  :-\

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
So I make you feel mental pain every time I insult your Muslim brothers? Man, you take this place way too seriously. But yes, good point about the 1/8th Jew. Having had no one in my family practice Judaism for generations and being 7/8th white, I am most assuredly a "Jew".

No, 1/8 of a Jew makes you Jewish under the Judaic cannons. Your blood is tainted. Your mind corrupted. You may not know it yet, but you'll most likely find out sooner or later. Join a synagogue now... before it's too late and the Jewish gatekeepers send you to provervial hell for not having accepted your Jewishness soon enough.

Like I said, I couldn't care less whether you're black, white, mexican or whatever. If you're educated and successful in what you've pursued in life, you're ok by me. I find the only people who care about race these days are the angry, bitter and unsuccessful.

Funny you should narrow it down to "race" though... how about religion? Awww see, that negates YOUR OWN biases. That is definitely not Ok.  

Those looking for a scapegoat for their own life failures. Which doesn't surprise me that you're one of them considering your contempt for everyone who isn't Muslim. You spend your weekends arguing on a bodybuilding message board. A beacon of success you are not.

And out comes the (psychoanalytical) Jew!!!! Congratulations my friend! You've finally accepted your own destiny. That destiny chosen for you 5,000 years ago by a sheepherder in the middle of the desert and whose instructions your true people so happily and religiously adhere to.  

Maybe it's me, but when I'm 40, if I waste my weekends arguing with people half my age on an internet message board, I'll probably kill myself. It's embarrassing really. Really.

Dude, are you STILL! saying that it is stupid for me to argue with you? I agreeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
No, 1/8 of a Jew makes you Jewish under the Judaic cannons. Your blood is tainted. Your mind corrupted. You may not know it yet, but you'll most likely find out sooner or later. Join a synagogue now... before it's too late and the Jewish gatekeepers send you to provervial hell for not having accepted your Jewishness soon enough.

Funny you should narrow it down to "race" though... how about religion? Awww see, that negates YOUR OWN biases. That is definitely not Ok.  

And out comes the (psychoanalytical) Jew!!!! Congratulations my friend! You've finally accepted your own destiny. That destiny chosen for you 5,000 years ago by a sheepherder in the middle of the desert and whose instructions your true people so happily and religiously adhere to.  

Dude, are you STILL! saying that it is stupid for me to argue with you? I agreeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Enough with the pro-Muslim "everyone who doesn't support Palestine" is a jew bullshit. It's tired out and nothing more than Muslim propaganda that your type spews to bring people over to your cause.

Under the Judaic canons, I'm not a Jew. To be a Jew your mother has to be. No woman in my bloodline is of Jew descent. I'm quite happy being an atheist mutt. Lets me avoid wasting time on this "my culture and/or religion are superior" bullshit.

And you are wasting your time. You're twice my age and melting down all over the place on here. You're stalking a guy half your age because you don't like the fact that he posts negative news articles about your brothers in the Middle East and Western Asia. You sound like you're on the verge of tears.

You're embarrassing man. Incredibly embarrassing.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Team Daniel Hannan approved
I hate the State.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
No shit. You are wasting your time. Think about it. You have nothing better to do than to get on an internet forum about bodybuilding and stalk a guy half your age around a sub-forum that 5-10 people post on. That, my Muslim friend, is the epitome of a shitty life. It's embarrassing that you can't see the fact that you look mighty pathetic.

You really are making it abundantly clear that you're an inept retard.  :-\

Nah, it's just that you are Jewish and like to spread hate.

The first thing I do on Sunday, after breakfast and the compulsory 3-pound defecation-fest, is go into google and type "1/8 Jewish asshole who hates Muslims" and I get your comments. From then on then i just take it a leak at time, depending on how many stupidly moronic your comments are.

After that I go to church and indulge in some more Berzerk hating. And I do not have to look far to be honest... Up on top of the church there is a statue of Moses (a Jew) with horns typical of the devil himself. Do you know what that means?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

The first thing I do on Sunday, after breakfast and the compulsory 3-pound defecation-fest, is go into google and type "1/8 Jewish asshole who hates Muslims" and I get your comments. From then on then i just take it a leak at time, depending on how many stupidly moronic your comments are.

