Author Topic: Anti-Taliban cleric who denouces suicide bombings killed in suicide blast  (Read 5541 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Killing of noted religions scholar Dr. Sarfaraz Naeemi
By HRCP

Press Release, June 12

Dr. Sarfaraz NaeemiLahore: Ms. Asma Jahangir, Chairperson, Human Rights Commission of Pakistan has expressed deep pain and anguish at the continuing suicide bombings that persist in causing heavy loss of human lives.

The latest incident of target bombing took the life of noted religions scholar Dr. Sarfaraz Naeemi, Head of the Jamia Naeemia, in Lahore and several faithfuls in a Nowshera mosque besides injuring several persons who came to offer Juma prayers.

HRCP chairperson has urged upon the federal and provincial governments and the law enforcement bodies to take strong preventive measures to bring to halt further loss of human life. Ms Asma Jahangir urged upon the political leadership of the country, members of the legislative bodies and social activists to undertake the task of mobilizing the public against the elements who desire to enforce their agenda through use of brute force.

She has urged upon the followers of Dr. Naeemi to remain peaceful while expressing their grief over the cowardly act of killing of their religious divine in the suicide bombing that killed and injured other innocent persons who had participated in the Juma prayers at the Jamia Naeemia mosque

Issued by: Husain Naqi

For Human Rights Commission of Pakistan

http://hrcpblog.wordpress.com/2009/06/12/killing-of-noted-religions-scholar-dr-sarfaraz-naeemi/

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Here comes UNO OCHO judío with the Muslim fearmongering.

Israel is calling for you Berzerk...

Here the call of YOUR people...

Fury

• Getbig V
I knew that kung-fu comment would get you to attach yourself to my nuts. Hook, line and sinker.  ;)

Maybe if you weren't so slow on the uptick, you would know better than to assert yourself with an idiotic comment like that.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
I knew that kung-fu comment would get you to attach yourself to my nuts. Hook, line and sinker.  ;)

Maybe if you weren't so slow on the uptick, you would know better than to assert yourself with an idiotic comment like that.

Come on kung-fu Jew!

Let me ask you YET again: Are you people in the Israeli army trained in the martial arts?

Respond to the question please.

Fury

• Getbig V
The legendary and all-powerful army of the Chinese has long been invincible due to their teachings of Kung-Fu. US intelligence now reveals that the Chinese have since begun teaching Kyokushin karate as a secondary art. US officials are concerned as the level of power exhibited by a practitioner of both arts is estimated at roughly 4000 megatons!!!!!!!!

The force from that picture just blew me out of my chair. I may have even broken a rib! All fear the Chinese army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
The legendary and all-powerful army of the Chinese has long been invincible due to their teachings of Kung-Fu. US intelligence now reveals that the Chinese have since begun teaching Kyokushin karate as a secondary art. US officials are concerned as the level of power exhibited by a practitioner of both arts is estimated at roughly 4000 megatons!!!!!!!!

The force from that picture just blew me out of my chair. I may have even broken a rib! All fear the Chinese army!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As usual, evading having to answer any question with the usual hasidic-wannabee humor.

;)

Fury

• Getbig V
The all powerful, galaxy destroying Chinese army with their legion of kung-fu superhumans could surely conquer the planet in one simultaneous kung-fu death chop!

That's roughly the number of Chinese soldiers who practice both kung-fu and karate that would be required to take down the USA!!!!!

I soiled myself looking at that picture!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Here comes UNO OCHO judío with the Muslim fearmongering.

Israel is calling for you Berzerk...

Here the call of YOUR people...

Maybe you should stop stalking Berzerk?

This seems very unhealthy.

Fury

• Getbig V

You would think a 40 year old man with children would have better ways to spend his Sunday.  :-\

It's sad watching a grown man meltdown like this every time Islam is mentioned.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
The all powerful, galaxy destroying Chinese army with their legion of kung-fu superhumans could surely conquer the planet in one simultaneous kung-fu death chop!

That's roughly the number of Chinese soldiers who practice both kung-fu and karate that would be required to take down the USA!!!!!

I soiled myself looking at that picture!

Don't worry about the Chinese my circumsized friend! We've got you:

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit

Where were you on his commemorative 400th Islamophobe post?

