Author Topic: Why natural bodybuilding? - Highlights video  (Read 6212 times)

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Why natural bodybuilding? - Highlights video
« on: June 16, 2009, 07:41:10 AM »
This is a highlights video from the 2009 NGA Mr. & Ms. Natual Philadelphia competition. It uses soundbites from interviews of the competitors who explain why natural bodybuilding is the way to go for them.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Why natural bodybuilding? - Highlights video
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 02:11:21 PM »
This is a highlights video from the 2009 NGA Mr. & Ms. Natual Philadelphia competition. It uses soundbites from interviews of the competitors who explain why natural bodybuilding is the way to go for them.

I do natural bbing because I can't find a reliable dealer. :-\
I hate the State.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 03:10:01 PM »
There is no such thing as natural Bodybuilding.

Sowas wie Natural Bodybuilding gibt es nicht und hat es nie gegeben.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 05:31:16 AM »
when natural, it's not "bodybuilding"
tank u jesus

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 06:07:30 AM »
I do natural bbing because I can't find a reliable dealer. :-\

Your training and nutritional regime still needs work. Steroids should be the LEAST of your concerns.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 06:49:31 AM »
Your training and nutritional regime still needs work. Steroids should be the LEAST of your concerns.

Honestly I don't think any of that is relevant because at the end of the day the only thing that matters are results. How you achieve is irrelevant. Your boss doesn't care if the report you got done took 12 hours or 2, just as long as it was done well. Same thing goes for lifting.
I hate the State.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 07:06:30 AM »
Honestly I don't think any of that is relevant because at the end of the day the only thing that matters are results. How you achieve is irrelevant. Your boss doesn't care if the report you got done took 12 hours or 2, just as long as it was done well. Same thing goes for lifting.

That's the point. You aren't achieivng those results, period. And, the reason for that is your nutrition and training regimes needs some tweaking.

Steroids aren't going to make up for lackluster training and a faulty diet. THAT is where your focus needs to be.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 07:08:06 AM »
That's the point. You aren't achieivng those results, period. And, the reason for that is your nutrition and training regimes needs some tweaking.

Steroids aren't going to make up for lackluster training and a faulty diet. THAT is where your focus needs to be.

Like I said, the last 2 months training has been good and I slowly dropping fat. I refuse to stuff myself silly; I have done that before and I hated how I looked and felt.
I hate the State.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 07:46:11 AM »
Like I said, the last 2 months training has been good and I slowly dropping fat. I refuse to stuff myself silly; I have done that before and I hated how I looked and felt.

Your words betray you, Deicide. You claim your training has been good the last two months. Yet, you've been putting up "woe-is-me" threads left and right.

As for the stuffing-yourself-silly part, that's the name of the game, as far as mass is concerned. Of course, more frequent meals will negate the "silly" portion of that (hence the reason my meal count, solid and liquid, is at nine).

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2009, 07:58:31 AM »
Your words betray you, Deicide. You claim your training has been good the last two months. Yet, you've been putting up "woe-is-me" threads left and right.

As for the stuffing-yourself-silly part, that's the name of the game, as far as mass is concerned. Of course, more frequent meals will negate the "silly" portion of that (hence the reason my meal count, solid and liquid, is at nine).

I guess when I say I am not satisfied it is more because I don't look like a guy like Mesomorph78 but then again not many people do. To say I have made no progress since I have begun would be dishonest. I just need to be more realistic about how I can look and what I can achieve. It's kind of like being 5'8" and wanting to be 6' tall. That won't happen. I have never been satisfied with anything I have had so why should this be any different?
I hate the State.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 07:13:51 AM »
I guess when I say I am not satisfied it is more because I don't look like a guy like Mesomorph78 but then again not many people do. To say I have made no progress since I have begun would be dishonest. I just need to be more realistic about how I can look and what I can achieve. It's kind of like being 5'8" and wanting to be 6' tall. That won't happen. I have never been satisfied with anything I have had so why should this be any different?

Join the club. Nearly everyone has those days, where they feel as if they're the smallest critter on two legs. This guy's got bigger arms; that guy has a wider back; the other has a microscopic waist (which makes the rest of his physique look enormous).

You simply have to persevere. And, in your case, make the adjustments necessary (i.e. more frequent meals and uptake in training frequency).

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2009, 10:06:05 AM »
Join the club. Nearly everyone has those days, where they feel as if they're the smallest critter on two legs. This guy's got bigger arms; that guy has a wider back; the other has a microscopic waist (which makes the rest of his physique look enormous).

You simply have to persevere. And, in your case, make the adjustments necessary (i.e. more frequent meals and uptake in training frequency).

Why do you say this?
I hate the State.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 12:19:18 PM »
nothing more annoying than a preachy "natural". ::)

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2009, 05:59:44 PM »
nothing more annoying than a preachy "natural". ::)

Not all, but many of them are. Why is that?

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2009, 08:03:43 AM »
damn those guys suck

dropshot001

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 01:06:05 PM »
Not all, but many of them are. Why is that?

probably because they feel they arebetter than those who take stuff.  i'm a natty but i don't preach being natty over non natty.  at the end of the day everyone makes their own decisions and has to live with them.  who am i to judge

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2009, 07:10:13 AM »
The thing about drug users is that they want credit for their temporary drug physique.  They are full of training advice.  The thing is when they are off use for 6 months they look like crap. 

This is a "sport" based on drug use.  If there were no drugs the magazines, pro shows, and the supplement business would collapse. 

Users try to rationalize their use by claiming all athletes use.  This isn't true but the fact that all Pro bodybuilders use is a fact. 

When was the last time you saw a boxer, wrestler, running back, sprinter, or any other athlete look like a pro bodybuilder?  It's a cosmetic bloated temporary look.

Natural bodybuilding is the way to go.  You will never look like a circus side show but you will keep your physique for your whole life. 

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2009, 11:51:22 AM »
Team Fuck Juice approved.

FootballCoach

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2009, 01:01:40 PM »
Heres the thing:

If you do the roids thing, good for you, its your choice. Load up on it and get all freaky, but at least ADMIT IT.  I can respect those that want to do it for their own reasons and openly discuss what they do, how they do it and why they do it. No problem with that at all.  I mean crap, drinking beer and eating fries and pizza is probably worse for a guy.  we know its not good for us but we do it anyway.

I cant stand the guys that do that crap and  then PRETEND they dont. Mongo with his 34 inch waist and 23 inch arms "I drink goat milk, thats the secret to my mass, plus I do strip sets starting with 210 and train down to 6 lbs"- give it a rest.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2009, 08:19:00 PM »
Heres the thing:

If you do the roids thing, good for you, its your choice. Load up on it and get all freaky, but at least ADMIT IT.  I can respect those that want to do it for their own reasons and openly discuss what they do, how they do it and why they do it. No problem with that at all.  I mean crap, drinking beer and eating fries and pizza is probably worse for a guy.  we know its not good for us but we do it anyway.

I cant stand the guys that do that crap and  then PRETEND they dont. Mongo with his 34 inch waist and 23 inch arms "I drink goat milk, thats the secret to my mass, plus I do strip sets starting with 210 and train down to 6 lbs"- give it a rest.

They CAN'T admit it because of the hypocritical, witch-hunt environment that we live in today! They'll go to JAIL!!