Author Topic: UFC 100 Official Thread  (Read 45333 times)

APE907

• Getbig III
Re: UFC --100--- One week away and counting
« Reply #150 on: July 05, 2009, 04:02:28 AM »
I am beginning to think some of you UFC clowns are just as bad as bodybuilding's schmoes.

Hero worship is fucking lame and this thread has now devolved into which Get Bigger can "glare" at another Get Bigger and strike fear in the other's heart.

Grow the fuck up douchebags.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #151 on: July 05, 2009, 04:24:56 AM »
brock has gotten better at defending subs...and already dropped heath randy and frank with brutal striking...meaning...his hands are like hitting you with a 50 lb weight...choi is dangerous for that reason too...the hands are too heavy...he barely hit fedor...and yet he still wrecked his face badly...aerts was the same with his round house kicks...those legs were too big and heavy...and if they barely caught you...you were still done...og k-1...

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #152 on: July 05, 2009, 05:40:28 AM »
Any of you Brock supporters ever seen Randy's fights with Ricco or Barnett?  Randy has always had problems with bigger fighters.  Check out those two fights.

Nothing against Brock,  I just don't think he's there yet. 

At one point he was winning the Ricco fight, and Dominating Barnett for the enitre fight until the sweep. At no point did Randy have Lesnar in any danger nor was he winning at any point.
shotgun on the team

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #153 on: July 05, 2009, 10:18:56 AM »

How many times have you taken a big shit in your wifes face when she's been asleep?
Three times, twice on her chest.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 05, 2009, 10:21:20 AM »
why dont you idiots go out and get in a real fight, instead of thinking your "hard" cuz you watch fights on the tv. hahah.
Cause you would never show up. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #155 on: July 05, 2009, 10:27:02 AM »

How many times have you taken a big shit in your wifes face when she's been asleep?
Damn another top of the line quote by Debussey - cracking me up here :D

MMAWaves

• Getbig II
Frank Mir Training for UFC 100 Fight Video Parts 1 and 2
« Reply #156 on: July 05, 2009, 11:07:53 AM »
Check out parts 1 and 2 of this video in which Frank Mir talks about training for his upcoming UFC 100 fight against Brock Lesnar.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Re: Frank Mir Training for UFC 100 Fight Video Parts 1 and 2
« Reply #157 on: July 05, 2009, 12:05:46 PM »
That broad sucks terribly at interviewing, it was a good thing that there were other people asking questions too or that could have gone a lot worse. 
Predictions
 40/61

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
F'ing Awesome
« Reply #158 on: July 05, 2009, 12:11:41 PM »

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: F'ing Awesome
« Reply #159 on: July 05, 2009, 12:19:45 PM »

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Brock Lesnar Flips Out During UFC 100 Countdown Show
« Reply #160 on: July 05, 2009, 01:11:58 PM »
I don't blame him, it was bullshit what happened in their first fight, mazzagatti fucked it up and cost Brock the fight.

I think some guys (Mir) understimate how fucking strong Brock is, during one WWE taping he picked up a 220lbs. wrestler and threw him through a wall (drywall) leaving a big ass hole and the guy lying in a crumpled heap abougt 4 feet past the opening in the wall... as much as you guys will say it was staged  and whatever, that's still not such an easy task, hurling a 220 lb man 4 feet past you THROUGH a drywall.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #161 on: July 05, 2009, 01:17:04 PM »
Hahaha...found it!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 05, 2009, 01:18:02 PM »
I don't blame him, it was bullshit what happened in their first fight, mazzagatti fucked it up and cost Brock the fight.

I think some guys (Mir) understimate how fucking strong Brock is, during one WWE taping he picked up a 220lbs. wrestler and threw him through a wall (drywall) leaving a big ass hole and the guy lying in a crumpled heap abougt 4 feet past the opening in the wall... as much as you guys will say it was staged  and whatever, that's still not such an easy task, hurling a 220 lb man 4 feet past you THROUGH a drywall.

Along the same lines.........I read somewhere that Big Show says Brock Lesnar is the strongest guy he had ever been in the ring with.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #163 on: July 05, 2009, 03:18:49 PM »
Hahaha...found it!!

He threw him so hard, the studs holding up the wall disintegrated on impact.

Looked more like the actor ran through the wall to me.