After that I go to church and indulge in some more Berzerk hating. And I do not have to look far to be honest... Up on top of the church there is a statue of Moses (a Jew) with horns typical of the devil himself. Do you know what that means?

You don't like Jews, do you?
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
Haha, having trouble wrapping your head around that, eh? You're too intellectually challenged to insult me properly, bro. Give it a rest. You're just grasping now.

Love these religious Muslim nutjobs. They think that by thumping their Korans on their chest the loudest they'll get their way.

Nothing can change the fact that you're 2x my age and following me around an internet forum because you can't stand the fact that not everyone out there supports your pro-Muslim agenda. In-fact, most people don't. Seriously, look how bad I've destroyed your ego by doing nothing more than posting NEWS STORIES of Muslim atrocities. New stories. Mere facts! You don't even want facts posted on here. Like most Muslims, you are waging a war on free speech. Go outside man. You've been here for 2 hours arguing with me now. Maybe spend time with your family or lose some more money on the stock market? You're boring me now.

You don't like Jews, do you?

He's a Muslim so why would he? He doesn't like freedom of speech, either.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Team Daniel Hannan approved
I hate the State.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Enough with the pro-Muslim "everyone who doesn't support Palestine" is a jew bullshit. It's tired out and nothing more than Muslim propaganda that your type spews to bring people over to your cause.

My care for the Palestinian cause goes as far as your comptempt for them. Given a choice I'd give both of yous nukes, fly you to the moon and let you two groups nuke the shit out of eachother.

Under the Judaic canons, I'm not a Jew. To be a Jew your mother has to be. No woman in my bloodline is of Jew descent. I'm quite happy being an atheist mutt. Lets me avoid wasting time on this "my culture and/or religion are superior" bullshit.

You do not understand: You are Jewish. You may be 1/8th Jewish, but you have infidel blood running through your very veins. Besides, your atheism doesn't make you a Christian. A true Christian will NEVER consider you one. You will NEVER be part of us. You presence will only be accepted temporarily.

And you are wasting your time. You're twice my age and melting down all over the place on here. You're stalking a guy half your age because you don't like the fact that he posts negative news articles about your brothers in the Middle East and Western Asia. You sound like you're on the verge of tears.

I am not stalking you. You are posting to a public forum, where opinions and responses are welcomed, hence the "quote" and "reply" buttons. It's your inability to understand that I have a problem with (aside from the fact that you refuse to accept your Jewish faith).

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
My care for the Palestinian cause goes as far as your comptempt for them. Given a choice I'd give both of yous nukes, fly you to the moon and let you two groups nuke the shit out of eachother.

You do not understand: You are Jewish. You may be 1/8th Jewish, but you have infidel blood running through your very veins. Besides, your atheism doesn't make you a Christian. A true Christian will NEVER consider you one. You will NEVER be part of us. You presence will only be accepted temporarily.

I am not stalking you. You are posting to a public forum, where opinions and responses are welcomed, hence the "quote" and "reply" buttons. It's your inability to understand that I have a problem with (aside from the fact that you refuse to accept your Jewish faith).

Why do you hate Jews?
I hate the State.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Why do you hate Jews?

I do not hate Jews.

Fury

• Getbig V

You don't understand. I don't want to be a christian. I'm a PROUD atheist. I despise organized religion. It is the very root of 99% of the problems on this planet. It is nothing more than a tool that was conjured thousands of years ago up by power-mongering barbarians as a means of controlling the masses. The Koran and Bible are perfect examples of this. The sword verses were "revealed" to Mohammed in a dream right around the same time he started expanding his empire. Now let's think about it for a second. Was there a chance that it was coincidental? Allah just happened to visit him when he was looking for a means of justifying brutality? Bullshit. He puked up the justifications for the militaristic expansion of his empire.

