Author Topic: FOX NEWS FAIL!  (Read 3234 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
FOX NEWS FAIL!
« on: June 14, 2009, 07:35:14 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: FOX NEWS FAIL!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 08:28:10 PM »
OMG  :o WOWWWWWWW what morons!!!!!!!!!!!!

after watching that i will now watch nothing but olberman and maddow with a little bit of matthews in there...

YOU FUKING TOOL  ::)

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 08:40:56 PM »
one hates it when the propaganda machine writers struggle for an angle  :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 08:44:41 PM »
FOX was owned when they showed footage of a 'raucus 2008 mccain rally" and in slow-mo, you could see all the signs were from a 2000 mccain rally.  Of course mccain looked younger and more vibrant, he was 8 years younger.

little stuff like this happens a lot with cable news when news is breaking, not a huge deal.  if you're gonna diss FOX, point out their many tricks to distort the news.  The case of DIGGING UP 8 year old footage to mix in with 2008 footage isn't an easy accident to make. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 10:31:17 PM »
FOX was owned when they showed footage of a 'raucus 2008 mccain rally" and in slow-mo, you could see all the signs were from a 2000 mccain rally.  Of course mccain looked younger and more vibrant, he was 8 years younger.

little stuff like this happens a lot with cable news when news is breaking, not a huge deal.  if you're gonna diss FOX, point out their many tricks to distort the news.  The case of DIGGING UP 8 year old footage to mix in with 2008 footage isn't an easy accident to make. 

They've owned themselves so many times I've lost count. Who can ever forget the "terrorist fist bump"  ::)

w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 08:41:54 AM »
NOTHING FOX can ever do will top what Olberman attempted this weekend.This idiot actually had the balls to say Palin cant win against Letterman because he is much more polpular then her.Hmmmm,really?So,if someone is more polpular you shouldnt fight them.That means we should NEVER EVER hear Olberman talk about Oreilly,or Rush or Hanity again because EACH of them are FAR more popular then him.This a-hole plays himself everytime he speaks.He obvioulsy forgets NO ONE likes him and his rating prove that every single day in every single way.He is the guy in prime time who gets his ass SMOKED by the day time FOX hosts.A looser a moron and a failure!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 09:31:25 AM »
NOTHING FOX can ever do will top what Olberman attempted this weekend.This idiot actually had the balls to say Palin cant win against Letterman because he is much more polpular then her.Hmmmm,really?So,if someone is more polpular you shouldnt fight them.That means we should NEVER EVER hear Olberman talk about Oreilly,or Rush or Hanity again because EACH of them are FAR more popular then him.This a-hole plays himself everytime he speaks.He obvioulsy forgets NO ONE likes him and his rating prove that every single day in every single way.He is the guy in prime time who gets his ass SMOKED by the day time FOX hosts.A looser a moron and a failure!!

Your analogy is warped.

It isn't a case of Letterman being more popular than Palin (then again, it would be hard to find someone who wasn't) but simply a plain case of him being smarter and intellectually superior.  (then again... it would be hard to find someone who isn't).

Meanwhile, FAUX news has a history of being caught blatantly lying to the masses in such a boofon way that even a five year old could catch them.

Hell, FAUX tried to spin the Foley scandal by claiming he was a Democrat.  You don't get more pathetic than that.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 10:34:40 AM »
Your analogy is warped.

It isn't a case of Letterman being more popular than Palin (then again, it would be hard to find someone who wasn't) but simply a plain case of him being smarter and intellectually superior.  (then again... it would be hard to find someone who isn't).

Meanwhile, FAUX news has a history of being caught blatantly lying to the masses in such a boofon way that even a five year old could catch them.

Hell, FAUX tried to spin the Foley scandal by claiming he was a Democrat.  You don't get more pathetic than that.

Palin is MILES smarter then that hook nose idiot.Thats why she is a governor and he got his ass kicked for twenty years against Leno.Also,SHE WON running for office,he couldnt beat his main competitor for years and years and years head up.

