Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 239122 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #500 on: August 01, 2009, 07:04:12 PM »
Sounds like you're scrambling as usual mishko.

Oh..btw...ever wonder there's times she won't kiss you on the lips?

;D

Well KY, contrary to you who has to pay to get some (dead or alive, awake or in coma, over or under age, male or she-male [female is obviously out - I understand your kind - no penis tasting - no interest for you. I respect the man boy - who knows what he likes ;)]...

You see my boy, some of us just TAKE what is OURS - anytime we want...

What kind of joke is: there's times she won't?

So, if you parents didn't teach you by now (I understand all that cock-sucking day in/day out must left very little room for proper upbringing...and believe me penis tasting is NOT meaning of life. I know it is hard for you to believe it at this point but - give it some time...) - I'll tell you:
when you are "big boy" who knows who he is and what he wants - you don't compromise: you take the best, always the best and only the best...

What kind of joke is: there's times she won't?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #501 on: August 01, 2009, 07:16:35 PM »
Mishko lot's the gym whore.  I heard she's a third input kinda girl.

Go...Mishko!

There is nothing like anonymous cyber hero - talking trash - hiding in his cyber space...

I am just offering for entertaining purposes: come to my gym and call any female in my family with your words of choice...Any...

And especially my wife...(I'll share this thread with her - at that point...and now - I have to go back to normal life...it was "oh so pleasureful" here on getbig turf - as usual...)

Alex23

« Reply #502 on: August 01, 2009, 07:20:53 PM »
There is nothing like anonymous cyber hero - talking trash - hiding in his cyber space...

I am just offering for entertaining purposes: come to my gym and call any female in my family with your words of choice...Any...

And especially my wife...(I'll share this thread with her - at that point...and now - I have to go back to normal life...it was "oh so pleasureful" here on getbig turf - as usual...)

Milos pretty much destroying all the internet wannabes shotgun style while standing tall wide in the open.

Only real men can achieve that.

Anyone can start rumorish bullshit, only top of the crop males can compete.

Milos 2, facelesssses, 0.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #503 on: August 02, 2009, 03:12:49 AM »
Milos pretty much destroying all the internet wannabes shotgun style while standing tall wide in the open.

Only real men can achieve that.

Anyone can start rumorish bullshit, only top of the crop males can compete.

Milos 2, facelesssses, 0.

The King has weighed in. Everyone go home now. This has gone far enough. Way too far. Move along. Nothing left to see here. Just let this thread die.

I have mixed feelings about Milos but Jesus H. Christ. GetBig at it's worse.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #504 on: August 02, 2009, 04:45:29 AM »
Kyomu, that's what happens when you don't listen to your master...
Paco told you to take 1000 mg a week - not per day - you moron.

Which show would you like me to show up fatso?
Dont give me your fvckin responsability called the promise with your lovely daugther.
You must be in ANY IFBB show!
Hah? You are skinny as bone now? Then show up under 202lbs class!(Bwahahahahahahhahahahaha haaahahaha)
Or you are going to break your promise with YOUR DAUGTHER?

I am keep on being natural. SO will we bet anything?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: August 02, 2009, 11:20:03 AM »
Anyone know what Milos is talking about? Ever?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #506 on: August 02, 2009, 12:19:54 PM »
Yeah...thats what I heard.  Guys can just roll up & fill her ass with seeman without much of a fight.

;D
Wow that one is straight through the heart

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #507 on: August 02, 2009, 12:26:24 PM »
wow...total lack of respect for Milos here.

bunch of idiots that have nothing better to do than bash him.
get another hobby. nobody like a hater.

Alex23

« Reply #508 on: August 02, 2009, 01:05:51 PM »
Kenny, you sound like quite thought guy on here for a beener who's main activities are posting on Pet board..

I don't think I'll recover from misspelling...

Do you admit what you're doing is pretty cowardice? Would you act the same in Milos' face or back off like a bitch?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: August 02, 2009, 01:32:19 PM »
lol @ the guys on here thinking big muscles = tough guy.