If I had it my way, all religions would be eradicated. I have complete contempt for all of them. I just happen to hold Islam in a lower regard than the rest.

You can thump your koran/bible all you want. You're nothing more than another brain washed dipshit that thinks that there is some supreme being that loves us. Even if there were a higher power, he sure as shit doesn't have a hand in any of the goings on in this planet. Christians starving to death. People dying of cancer. Honest "god-fearing" people killed on the streets. The list is infinite. There is no higher power's influence. So why worship him? Because some fairy tale written 3,000 years ago by some drunken hypocrite tells me to? No thanks. I believe in myself. Not some fictional character.

It's pathetic that in the year 2009, with technology as advanced as it is, that people still worship a book written THOUSANDS of years ago. I can't help but laugh at how pathetic humanity really is. Witch burnings. Beheadings. Mass rape. Violence in the name of religion. It's sad.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Dude Berzerk, I'm just kidding you dude!

I think he's laying down on his bed in a fetal position crying...

Come back dude.

I like you man (in a non-gay way mind you)!!

Fury

• Getbig V
Dude Berzerk, I'm just kidding you dude!

I think he's laying down on his bed in a fetal position crying...

Come back dude.

I like you man (in a non-gay way mind you)!!

I'm fine. I just really hate religion. All this God shit. People should believe in themselves and stop worrying about what a book written thousands of years ago says.

It bothers me that the potential progress for humanity is pigeon holed by religious nutjobs.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
You don't understand. I don't want to be a christian. I despise organized religion. It is the very root of 99% of the problems on this planet. It is nothing more than a tool that was conjured thousands of years ago up by power-mongering as a means of controlling the masses. The Koran and Bible are perfect examples of this. The sword verses were "revealed" to Mohammed in a dream right around the same time he started expanding his empire. Now let's think about it for a second. Was there a chance that it was coincidental? Allah just happened to visit him when he was looking for a means of justifying brutality? Bullshit. He puked up the justifications for the militaristic expansion of his empire.

If I had it my way, all religions would be eradicated. I have complete contempt for all of them. I just happen to hold Islam in a lower regard than the rest.

You can thump your koran/bible all you want. You're nothing more than another brain washed dipshit that thinks that there is some supreme being that loves us. Even if there were a higher power, he sure as shit doesn't have a hand in any of the goings on in this planet. Christians starving to death. People dying of cancer. Honest "god-fearing" people killed on the streets. The list is infinite. There is no higher power's influence. So why worship him? Because some fairy tale written 3,000 years ago by some drunken hypocrite tells me to? No thanks. I believe in myself. Not some fictional character.

And you know what? I do agree with you.

But we need to be analytical here and post a proportionally balanced amount of anti-Christianism, anti-Islam AND anti-Zionist propaganda.

Once you do that you will get more positive responses from the atheist crowd (which I consider myself a part of).

Fury

• Getbig V
And you know what? I do agree with you.

But we need to be analytical here and post a proportionally balanced amount of anti-Christianism, anti-Islam AND anti-Zionist propaganda.

Once you do that you will get more positive responses from the atheist crowd (which I consider myself a part of).

I don't post the anti-Christian/Jew/Zionism stuff because the pro-Muslim people post enough of it on here. I consider myself the counter-balance to it.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
I have yet to read similar levels of religious fearmongering in any forum here. Please do point me in the right direction if you think otherwise.

Now, Got work to do.

Cheers.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

Re: Anti-Taliban cleric who denouces suicide bombings killed in suicide blast

well...DUH!

btw..thought there were no anti taliban muslims.... :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
well...DUH!

btw..thought there were no anti taliban muslims.... :-\

There are and props to the guy... I hope for him there is a God and he gets 72 virgins to poke for eternity.

Props on Slapper for being so one dimensional and predictable. Still think all debates run flat because of cultural relativism? ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
There are and props to the guy...

no no no...according to BitchFury...all muslim are terrorists because the koran is the terrorists bible  :-\
carpe` vaginum!