FOX lies?Not even close to as much as MSNBC.Thats why people watch and trust one and the other is a vast wasteland of empty rattings and failed hosts.Apparently,THE PEOPLE belive FOX and think MSNBC SUCKS!!!!!

You can twist it anyway you want.You cant EVER get over the fact that FOX gets more ratings then MSNBC and CNN combined.There is no argument there.You can get upset or argue that Palin is dumb,but when she put her views and personality up for the public she won.Letterman put his personality up he got squashed every night.Twist it how you like,but those are FACTS!!!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 10:37:43 AM »
Your analogy is warped.

Smarter and intellectually superior? PLEASE!! You're comparing a mayor and governor, with a second-rate comedian (who started this beef, partially to help his sagging ratings).

[/quote]

http://cdnll-1.liveleak.com/s/6/asdjdhhd/2007/Mar/12/LiveLeak-dot-com-34777-WelcometoPottersvilleFox.jpg?h=18c2ee668b95a970174c7fd59f48ea54&e=1245688722&rs=150

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f9b_1173731103

and last... a great example of the brainiacs behind FAUX Noise :

http://i18.tinypic.com/2isz3wo.jpg

Yet, despite all those supposed shortcomings, Fox News CONTINUES to beat the brakes off MSNBC and CNN.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 10:39:52 AM »
Saying FAUX gets more ratings isn't really helping your argument.  All you are admitting is that conservatives lack the free will ability to form independent thoughts and thus have to rely on the teevee or the radio in order to receive their marching orders and propaganda feeds.

Palin smarter?  BWAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA HHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHAHAHA HAHAHAhAHAHAAHAH.  And that, is a FACT!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 10:41:35 AM »
You're comparing a mayor and governor, with a second-rate comedian (who started this beef, partially to help his sagging ratings).

I sure am.  And in the comparision, Palin is coming up on the short end of the intellectual stick.  Deny it all you wish, but doesn't change the fact she is a flat out idiot. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 11:44:46 AM »
I sure am.  And in the comparision, Palin is coming up on the short end of the intellectual stick.  Deny it all you wish, but doesn't change the fact she is a flat out idiot. 

She is MUCH smarter then Letterman which is why she destroyed him in this whole thing and he was left looking like a stumbling fool.She destroyed balding little Matt the NBC morning goof.She is a million times smarter then Biden.She is a million times smarter then you which why she is a governor and your a fool who posts on a lifting web site but doesnt lift.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 11:56:26 AM »
she destroyed him in this whole thing and he was left looking like a stumbling fool.

Really?  Because no one else sees it that way.  She came across as just a whiney little brat looking for attention with her feigned outraged.  We already saw that little act from her and her reality impaired supporters over the "lipstick" scandal.

So no, she didn't destroy anyone.  She can't.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 12:28:03 PM »
really, anyone from either party who spends their time whining about how offended they are, isn't presidential material.

How many times has Palin been offended now?  The lipstick thing comes to mind.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 12:28:56 PM »
Really?  Because no one else sees it that way.  She came across as just a whiney little brat looking for attention with her feigned outraged.  We already saw that little act from her and her reality impaired supporters over the "lipstick" scandal.

So no, she didn't destroy anyone.  She can't.

Letterman went too far.  Anyone with half a brain and a little common sense knows that.  He should have apologized and that would have been it.  yeah we all know he hates the republican party.  and dont try to tell me that he was just making jokes.  he obviously has a bone to pick with republican politicians.  

its pretty weak in my opinion to do it in a venue where whatever you say will be met with raucous applause, even if it doesnt make any sense and it is over the line.  he was acting like a jerk.  plain and simple.  as a politician sarah palin has tough questions to answer.  david letterman never has to answer to any tough questions.  and as you can see when he does say something stupid his response is "Hey I was just kidding!!!"  weak.  To even compare them in terms of intelligence displays your ignorance immensely.  Just goes to show how the "new liberal" thinks that being on TV or in Hollywood qualifies you as some sort of authority on world issues.  you probably look to perez hilton as the voice of the gay community.  so friggin sad.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 12:46:01 PM »
Letterman went too far.  Anyone with half a brain and a little common sense knows that.  He should have apologized and that would have been it.  

