Author Topic: Kevin Levrone end of 3 weeks pic  (Read 7232 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Kevin Levrone end of 3 weeks pic
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2009, 09:15:24 AM »
I dont beleive Kevin Leverone is totally clean.I know this for a fact.How can you go from using a ton of sh$%4 like he was to not using anything at all.Your body would shut down.I made that mistake once.I stopped using all gear in 2006, and I couldnt get any HCG OR Clomid, so I just said screw it.Wrong thing to do !!!!!! Very Very dumb.After about 6 months I was getting more tired often.After about a year I couldnt get a pump.After 2 years I lost my drive totally, I felt like shi%$ all the time.I went to a doctor who is a friend of mine.My testosterone levels were 118.Guys the average mans testosterone levels range from 250-850, if your 250 your still considered very low.I had the testosterone levels of a 10 year old boy.Beleive it or not I still weighed 238lbs, but I was flat as fu#$# and sore all the time.I got some help from my Doctor, and I gained 12 lbs in 2 weeks, and I felt better everyday.
So fellas, dont let your test, levels go down, you will feel like dogsh$#.No pump no energy, sore all the time, and sex is something you could care less about.Without testosterone life sucks, lol.
My point is Kevin has to be doing something.I know he was using more gear then I was.I want near his level, and look what happened to me.If you guys remeber correctly Kevin would train hard or use gear until 12 weeks before a show.So you know he had to be using a shi#$ load of gear.He would go from 210 lbs,to 250lbs on stage in 12 weeks.I figure he was using probably atleast 1500mg of test, 12iu;s of GH,400MG of Primobolan, 400mg of Trenbalone,plus Winstrol and Anavar.
He gained 40lbs of Muscle in 12 weeks.!!!!! He had to be doing a ton of shi$# !!!
I am not knocking Kevin, because Kevin is the man.The guy loooked amazing.I would die to have his genetics.The truth is, he has got to be doing something, like 200mg of Testosterone  a week, HCG, or Clomid.Which is natural compared to what he was using.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2009, 09:18:12 AM »
Hint: Don't listen to Levrone, he's lost his mind.

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2009, 09:21:13 AM »
I dont beleive Kevin Leverone is totally clean.I know this for a fact.How can you go from using a ton of sh$%4 like he was to not using anything at all.Your body would shut down.I made that mistake once.I stopped using all gear in 2006, and I couldnt get any HCG OR Clomid, so I just said screw it.Wrong thing to do !!!!!! Very Very dumb.After about 6 months I was getting more tired often.After about a year I couldnt get a pump.After 2 years I lost my drive totally, I felt like shi%$ all the time.I went to a doctor who is a friend of mine.My testosterone levels were 118.Guys the average mans testosterone levels range from 250-850, if your 250 your still considered very low.I had the testosterone levels of a 10 year old boy.Beleive it or not I still weighed 238lbs, but I was flat as fu#$# and sore all the time.I got some help from my Doctor, and I gained 12 lbs in 2 weeks, and I felt better everyday.
So fellas, dont let your test, levels go down, you will feel like dogsh$#.No pump no energy, sore all the time, and sex is something you could care less about.Without testosterone life sucks, lol.
My point is Kevin has to be doing something.I know he was using more gear then I was.I want near his level, and look what happened to me.If you guys remeber cvorrectly Kevin would train hard or use gear until 12 weeks before a show.So you know he had to be using a shi#$3 load of gear.He would go from 210 lbs,to 250lbs on stage in 12 weeks.I figure he was using probably atleast 1500mg of test, 12iu;s of GH,400MG of Primobolan, 400mg of Trenbalone,plus Winstrol and Anavar.
He gained 40lbs of Muscle in 12 weeks.!!!!! He had to be doing a ton of shi$# !!!
I am not knocking Kevin, because Kevin is the man.The guy loooked amazing.I would die to have his genetics.The truth is, he has got to be doing something, like 200mg of Testosterone  a week, HCG, or Clomid.Which is natural compared to what he was using.