Milos would probably tear his triceps off the bone if he tried to throw a punch, not to mention that if somone landed a punch on Milos there would be a high possibility of an oil leak being sprung.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #510 on: August 02, 2009, 04:03:17 PM »
MILOSHKA IS THE PRETTY AND SEXY. VERY ARTISTIC SUPER POSER TOO. VERY NICE, YES.
MIRAGETROPIN

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: August 02, 2009, 04:52:29 PM »
Alex why do you defend Milos, he seems like the type of guy who would be talking shit about you behind your back.

Maybe it's because Alex23 might have a modicum of human decency. Many may think that Milos is a shady character and have real beefs with him but these types of attacks on his family are over the line. Very sleazy and cowardly.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: August 02, 2009, 11:26:41 PM »
Yeah...thats what I heard.  Guys can just roll up & fill her ass with seeman without much of a fight.

;D

Me too.  Your mom became legendary drive through "roll-up &  fill her ass - while pumping gas" - [only: buck-fifty add-on] in Chevron Gas station and Car Wash down the street where you were born.

Your dad was lucky winner of "KY Jelly" bastard-kid  (you, my boy) as he got buck-fifty discount from mama...He never had to pay for fill-up ever again...But, since you turned 5 he preferred sticking his penis into your mouth after filling your mam...[oh, I am getting sick just visualizing what your sick fuck dad did to his 5 year old boy...]

I didn't realize why you had such a "penis tasting" obsession at first...but now I do...

Sorry bro, how is dad treating you these days?
Does he still puts mama in front of you - or did you get some break finally - and changed the order?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: August 02, 2009, 11:34:58 PM »
Dont give me your fvckin responsability called the promise with your lovely daugther.
You must be in ANY IFBB show!
Hah? You are skinny as bone now? Then show up under 202lbs class!(Bwahahahahahahhahahahaha haaahahaha)
Or you are going to break your promise with YOUR DAUGTHER?

I am keep on being natural. SO will we bet anything?

Had some Ginger and Vasabi for a month and start training already...
Obesity is treatable when recognized...and maybe in Spain you can ask for free gym membership as you are obese...(I give free membership to every obese person that comes to my gym...So Rainbow Roll - you don't have to pay me even a daily fee...when you come to Koloseum...

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #514 on: August 02, 2009, 11:37:14 PM »
Me too.  Your mom became legendary drive through "roll-up &  fill her ass - while pumping gas" - [only: buck-fifty add-on] in Chevron Gas station and Car Wash down the street where you were born.

Your dad was lucky winner of "KY Jelly" bastard-kid  (you, my boy) as he got buck-fifty discount from mama...He never had to pay for fill-up ever again...But, since you turned 5 he preferred sticking his penis into your mouth after filling your mam...[oh, I am getting sick just visualizing what your sick fuck dad did to his 5 year old boy...]

I didn't realize why you had such a "penis tasting" obsession at first...but now I do...

Sorry bro, how is dad treating you these days?
Does he still puts mama in front of you - or did you get some break finally - and changed the order?

You strike me as an incredibly mature and enlightened character.  Good for you!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: August 02, 2009, 11:37:34 PM »
Anyone know what Milos is talking about? Ever?

Good, bad and...you...The Ugly!
And few mamas...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: August 02, 2009, 11:40:17 PM »
You strike me as an incredibly mature and enlightened character.  Good for you!

Oh no...please don't judge my character by this thread...I am just having fun with boys waiting to grow some balls...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: August 03, 2009, 11:38:23 AM »
Who the hell deleted my post saying that knny should be ashamed of himself for writing something like this? That's all I said. Some of us have issues with Milos, myself included, but sh*t like this is over the line. The other post agreeing with me saying that it was very "unclassy" was also deleted.

WTF! Vile crap like this is not censored but when someone calls this low life on it the post gets deleted.

Hmmmmmm, so you are saying - someone has "privilege" of selectively deleting certain posts...Hmmm?

Why would you think that happens? ::)

And pellius (it sounds like some kind of infectious disease...? Can't you change your user name and - let me suggest: have REAL NAME instead) - what kind of issues would you have with me?

If you didn't notice - real man - post behind their real name - so they take responsibility for their claims...

Some of us  ::) (stupid Serbian bodybuilder that has nothing to gain and just about everything to loose - TIME being just one of those things of important essence) get into discussion with "cyber shadows" poring the insults and attacks - as...???

What exactly???

What kind of person hides behind "user name" and countless "loud mouth" attacks - all creation of his or hers wishful imaginations ?