He did.   Then, Palin went on Today the next morning to say it wasn't enough, and that he owes an apology to 3 billion women.

Then he apologized again.  So she released a statement saying that was "weak".

Listen, if I apologize twice for some shit, and the person is still pissed, screw em.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 01:03:18 PM »
He did.   Then, Palin went on Today the next morning to say it wasn't enough, and that he owes an apology to 3 billion women.

Listen, if I apologize twice for some shit, and the person is still pissed, screw em.

If Letterman said that about my kid,he would have gotten knocked the fuck out.PERIOD!!!That little jew couldnt fight his way out of a paper bag.

To the other nit wit that said Palin cant own anyone.Lets see,stupid retard Olberman said she plagerised a speech,it was proven to be a total lie.She owned him.

Olberman said they chanted kill him about Obama at onbe of her rallies.Proven to be a lie.She owned him.

Olberman said she had scandals,ALL were proven to be lies.She owned him.

Olberman reported the stupidity that her son wasnt hers,it was proven a lie,she owned him,book burning/She owned them,on and on and on it goes.Everytime you fools try to destroy her,the story is PROVEN to be a lie.She has owned the left EVERY step of the way.Thats why she continues to draw 20,000 eveytime she speaks.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 02:05:02 PM »
Saying FAUX gets more ratings isn't really helping your argument.  All you are admitting is that conservatives lack the free will ability to form independent thoughts and thus have to rely on the teevee or the radio in order to receive their marching orders and propaganda feeds.

Palin smarter?  BWAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA HHHHHAAAAHHHHHAAAAHAHAHA HAHAHAhAHAHAAHAH.  And that, is a FACT!

That’s rich, coming from someone who gets his marching orders, in part, from the red-headed stepchild of cable news.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 02:17:21 PM »

If Letterman said that about my kid,he would have gotten knocked the fuck out.PERIOD!!!That little jew couldnt fight his way out of a paper bag.

Maybe not, ...but I'm sure his bodyguards can.  :D

There you go again Billy, ...ready to get all violent on someone over words, ...imaginary words at that?  ???

Toxie had once asked if I thought a different member of this board was on a FBI terrorist watch list,
...I don't know about that, ...but I would be highly surprised if you weren't on a FBI terrorist watch list.

In fact, with all the cops who post here, ...I betcha heads & backsides would roll if and when you do something, ( cause I believe that to be an eventuality) ...and it's discovered cops from all over America were reading your words on here, ...and not doing a darned thing. I know it, and they know it so yeah, ...I'd be pretty confident in my opinion that you're likely on a potential terrorist watch list. Thank Goodness.
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 02:26:51 PM »
Maybe not, ...but I'm sure his bodyguards can.  :D

There you go again Billy, ...ready to get all violent on someone over words, ...imaginary words at that?  ???

Toxie had once asked if I thought a different member of this board was on a FBI terrorist watch list,
...I don't know about that, ...but I would be highly surprised if you weren't on a FBI terrorist watch list.

In fact, with all the cops who post here, ...I betcha heads & backsides would roll if and when you do something, ( cause I believe that to be an eventuality) ...and it's discovered cops from all over America were reading your words on here, ...and not doing a darned thing. I know it, and they know it so yeah, ...I'd be pretty confident in my opinion that you're likely on a potential terrorist watch list. Thank Goodness.

Letterman invited Palin and her husband on the show.Now,what bodyguard would get in the way of Palin as he smashed little Dave in his hook nose as they shook hands?

FUCK THE FBI and fuck the cops on here.I dont give a flying fuck about them.There is a thing called freedom of speech.I know you left wing scum bags want to take it away,but its there and its there for a reason.

