Author Topic: WHAT ARE GOOD U.G BRANDS  (Read 8721 times)

BRIAN LUTCHMAN

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
WHAT ARE GOOD U.G BRANDS
« on: June 16, 2009, 01:37:11 PM »
JUST WONDERING WHAT KIND OF U.G TO WATCH OUT FOR

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: WHAT ARE GOOD U.G BRANDS
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 02:22:51 PM »
JUST WONDERING WHAT KIND OF U.G TO WATCH OUT FOR
psssssssssssssssssssst come closer

THE FAKE STUFF
p

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 02:36:12 PM »
Since ORD, most labs are shit.

Very very few good labs these days.

Most just market/lie and hope their products are never tested independently.

8)

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 03:31:12 PM »
no U.G is good...not safe for life!

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 03:44:33 PM »
what you guys are saying is somewhat exaggeratedand steeped in paranioa......there are plenty of good "UG" labs, i have taken stuff from all over the place and have yet to ruin into a fake batch.   think of it this way.........the powder that they get from china to make this stuff is very very cheap..............so why would they give you fake stuff, they would only be hurting themselves in the long run, after they sent out a few orders and it got across the boards that their stuff is bunk. 

before you make a claim like all UG stuff is shit, you better have ALOT of evidence to back that up....not just"i only take human grade", or "someone told me"........vet grade, human grade......that is all really a myth.......all the stuff is made from the same powder everywhere.......the only difference is poor quality stuff might not have the same standards of sterility as major lab corps. and their stuff may be under dosed..........but the stuff coming out of alot of what you would call underground labels is of very high quality right now

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 08:52:48 PM »
always gonna have 2-5% BA in UGL solution - if its over 2mL in a vial its got to have BA to prevent impurities....most HG stuff has ~.5% BA cause it is made in a sterile lab,,,,,UGL may work and yes some dealers do sell alright stuff,,,but you will never see a guy who is 240lbs ripped usign UG shit on a consistent basis,,,,,,good HG test is too fckin hard to beat,,,,althought I am all about some masteron, eq -- just know your supplier

Underground labs are illegal unlicensed operations. It is not possible for these labs to directly purchase bulk pharmaceutical quality steroids to package for the public. Very few, if any, have the resources to obtain true USP (99+% tested pure) materials. Fewer still would spend the money on these materials even if they could obtain them, as they are very expensive.

Instead, underground labs obtain their drugs (99%) from unlicensed Chinese brokers. The thing you need to understand about China is that it has a strong regulated drug market. The U.S. buys a lot of real drugs from China. HOWEVER - The steroids we are talking about are very very rarely produced at pharmaceutical facilities.

The main bulk of steroids coming from China are produced in chemical companies. Imagine if you will a company that makes pesticides, synthetic dyes, or other manufacturing-level chemicals, and one day said, “You know what, we can make steroids in here if we want”. These chemical companies are not licensed to produce drugs, and do not have to comply with even the minimal of GMP guidelines. They are not inspected. Rarely do they have the capacity to produce very pure products. Still, they very often do produce drugs. In fact, it is estimated that HALF of all drugs sold in China come from this illegal chemical market. This number is significantly higher with anabolic steroids.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 08:59:33 PM »
Get human grade if possible. Do you want to be injecting into your body the scum from some redneck's bathtub?

BRIAN LUTCHMAN

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 09:27:32 AM »
HEY THANX GUYS!!!! IM GUNNA STICK WITH THE GOOD STUFF!!!! CANT GO WRONG WITH SUSTANON AMPS.

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 09:37:36 AM »
If you cannot get human grade than get Geneza from good supplier. Than check all ISN numbers at their website.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 11:20:12 AM »
hg is always the 1st option,,, but u dont come across much hg tren, masteron,suspension, decaprop etc etc

in the uk, i found genetic labs to be pretty sound, like most people you just have to mix and match and try to make the best of what u can find..

if you are planning to compete in the forseable future and u do come across a good batch, buy up a lot of it and put it away..

