Author Topic: Hot chicks in front row of Court Shows....  (Read 1455 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Hot chicks in front row of Court Shows....
« on: June 15, 2009, 01:23:15 PM »
Have you ever notice this... In the front row of the gallery on court shows like Judge Joe Brown, Judge Mathis, Divorce court, etc, there are hot women right in the front row, and it seems that they are strategically place either behind the  defendant or the plaintiff, or both. I've notice this on all the shows...It this a tactic to keep one watching?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Hot chicks in front row of Court Shows....
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 01:32:12 PM »
what is even more shocking is that anyone watches those stupid shows.  seriously Parker, shouldn't you be out crushin fine assed hoes?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 01:41:28 PM »
Have you ever notice this... In the front row of the gallery on court shows like Judge Joe Brown, Judge Mathis, Divorce court, etc, there are hot women right in the front row, and it seems that they are strategically place either behind the  defendant or the plaintiff, or both. I've notice this on all the shows...It this a tactic to keep one watching?

Get a job! :D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 01:46:15 PM »

Judge Mathis teaches a *lot* of law on his show.  Even though I watch him pretty regularly for the entertainment value that hoodrats and po' white trash bring, I've gotten a pretty extensive legal education from him, especially with respect to landlord-tenant laws. 

Judge Joe Brown is more about teaching common sense, but of course, he follows the law as well.  I don't watch him as often anymore (the cases don't seem to be as good as they used to be), but he doesn't spend as much time talking about the law.  He does, however, have the finest hunnies in his courtroom.  He likes his pretty young women, that's for sure!  ;)

Judge Marilyn Milian of the People's Court does a *great* job teaching contract law.  I only watch the show once in a while (just don't have the time and hate the idiot with the microphone who interviews the litigants after each case).  If you know nothing at all about contracts but start watching her show, you're going to get quite the education.  I'm pretty well-versed on contracts for  layman, but have picked up a tidbit or two from her the past few years.  She's a hottie herself and I gotta give her love, because she actually flexes in her show's opening trailer.  :)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 01:58:11 PM »

Get a job! :D
what is even more shocking is that anyone watches those stupid shows.  seriously Parker, shouldn't you be out crushin fine assed hoes?

It's 4:49 pm, FAH (Fine Ass hos) don't start until after 6 pm...

Judge Mathis teaches a *lot* of law on his show.  Even though I watch him pretty regularly for the entertainment value that hoodrats and po' white trash bring, I've gotten a pretty extensive legal education from him, especially with respect to landlord-tenant laws. 

Judge Joe Brown is more about teaching common sense, but of course, he follows the law as well.  I don't watch him as often anymore (the cases don't seem to be as good as they used to be), but he doesn't spend as much time talking about the law.  He does, however, have the finest hunnies in his courtroom.  He likes his pretty young women, that's for sure!  ;)

Judge Marilyn Milian of the People's Court does a *great* job teaching contract law.  I only watch the show once in a while (just don't have the time and hate the idiot with the microphone who interviews the litigants after each case).  If you know nothing at all about contracts but start watching her show, you're going to get quite the education.  I'm pretty well-versed on contracts for  layman, but have picked up a tidbit or two from her the past few years.  She's a hottie herself and I gotta give her love, because she actually flexes in her show's opening trailer.  :)

I agree, it's within the Judge Mathis, Judge Joe Brown, Judge Judy Court galleries is where the fine women are.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 01:59:22 PM »
with out pics it never happend!!!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 02:06:28 PM »
with out pics it never happend!!!!!!

Man, taking pics from screen caps of hot chicks on Judge shows take too long...now that's why there is youtube.com