I say whatever the fuck I want and i do it with my own name so there is no confusion!!!!!!!.By your twisted logic I can say Letterman is a girl and he never does a thing about it.Maybe hes scared of me.Your a dunce and fool.The FBI would have no interst in me.Im paying for Obamas shit community to get their 40oz beer and smokes.

You fucking pieces of shit on the left are amazing.You try to intimidate people with your dumb ass threats.Here is a bet.I bet the FBI and the cops on here agree with me MUCH more then they agree with you.I have more then a few cops who I train with and believe me,THEY HATE OBAMA AND HIS KIND.

Lastly ,you dont know a fucking thing about me you stupid bitch.You see,while you go home and sit on your big fat ass,I go home and train.I compete and I win.You are a looser,with too much time on your hand.You dont do a dam bit of good for anyone.Do you take in foster kids,we do.Do you go to food banks and feed the poor?We do.Do you give 10% of your income to charity?We do.So,while you post,we do things and help those in need.We just dont need a spook like ObAMA TO TELL US HOW,WHEN OR WHY.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 02:41:09 PM »
Letterman invited Palin and her husband on the show.Now,what bodyguard would get in the way of Palin as he smashed little Dave in his hook nose as they shook hands?

FUCK THE FBI and fuck the cops on here.I dont give a flying fuck about them. There is a thing called freedom of speech.I know you left wing scum bags want to take it away,but its there and its there for a reason.

I say whatever the fuck I want and i do it with my own name so there is no confusion!!!!!!!.By your twisted logic I can say Letterman is a #### and he never does a thing about it.Maybe hes scared of me.Your a dunce and fool.The FBI would have no interst in me.Im paying for Obamas shit community to get their 40oz beer and smokes.

You fucking pieces of shit on the left are amazing.You try to intimidate people with your dumb ass threats.Here is a bet.I bet the FBI and the cops on here agree with me MUCH more then they agree with you.I have more then a few cops who I train with and believe me,THEY HATE OBAMA AND HIS KIND.

Lastly ,you dont know a fucking thing about me you stupid bitch.You see,while you go home and sit on your big fat ass,I go home and train.I compete and I win.You are a looser,with too much time on your hand.You dont do a dam bit of good for anyone.Do you take in foster kids,we do.Do you go to food banks and feed the poor?We do.Do you give 10% of your income to charity?We do.So,while you post,we do things and help those in need.We just dont need a spook like ObAMA TO TELL US HOW,WHEN OR WHY.

Well, I'll say one thing for ya, ...you are consistent. I think the FBI would be very interested in you.
You strike me as one giant ticking time bomb ready to explode. Perhaps your doctor could adjust your meds.  :-\
w

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2009, 03:11:56 PM »

letterman did NOT apologize.  no one would consider what he said an apology.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2009, 04:00:49 PM »

Are there even 3 billion slutty flight attendants around the world?  ???
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2009, 04:29:30 PM »
we are a law-abiding bunch here, and since the 2008 elections have passed, even former viscious enemies have been debating topics with calm tempraments.  We like to share our opinions on the direction of our country, but we all follow the law and seem to be decent, upstanding members of society.  Some are unhappy with Obama, and they share it.  Some believe Bush hurt our place in the world, and they share that.  But we all like it when hugo posts porn or OzmO runs over a pedestrian while ordering a pizza via text message.

Then there's BILLY, who always does sounds like he's about to snap a baby deer's neck to wipe his ass.

Really Billy, it's only politics, hollywood for ugly people.  Our bitching doesn't do much but amuse us and pass the time.  The sky isn't falling, and in 4 or 8 years when a Repub gets in, most everything today will be the same.  it's all cyclical (right to left) and despite their greed, our leaders do have a major interest in keeping things afloat.  This is why, 200+ years since our birth, the USA is still the only superpower, still the basis for world currency, and still the country with the ability to flatten any country at any time. 

Smile.  Cut back the halotestin and have a mountain dew.  Watch some ESPN, check out some porn, and have a great night.