Notoriously absent perhaps?

Fury

• Getbig V
I'm not even cut. LOL.

Here's a CIA released photo of the Chinese training their new special forces division in the art of Shaolin Kung-Fu. An entire chinese village disappears off the face of the earth every time that soldier swings his spear!!!!!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
We've got Shaloman too:

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
I'm not even cut. LOL.

Here's a CIA released photo of the Chinese training their new special forces division in the art of Shaolin Kung-Fu. An entire chinese village disappears off the face of the earth every time that soldier swings his spear!!!!!

Funny thing is I'm not even Chinese... or Muslim.

But you are indeed Jewish.

Fury

• Getbig V
The Chinese secret weapon! Kung-Fu Panda, destroyer of worlds. The US government has already surrendered!

Fury

• Getbig V
I wonder if you go into work on Monday mornings and tell your co-workers that you spent most of your weekend melting down because a 20-something insulted your religion on a bodybuilding message board?  :D

Do they know that the Chinese will steamroll the US Army because they know kung-fu?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Is this you?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
I wonder if you go into work on Monday mornings and tell your co-workers that you spent most of your weekend melting down because a 20-something insulted your religion on a bodybuilding message board?  :D

Do they know that the Chinese will steamroll the US Army because they know kung-fu?

No, I go in talking about something we all agree on: We all dislike Jews.

Fury

• Getbig V

You work at a mosque? Look at how badly you're smashing your keyboard because a comment that you made was thrown back in your face.  ???

40 years old and throwing this big of a hissy fit on an bodybuilding message board. Priceless!

Word is the Chinese army has soldiers who can throw chopsticks through 4 inches of reinforced steel!!!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
MELTDOWN!

Why do these Muslims keep acting like they're Americans when they're on the record as placing their religion ahead of their country. Leave America please.  :-\

You're going off the deep end today.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit

Especially the fake ones that have no problem merging the interest of MY country with those of another 6000 miles away and make it seem he is a patriot. All the while criticizing and spitting on someone else's religion, one that has been fairly benign towards yours (especially compared to mine).

Well, you know what? Let me force some of your own medicine down your throat.

Here I am forced to quote myself because you've got nothing worth quoting.

Fury

• Getbig V
Man. I'll be honest. When I'm 40+ years old, if I spend my Sundays arguing with people half my age on an internet forum, I'll kill myself. What an uneventful and truly sad life you're leading. You seem pretty angry at everyone who isn't Muslim. Whatsamattah, blame everyone else for your lack of accomplishments?

Here's to hoping you lose some more money on the stock market. You're probably funneling your returns to Muslims "charities" anyway.  :D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
MELTDOWN!

Why do these Muslims keep acting like they're Americans when they're on the record as placing their religion ahead of their country. Leave America please.  :-\

You're going off the deep end today.

No, YOU are acting as an American.

You are a Jew. You will always honor The Voice of your ancestors first. That means you will always be loyal to Israel. Which means you are only an American as long as American goals paralel those of Israel.

I am here to stay.

You are not.

Fury

• Getbig V
No, YOU are acting as an American.

You are a Jew. You will always honor The Voice of your ancestors first. That means you will always be loyal to Israel. Which means you are only an American as long as American goals paralel those of Israel.

I am here to stay.

You are not.

Whoa, whoa cowboy. You're really melting down bad here. Just because someone doesn't rush to the side of Palestinian human shield brigade doesn't make them a non-American. Prime Muslim tactic being employed here.

Keep smashing your keyboard, Mr. 40 year old who thinks the Chinese army is superior due to knowing Kung-Fu.  :D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Man. I'll be honest. When I'm 40+ years old, if I spend my Sundays arguing with people half my age on an internet forum, I'll kill myself. What an uneventful and truly sad life you're leading. You seem pretty angry at everyone who isn't Muslim. Whatsamattah, blame everyone else for your lack of accomplishments?

Here's to hoping you lose some more money on the stock market. You're probably funneling your returns to Muslims "charities" anyway.  :D

Well, it is awfully cloudy out there... and I am feeling "Christian" as of lately... you know I'm having one of those hate-the-jew moments.

Fuck you type fast dude.