Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 239148 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #1550 on: August 26, 2009, 10:35:07 PM »
In fairness to Chick, nobody else will stand up except for Milos...and nobody seems to be on his side either.
Chick tried to organize a union a few times, with advanced notice and all. I believe the total count of people that showed up, was two. Tom Prince (when he was competing) and Craig Titus. And Titus didn't even show to the actual meeting place, he was off to the side trying to hear what would go down, as if a 250lb muscular dude can "hide" or be "inconspicuous!"
you've been a get bigger for a while, as i recall when this happened. shawn was on his side.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #1551 on: August 27, 2009, 08:22:51 AM »
you've been a get bigger for a while, as i recall when this happened. shawn was on his side.

Been on GB since 01, when it was one thread with around (or up to) 200 responses, and you could post under another name with each post.
There's a few of us around still, but those days are long gone!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #1552 on: August 27, 2009, 08:41:18 AM »
Few guys post as themselves and even fewer are totally honest when they do post. I disclosed that I took 2 Dianabol tablets a day for a couple of months in 1970 before the Mr Canada contest that I won. When I posted that on Getbig some 'experts' refused to believe that was all I took because they felt the dosage wasn't high enough to generate much hypertrophy. Amazing how many experts inhabit the internet.

I have had a patent for my biceps-supinator machine. It is installed in my gym in Meadowbank. Icarian made leg extensions where you lean back more in the seated position. That design didn't take off and almost everyone else had users sitting just slightly leaning back. It isn't just tilting the back rest. The whole seat gets tilted. The problem with most of these machines is that when the weight is heavy you tend to get lifted off the seat because your center of gravity is too high. When you sit lower your center of gravity is lower and you tend not to lift off the seat as much. Feels better, too.

AS far as I know I was the first to make a leg extension with an adjustable back support and adjustable leg support. That was in 1975.

I have invented plenty of things re gym equipment and other manufacturers in Australia have given me credit or have copied some of my designs.
Who else here has designed anything?

I remember when Goodrum came out with this variation.
No Worries 4 me

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #1553 on: August 27, 2009, 08:44:43 AM »

hahahahaha.... ;D ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1554 on: August 27, 2009, 12:16:59 PM »

Yea Vince claims this works the glutes to the max :D

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1555 on: September 09, 2009, 06:40:57 PM »
After reading through this thread it seems the Pro Athletes Rep is Not doing his job helping one of his fellow Pros Milos, Oh that's right Milos is No longer an IFBB Pro.Keep up the good job Bob.

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Milos will you get your IFBB Pro card in 2010???
« Reply #1556 on: September 09, 2009, 07:22:30 PM »
Seems like you have been waiting for some time to get your IFBB Pro card back.Any news??

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Milos will you get your IFBB Pro card in 2010???
« Reply #1557 on: September 09, 2009, 07:29:32 PM »
He was offered an opportunity to get it back in 09...he turned it down

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #1558 on: September 09, 2009, 07:30:28 PM »

can i buy it?
Oh...Monica!

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1559 on: September 09, 2009, 07:55:35 PM »

Thanks for that Chick didn't know he knocked it back.Maybe he wants your job.I think he is better off without it at least then he has a legit reason for Not competing.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1560 on: September 09, 2009, 08:22:43 PM »
Is Jim Manion's position permanent? If so, then Chick will remain the IFBB stooge and Milos will remain suspended. They put unfair conditions on his getting reinstated. Gotta love the way the Pro League does business. Napoleon would have been proud of what Ben created.

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1561 on: September 09, 2009, 08:53:51 PM »
Vince Milos chose Not to be an IFBB Pro it makes it easier when he tells people that he Can't compete.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1562 on: September 09, 2009, 08:59:11 PM »
Milos has principles and he wants to be able to get redresses re the Paul Chua scandal. The IFBB shamefully suspended Milos over procedures instead of addressing the corruption issues. So Milos turned down the pro card with the attached stipulations about not pursuing the Chua affair.

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1563 on: September 09, 2009, 09:14:02 PM »
Seems you Don't like the name Paul, Vince???

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #1564 on: September 09, 2009, 09:26:08 PM »
Been on GB since 01, when it was one thread with around (or up to) 200 responses, and you could post under another name with each post.
There's a few of us around still, but those days are long gone!

n00b!   I've been here since the Clinton administration.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1565 on: September 09, 2009, 10:03:00 PM »
What a pity the archives don't go back to the good ole days. I remember posting here and nobody bagged me. Those days are long gone!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #1566 on: September 09, 2009, 10:19:50 PM »
are you a fanboy or do you just like to kiss ass?

just a fellow with some sense of decency..how about you???

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1567 on: September 10, 2009, 05:23:08 PM »
Vince can name names I will give him that.Now how corrupt was it back in the day Vince??How did this Paul Graham get elected and how much Money has he made from BB would you say more than the Athletes??

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1568 on: September 10, 2009, 05:49:24 PM »
Why did he turn it down Chick?

Tell us how the IFBB was trying to bend him over and rape him more than they have the last few years.

The IFBB.........what a joke, a private organization run by schmoes that want to stare at muscled up drug addicts and call it a "sport" in order to do so. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #1569 on: September 10, 2009, 05:56:17 PM »
Chick should know by now that the muscleheads are afraid of speaking out. It doesn't pay because you will not place high if you do. Or you could get suspended.....permanentl y.

Even the thickest of muscleheads have figured this out. That is why Bob remains unchallenged for his appointed position. The only guy who would challenge him is suspended. They have
everything covered. Bob is there for as long as he wants that 'job'.

Could be because the position demands that a person must be agreeable to donating their time and efforts.  Just a thought. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1570 on: September 10, 2009, 06:28:19 PM »
Vince can name names I will give him that.Now how corrupt was it back in the day Vince??How did this Paul Graham get elected and how much Money has he made from BB would you say more than the Athletes??

I was in Melbourne for a Mr Australia contest way back in 1972 or thereabouts and Paul was elected by the people there as president of the IFBB. Since that day there have been no elections for the president's position. Helmut, Gaye, and Billy Knight all tried to boot Paul out but Paul just changed the name of his organization and carries on to this day. He owns a nice house and perhaps other property so has done better than any of the bodybuilders that I know of here in Australia. He has a gym in Randwick, and Carole had a woman's gym but he does well from his contests. He seems to get sponsors to pay for most expenses. Good luck to Paul.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1571 on: September 10, 2009, 06:30:16 PM »
Could be because the position demands that a person must be agreeable to donating their time and efforts.  Just a thought. 

Good grief. The plain unadulterated fact is the IFBB is a closed shop. The whole show is a setup.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1572 on: September 10, 2009, 06:37:34 PM »
Good grief. The plain unadulterated fact is the IFBB is a closed shop. The whole show is a setup.
Is that how you got your title?  ???

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1573 on: September 10, 2009, 06:48:59 PM »

Vince you can't be saying it's a boys club.The IFBB don't even make money they do it for the Love of the sport.When was the last time you saw an IFBB Pro in the Fortune 500 Club.?.

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1574 on: September 14, 2009, 04:00:50 PM »
Bump to keep another great thread alive.