Author Topic: HEY MOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 838 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
HEY MOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 14, 2009, 07:18:52 PM »
I want to hold you like a baby and watch you fall asleep in my arms as we watch "The Notebook" together :P

Hahahah just wanted to congratulate you on the great news, you'll make a great dad and believe me its so worth all the work and will change your life for the better a million fold.  Now make sure the wife loads up on the creatine, b-vitamins, liver tablets, glutamine, bee pollen, L-arginine alpha ketoglutarate and the extreme cryogenic "muscletech" stack, you dont want that baby wasting any of that potential  ;D ;)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: HEY MOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 05:22:33 AM »
I want to hold you like a baby and watch you fall asleep in my arms as we watch "The Notebook" together :P

Hahahah just wanted to congratulate you on the great news, you'll make a great dad and believe me its so worth all the work and will change your life for the better a million fold.  Now make sure the wife loads up on the creatine, b-vitamins, liver tablets, glutamine, bee pollen, L-arginine alpha ketoglutarate and the extreme cryogenic "muscletech" stack, you dont want that baby wasting any of that potential  ;D ;)

This is better baby guidance than that we received from the doctor........much appreciated!!