Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 19, 2017, 07:27:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KOVACS DESERVES BETTER... AND A WORD ON TOILET PAPER  (Read 680 times)
jehwit
Time Out
Getbig III

« on: June 14, 2009, 10:56:25 AM »

I am tired of Greg Kovacs constantly getting put down on Getbig.  I'm not really sure how you guys attack the World's Strongest Bodybuilder with this vile filth.  The man was an absolute mass monster, ahead of his time and ahead of the game.  So huge he couldn't wipe his ass!  That is not a negative but a positive.  Imagine being so huge you couldn't wipe yourself?  It would be an honor to wipe the Ass of such a Man.  I would use a wad of Cottonel, and scrub his Ass clean.  And I'd feel like I served a Hero...
Report to moderator   Logged
tendonitis
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 10:57:31 AM »

meltdown
jehwit
Time Out
Getbig III

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 10:57:59 AM »

meltdown

FUCK OFF!!
tendonitis
Getbig V

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 10:59:02 AM »

FUCK OFF!!

meltdown #2
2ND COMING
Getbig V

Might is right.

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 11:01:38 AM »

obvious fag is obvious?

The Hand of Ron
Spike
Competitors
Getbig V

Keep it tight

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 11:20:43 AM »

Lips sealed

* fag.jpg (113.57 KB, 478x685 - viewed 274 times.)
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 11:22:48 AM »

I am tired of Greg Kovacs constantly getting put down on Getbig.  I'm not really sure how you guys attack the World's Strongest Bodybuilder with this vile filth.  The man was an absolute mass monster, ahead of his time and ahead of the game.  So huge he couldn't wipe his ass!  That is not a negative but a positive.  Imagine being so huge you couldn't wipe yourself?  It would be an honor to wipe the Ass of such a Man.  I would use a wad of Cottonel, and scrub his Ass clean.  And I'd feel like I served a Hero...
PERMABULKER and that's it. Grin
#1 Klaus fan
Getbig V

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 11:30:27 AM »

Dorian was so much better.
Pecs
Getbig IV

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 11:32:25 AM »

i like that serving a hero clause..... Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!