Author Topic: The Falcon's thread ON GOSSIP and OPINIONS  (Read 53037 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: The Falcon's thread ON GOSSIP and OPINIONS
« Reply #600 on: September 28, 2009, 05:32:14 PM »
am posting a new youtube right now
Looks like you increasing size falcon

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #601 on: September 28, 2009, 09:44:28 PM »
Falcons are gay, Johnny.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: October 02, 2009, 04:56:48 PM »
Johnny just watched your newest videos on ytube, i can see you let your hair and beard grow out abit, you look way better now with more hair.

No homo.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #603 on: October 02, 2009, 05:48:07 PM »
Johnny just watched your newest videos on ytube, i can see you let your hair and beard grow out abit, you look way better now with more hair.

No homo.

my built is flat right now but im at a low weight but still maintaing a consistent daily squat workout, ive been laying off the falcon punches because i think my diet was lacking, so i had to restart my metabolism with the squats and keep them in indefinitly

my ultimate goal and ultimate idea for maintaining mass and cuts is to do the squats and punches everyday this will keep me lean. and peanutbutter in the morning for squat workouts , peanutbutter doesnt seem to work again for a pm workout, i think once our bodies have a filling of a nutrient for use for energy, that filling tilts out and we must use a different food for that pm workout

i always test my self with different foods to see what foods give me the ability to do an immediate workout and what foods do not, i reccomend this for everywone
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #604 on: October 02, 2009, 09:39:00 PM »
my built is flat right now but im at a low weight but still maintaing a consistent daily squat workout, ive been laying off the falcon punches because i think my diet was lacking, so i had to restart my metabolism with the squats and keep them in indefinitly

my ultimate goal and ultimate idea for maintaining mass and cuts is to do the squats and punches everyday this will keep me lean. and peanutbutter in the morning for squat workouts , peanutbutter doesnt seem to work again for a pm workout, i think once our bodies have a filling of a nutrient for use for energy, that filling tilts out and we must use a different food for that pm workout

i always test my self with different foods to see what foods give me the ability to do an immediate workout and what foods do not, i reccomend this for everywone
Hey Johnny why doesnt peanut butter work for a pm workout?

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #605 on: October 04, 2009, 01:52:10 PM »
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #606 on: October 04, 2009, 01:55:57 PM »
Hey Johnny why doesnt peanut butter work for a pm workout?

i think the body just gets tired of the peanutbutter balance of nutrients if already eatin at a previous time in the day

you can still have your favorite foods that you know help you, but after that u need to feel each type of food and eat it if you think you will gain energy after eating it. psychologically too much of one food the whole feeling becomes stale
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #607 on: October 05, 2009, 11:32:39 AM »
i think the body just gets tired of the peanutbutter balance of nutrients if already eatin at a previous time in the day

you can still have your favorite foods that you know help you, but after that u need to feel each type of food and eat it if you think you will gain energy after eating it. psychologically too much of one food the whole feeling becomes stale
MORRISSEY DO' IN THE MAKING..

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #608 on: October 05, 2009, 09:50:28 PM »
MORRISSEY DO' IN THE MAKING..

Yeah oh yeah!

Pre Morrissey

Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
beer is a superior substitue for sugar foods and sweet things
« Reply #609 on: October 06, 2009, 05:10:03 AM »
i actually havent had any fruit in a minite because ive already got my vitamins covered with the spinach, but i have been eating tons of different nuts and seeds and have really increased my protien content because of it. i feel better and have alot more energy too and actually pay less at the whole foods store. but when i feel like having something sweet , because if im tired or whatnot ill opt for a beer instead, it seems like a much better choice and less or no fatgain instead of a couple high calorie servings of sugary ben and jerrys or something, also beer helps me stay awake when i need too.

I got the idea from all the seeds and nuts from someones health blog talk radio, its mainly geared for black people but its really damn interesting all these really spirituall black folk are pretty intelligent and know alot of health stuff that mainstream does not. i invite you all to listen to these shows when your doing shit around the house or at work, notice there are like no white people under the friends and listeners part. But ive been reading what this black dude has been saying for quiet sometime and researched alot of his claims, this man is a true neega falcon who deserves alot of respect, hes even helped a white master falcon like me over emails n such with questions before. he reccomeneds white people stick to more of thee seeds for testosterone, think seeds= life giving n such same with nuts

nuts=stun= numba one stunna like many black people with abs

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/manifestation
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
A look in to Johnny Falcons Mind
« Reply #610 on: October 06, 2009, 10:50:31 AM »

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: A look in to Johnny Falcons Mind
« Reply #611 on: October 06, 2009, 10:53:13 AM »
that's actually what I imagine the inside of Matt T's mind to look like

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #612 on: October 06, 2009, 10:58:29 AM »
that's actually what I imagine the inside of Matt T's mind to look like

Matt T's is the same except there is no music, color, animation or creature.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #613 on: October 06, 2009, 11:10:08 AM »
You forgot the fact that anything Waddy happens to read no matter how outdated the research is breaking news we should read about lol. 8)
You Can't Do It!!!

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: October 06, 2009, 11:18:01 AM »
Matt T's is the same except there is no music, color, animation or creature.

HAHA   :D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #615 on: October 06, 2009, 11:19:45 AM »
sick tune  8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: October 06, 2009, 12:21:11 PM »
im feelin this thread guys

that insane happy smile is definitly me, along with trainwreck causing hippity hoppity mass , id say this was a good assesment.
A

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Re: beer is a superior substitue for sugar foods and sweet things
« Reply #617 on: October 06, 2009, 12:51:06 PM »
i actually havent had any fruit in a minite because ive already got my vitamins covered with the spinach, but i have been eating tons of different nuts and seeds and have really increased my protien content because of it. i feel better and have alot more energy too and actually pay less at the whole foods store. but when i feel like having something sweet , because if im tired or whatnot ill opt for a beer instead, it seems like a much better choice and less or no fatgain instead of a couple high calorie servings of sugary ben and jerrys or something, also beer helps me stay awake when i need too.

I got the idea from all the seeds and nuts from someones health blog talk radio, its mainly geared for black people but its really damn interesting all these really spirituall black folk are pretty intelligent and know alot of health stuff that mainstream does not. i invite you all to listen to these shows when your doing shit around the house or at work, notice there are like no white people under the friends and listeners part. But ive been reading what this black dude has been saying for quiet sometime and researched alot of his claims, this man is a true neega falcon who deserves alot of respect, hes even helped a white master falcon like me over emails n such with questions before. he reccomeneds white people stick to more of thee seeds for testosterone, think seeds= life giving n such same with nuts

this makes sense
Air Falcon

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #618 on: October 06, 2009, 12:52:54 PM »
beer keeps you awake?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #619 on: October 07, 2009, 03:10:45 PM »

Falcon do you take vitamin supplements or just the raw foods? We need more punching video's (no homo)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #620 on: October 08, 2009, 10:41:40 PM »
Spirit of Truth

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #621 on: January 15, 2010, 10:18:57 PM »
Spirit of Truth

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
Johnny Falcon do you copy over?
« Reply #622 on: January 15, 2010, 10:20:46 PM »
Alpha to Foxtrot. There is a trout in the stream..copy!
Spirit of Truth

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
watch in high quality to see the true speed and definition
videos currently uploading are Property Maintaining for bitches coming soon..

Best vid you've ever made Jonesy Falconetti!
Q

dustin

Re: Johnny Falcon do you copy over?
« Reply #624 on: January 15, 2010, 10:22:50 PM »
He's busy scraping resin meth residue out of his pipe. Back off!