The truth is, you don't know. Granted, with being a former professional bodybuilder drug use is pretty much guaranteed, if not inevitable. However, the genetics this guy has is amazing. Is it hard to believe that three weeks of training and on point diet can produce that kind of body comparatively? Not really. I won't go into specifics but I imagine most of us know that "flat" and "full" muscle feeling. Personally I've seen guys take time off and when they come back they look incredibly pedestrian. Within two weeks they look pretty decent again (mind you, it's a number of physiological factors culminating into that full/hard look). Hard to believe? Maybe. Impossible? The guy has genes out of this world, but I'm sure that argument is lost on many.

spinnis

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2009, 09:22:53 AM »
I dont believe Kevin Leverone is totally clean.I know this for a fact

good going

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2009, 09:29:33 AM »
You really need to ask? Of course not.

then whats the point of him doing this. we all know how easy he pumps up with drugs but could he do it natural as well.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2009, 09:34:55 AM »
then whats the point of him doing this. we all know how easy he pumps up with drugs but could he do it natural as well.

No he could not. That's out of question.

phish

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2009, 09:54:50 AM »

y does he need a point to start liftin n juicing again. he wants be big again let him do his thing. i guarantee the doses hes on now are quater of what sum get bigers use.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2009, 09:56:16 AM »
No he could not. That's out of question.

not at that level no, but he has good genetics so i wouldnt be surprised if he could have gotten to where he is now.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2009, 10:06:47 AM »
He is natural, he said himself at the beginning of the video series that he'll do it without drugs this time.

He said it so it's true?

How many bodybuilders or any athlete for that matter, past or present will say, yeah, I'm taking steroids to get these results.

Use your head.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2009, 10:12:27 AM »
Kevin in bodybuilder mode: trains hard, eats a shitload of clean food, juices heavy

Kevin when he's not bodybuilding: doesn't train, barely eats, doesn't juice

He's got great genetics, but he's also got an addictive personality... plus you gotta look at his age.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2009, 10:15:25 AM »

All genetics and muscle memory.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2009, 10:23:34 AM »
damn he already LevrOWNS me :o :o

E
E

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2009, 10:26:14 AM »
the body is slowly coming back......wait another 6 weeks.....boom!!!! in your face!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2009, 10:27:24 AM »
if he emphasised doing the transformations natural then i think we should trust him right.

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2009, 10:57:36 AM »

I'm willing to buy the musclememory scenario however that doesn't explain the magically vaporizing fat storage from his stomach.

Great transformation though.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2009, 11:02:28 AM »
My point is Kevin has to be doing something.I know he was using more gear then I was.I want near his level, and look what happened to me.If you guys remeber correctly Kevin would train hard or use gear until 12 weeks before a show.So you know he had to be using a shi#$ load of gear.He would go from 210 lbs,to 250lbs on stage in 12 weeks.I figure he was using probably atleast 1500mg of test, 12iu;s of GH,400MG of Primobolan, 400mg of Trenbalone,plus Winstrol and Anavar.
epic steroid dependency
A

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2009, 11:12:44 AM »
I dont beleive he is using alot of gear.Like I said before probably 200mg of Test ,HCG ,or Clomid.Maybe he is totally clean, I would hope he is.But you have to remember this guy was 2nd in the Mr Olympia, and he would gain 40lbs of muscle in 12 weeks.To do this he would have to take a ton of gear.Maybe I am wrong, maybe his body bounced back just fine. who knows.But most of the time,when you use alot of gear for a period of years like he did, the body most of time shuts down.When the body is used to getting testosterone injected to it, the body stops producing its own natural production of testosterone.I know alot, I mean alot of guys who have to use 200mg of Testosterone per week, just to function.I know a well known Doctor in town, and you wouldnt beleive the stories he tells
.I knew a 30 years old man who used anabolics for probably 10 years.I was so messed up he hadnt had erection in 2 years.I sent him to my friend because he was mentally fuc$# over this.His test levels came back at 33.After seeing my friend he is fine now, but it took the doctor 3 months to get him half way normal
.There alot of bodybuilders out there who mess up there body after they done bodybuilding.Once there career is over or they retire, they stop taking stuff, and the wonder why they are tired ,depressed, or feel like sh3$3.
You cant go putting things into the body, then just stop.It doesnt work that way.