Calling someone's wife for 13 years , mother of 11 year old girl - harshest things - as he possibly "tried something at some point" [as many guys do recognize stunning beauty of my wife, who happens to be charming, friendly and highly intelligent and as such she is beyond interesting to any mortal...
And with moral mortals - there are usually no problems...but immoral ones who actually try to disrespect our marriage and try "something"...just to run into the wall...as my wife puts them in their place...and all of a sudden - problem arises...
Some "cyber anonymous" have some words of choice - as we can clearly see here, for example...but - our cyber hero continues talking big just behind his or hers mandatory "cyber protection" and not in person...
I wonder why?

So, I had enough laughs talking with little "scary cats" that are swinging their paws - while shaking like a leafs in their cyber world praying to get some courage to come out to the real world...

But, I need to work too...so I'll leave you guys to actually be productive...instead of disguising  myself with - sick language - necessary to communicate with getbig cyber heros...

I suggest a "REAL FORUM" - or section...where members must sign-in with their real identity...and THAT FORUM could, should and would certainly be much more respected and worth reading...as posts would get responsibility/accountability factor - that is obviously missing here...

It kinds of sucks - talking to the wall...if you know what I mean... ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: August 03, 2009, 12:37:42 PM »
Milos, knowing my real name is as useful as my internet handle. I'm a nobody and Pellius (one of the original knights of the Round Table) would be just as meaningful as Mark Ichinose. Besides, I may run for office one day and being a poster on GetBig won't exactly help my case.

I've already discussed my issues with you earlier in this thread. You being less than candid about how you achieved and maintain your condition. I thinks it's a bit more than your mind power and positive thinking.

Be that as it may, the way your family is being dragged into this is truly cowardly and repugnant. You've shown that you are willing to take the time to engage in debate but now you have to waste your time defending your family's honor. It's disgraceful how you are being attacked.

And, yes, someone is censoring the posts. Mine and someone elses posts defending you was deleted. I wonder how many more are. I've already reported it to the moderators and I'm saving this one.

It's truly a shameful disgrace how your family is being attacked. Some people have no sense of honor and human decency.

BTW, I've always admired your quad development. Perfect balance and proportion.

Carry on.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #519 on: August 03, 2009, 04:22:47 PM »
Enough on family.  Seriously.  We are not hear to discuss and attack family. Not cool. You are warned.

Milos is a great debater, and can stand on his own. When you attack someone's family, that is out of the question. 

Dont think me not being here for a day while taking a rest with my family gives you the right to do that.

We all know the rules.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #520 on: August 03, 2009, 05:13:58 PM »
Enough on family.  Seriously.  We are not hear to discuss and attack family. Not cool. You are warned.

Milos is a great debater, and can stand on his own. When you attack someone's family, that is out of the question. 

Dont think me not being here for a day while taking a rest with my family gives you the right to do that.

We all know the rules.

Ron, you are a good guy, do a great job here, and I thank you for this site.

However, you DO NOT adhere to the rules of this site.

It says 'no baseless attacks, foul language'....something to that effect in the rules section.

need I say more?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: August 03, 2009, 05:15:51 PM »
 ???

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: August 03, 2009, 05:29:57 PM »

We all know the rules.

The way I look at it...I was just merely stating a fact on the gossip & opinion board.

I guess that I should stick to spreading gossips & my own opinion since it can't get me in trouble.  Funny, usually slander on false pretences is what gets you in trouble....not telling facts.

:-\

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #523 on: August 03, 2009, 05:33:02 PM »
Maybe it's because Alex23 might have a modicum of human decency. Many may think that Milos is a shady character and have real beefs with him but these types of attacks on his family are over the line. Very sleazy and cowardly.

Milos is a cool dude.

Anyone talking about his beautiful wife and adorable (and amazingly intelligent) daughter is a sleeze.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: August 03, 2009, 07:29:51 PM »
The way I look at it...I was just merely stating a fact on the gossip & opinion board.

I guess that I should stick to spreading gossips & my own opinion since it can't get me in trouble.  Funny, usually slander on false pretences is what gets you in trouble....not telling facts.

:-\

WHAT FACTS? What FACTS do you really know about Milos' personal life and the life of his wife and family.

You are a coward and you have no honor.