MMAWaves

• Getbig II
Dana White UFC 100 Video Blog Part 1
« Reply #164 on: July 05, 2009, 07:24:46 PM »
Check out part 1 of Dana White's UFC 100 video blog:

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Dana White UFC 100 Video Blog Part 1
« Reply #165 on: July 05, 2009, 10:40:59 PM »
even multi millionares have to let the little kid out in themselves sometime, ive hung out with dana years back and he has a great sense of humor, to be honest he was a really great guy also
R

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: July 06, 2009, 12:55:38 AM »

he can be a great representative of the sport. MAA needs that right now

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #167 on: July 06, 2009, 03:50:32 AM »
There is no telling how this is gona end...

I'm hoping for Brock to win... but after seeing mir vs nogueira... i think brocks toast...

io856

« Reply #168 on: July 06, 2009, 03:51:34 AM »
why dont you idiots go out and get in a real fight, instead of thinking your "hard" cuz you watch fights on the tv. hahah.
haha its pretty manly to talk about men fighting isn't it... oh the drama!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: July 06, 2009, 07:36:28 AM »
I prefer K-1

Stapleton

• Getbig II
« Reply #170 on: July 06, 2009, 10:59:04 AM »

Forest being his usual self at the end of clip2.  :D

Bad interviewing style though

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #171 on: July 06, 2009, 01:43:56 PM »
ttt
shotgun on the team

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #172 on: July 06, 2009, 03:49:42 PM »
Brock is gonna get subbed again.
Don't let em fool ya

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Michael Bisping: "Dan Henderson Crossed the Line"
« Reply #173 on: July 06, 2009, 08:20:15 PM »
Michael Bisping reacts to Dan Henderson calling him a douchebag:

You know what, out of nowhere just recently it's got all personal. I'll be lying if I said it hasn't pissed me off. He's really, really annoyed me, he's really pissed me off. In a lot of interviews he's talked not about my fighting ability but about me as a person, and I think he's crossed a line and he's pissed me off.

I spoke to somebody from the UFC this morning and they told me they did an interview with him and in the space of two minutes he called me a moron and a douchebag twelve times, you know what I mean?

I think he's made a big mistake because, believe me, I'm a different animal when I'm pissed off, when I'm in a bad mood, I'm unstoppable, I can do whatever I want, seriously. And fine, keep pushing my buttons Mr. Henderson because that's great.
He can say what he wants about me but the fact is he's getting his arse kicked on July 11th and then we'll see who the douchebag is.

It makes me laugh, twelve episodes of The Ultimate Fighter the guy hardly opens his mouth, says nothing. He's the most boring bastard I've ever seen in my life. And when he does finally decide to say something the most original thing he can come up with is douchebag. Well thank God he's not a stand-up comedian, you know what I mean? Don't give up your day job, mate.

It doesn't stop there, he also talked about Henderson taking him lightly:

I think Dan Henderson is an [expletive], and I'm going to knock him out..  He's a two-faced [expletive]. He never said anything to my face... He disgusts me. I'm 18-1, and he said he doesn't need to train anything but cardio, and he would still beat me. He's taking me way too lightly. When people piss me off, I fight a lot better.

He's got God-awful stand-up. But he's got a very powerful right hand that everyone talks about that hasn't KO'd anyone for a long time, and you can see it coming because he's so slow with it.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
UFC 100 Preview: Georges St. Pierre Talks Thiago Alves
« Reply #174 on: July 06, 2009, 08:21:11 PM »
The UFC Welterweight Champion talked to MMA Weekly about Thiago Alves:

I'm a different fighter than when I fought B.J. Penn. It's a different fight against a different opponent, and I do have a specific strategy that I will use against him... The main thing is to keep your opponent out of their comfort zone. The best defense is the offense. Not all of the time, but most of the time.

I'm not afraid of him standing up. I'm not afraid of him anywhere. I just acknowledge his strength, and I know what he's good at, but I'm not afraid of it. Either standing up, on the ground, anywhere."

People can talk as much as they want, talking doesn't help. It’s the fighting that's going to do the job in the Octagon. Thiago Alves is a great fighter, and he doesn't have to talk bad to make himself confident. He's a confident guy by himself, so that's what makes him even more dangerous than B.J. Penn.

Georges St. Pierre has went to different camps in preparation for his fight with Thiago Alves. This includes training in Montreal's Tri-Star Gym, Greg Jackson's team, Renzo Gracie's team in New York, and with world class muay Thai experts in France. St. Pierre is already coming off the biggest and most impressive win in his career, yet he says that he has evolved even more since that last fight. A scary thought, indeed.