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 01:42:45 PM »
always gonna have 2-5% BA in UGL solution - if its over 2mL in a vial its got to have BA to prevent impurities....most HG stuff has ~.5% BA cause it is made in a sterile lab,,,,,UGL may work and yes some dealers do sell alright stuff,,,but you will never see a guy who is 240lbs ripped usign UG shit on a consistent basis,,,,,,good HG test is too fckin hard to beat,,,,althought I am all about some masteron, eq -- just know your supplier

Underground labs are illegal unlicensed operations. It is not possible for these labs to directly purchase bulk pharmaceutical quality steroids to package for the public. Very few, if any, have the resources to obtain true USP (99+% tested pure) materials. Fewer still would spend the money on these materials even if they could obtain them, as they are very expensive.

Instead, underground labs obtain their drugs (99%) from unlicensed Chinese brokers. The thing you need to understand about China is that it has a strong regulated drug market. The U.S. buys a lot of real drugs from China. HOWEVER - The steroids we are talking about are very very rarely produced at pharmaceutical facilities.

The main bulk of steroids coming from China are produced in chemical companies. Imagine if you will a company that makes pesticides, synthetic dyes, or other manufacturing-level chemicals, and one day said, “You know what, we can make steroids in here if we want”. These chemical companies are not licensed to produce drugs, and do not have to comply with even the minimal of GMP guidelines. They are not inspected. Rarely do they have the capacity to produce very pure products. Still, they very often do produce drugs. In fact, it is estimated that HALF of all drugs sold in China come from this illegal chemical market. This number is significantly higher with anabolic steroids.

you definatly know your shit man...

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 03:43:38 PM »
This shit is way overblown...

I know great UGL, and have the lab results to prove it..Maybe I'm just lucky

Damn, Div really brainwashed all of you  ::)  ::)

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 04:06:23 PM »
I agree there are def some good UG's out there. I def like HG, but there are great UG's out there also.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009, 06:57:29 PM »
its great to get human grade, and i can whenever possible.......but the fact is that there are not as many different kinds of pharma grade steroids available in the vast supply they used to be.....because medical advances have offered other tissue sparing drugs without some of the side effects to the paitient,,,,,,so beyond norman hellas, some overpriced primo's, and test......there is just not that many pharmacutical injectibles available at a reasonable price.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2009, 03:37:57 AM »

That's a meth lab dipshit not a UG steroid lab.  If you knew anything about producing UG steroids you'd know you don't need all that equipment and all those chemicals. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2009, 02:10:40 PM »

you definatly know your shit man...

Spike basically copied a recent Llewellyn post.  :D

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2009, 02:19:11 PM »
human rule....
galenika.norma,schering,asia pharma.ZAMBON,DESMA,ORGANON

as you can see boss talk about ugland site is down again

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2009, 02:52:47 AM »
I mix and match... I only use UG for the stuff that I can't get in HG, like equipoise, anavar

test (prop and andriol) I get legit, same with nolva, clomid, hcg... eq from Vet, Winny sometimes zambon sometimes Vet sometimes tabs from UG.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2009, 06:59:35 AM »
human rule....
galenika.norma,schering,asia pharma.ZAMBON,DESMA,ORGANON

as you can see boss talk about ugland site is down again

LOL Asia Pharma is not HG.  It's just marketed as such. 

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2009, 09:51:30 AM »
they sold brovel, denkall, tokkyo, and QV in mexican pharmacies too, that does not make them human grade.......shering plough, eli lilly, organon are huge milti-national drug manufacturers.........th e company you mention is a lab that produces steroids

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2009, 11:42:51 AM »
they sold brovel, denkall, tokkyo, and QV in mexican pharmacies too, that does not make them human grade.......shering plough, eli lilly, organon are huge milti-national drug manufacturers.........th e company you mention is a lab that produces steroids

Mexico is a third world country and those were legitimate veterinary steroids anyways.  You never found Denkall, Ttokkyo, or Brovel in other countries in pharmacies.  For example, Europe.  Schering is all over the world. 

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2009, 05:34:29 PM »
Mexico is a third world country and those were legitimate veterinary steroids anyways.  You never found Denkall, Ttokkyo, or Brovel in other countries in pharmacies.  For example, Europe.  Schering is all over the world. 

uhhhhhh, right, exactly my point.

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2009, 11:18:06 AM »
as i read somewhere..new british dragon line come out in 60 days or even faster..its good to hear..cant wait to see and try it!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2009, 06:39:53 PM »
how does endoysn rank?
TEAM Nasser

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV