Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 238907 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #525 on: August 03, 2009, 07:34:41 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #526 on: August 04, 2009, 08:03:52 AM »
I AGREE,with the shameful bashing is not cool.i'm mean u actually have a chance to engage on a small level and interact with a guy most or all on this board maybe admired for his build anyway and only had that chance back in the ninties to only refer to him only what u saw in print in a mag.he dosen;t have to tell every dark secret ..

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: August 04, 2009, 08:31:39 AM »
WHAT FACTS? What FACTS do you really know about Milos' personal life and the life of his wife and family.

You are a coward and you have no honor.

you're right....   ::)

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #528 on: August 04, 2009, 08:45:57 AM »
I think everybody on this board should make a point to actually and truely know someone before posting negative and insulting comments as well as accusations. I do not know any of you, so to talk shit about any of you would make me the dumbass

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #529 on: August 04, 2009, 12:18:49 PM »
Milos, knowing my real name is as useful as my internet handle. I'm a nobody and Pellius (one of the original knights of the Round Table) would be just as meaningful as Mark Ichinose. Besides, I may run for office one day and being a poster on GetBig won't exactly help my case.

I've already discussed my issues with you earlier in this thread. You being less than candid about how you achieved and maintain your condition. I thinks it's a bit more than your mind power and positive thinking.

Be that as it may, the way your family is being dragged into this is truly cowardly and repugnant. You've shown that you are willing to take the time to engage in debate but now you have to waste your time defending your family's honor. It's disgraceful how you are being attacked.

And, yes, someone is censoring the posts. Mine and someone elses posts defending you was deleted. I wonder how many more are. I've already reported it to the moderators and I'm saving this one.

It's truly a shameful disgrace how your family is being attacked. Some people have no sense of honor and human decency.

BTW, I've always admired your quad development. Perfect balance and proportion.

Carry on.

Milos, knowing my real name is as useful as my internet handle. I'm a nobody and Pellius (one of the original knights of the Round Table) would be just as meaningful as Mark Ichinose. Besides, I may run for office one day and being a poster on GetBig won't exactly help my case.

My bad - I didn't know that Pellius was original knight of the Round Table - so I do feel stupid comparing your user name with "infection"...I feel like a Dumbbell from Dumb and Dumber...Oh well...

Truth is - I was just being someone I am not - talking trash back to losers that I really have no business talking to in the first place...So, I will withdraw from my "getbig trash-talk entertainment" - as it makes zero sense and represents colossal waste of time...

And as far as user name vs real name is concerned - while we could all have some "stage name" - putting your real name right next to it brings the validity of every claim and thus makes "cyber conversation" that much more important - as there is a person behind every claim...

So,that's all that I meant.

Besides, Mark Ichinose or any other name is no less important or valuable than mine, or any other person here on this board. Professional bodybuilders are no better than any other getbig poster - and by all means everyone should understand that.

I've already discussed my issues with you earlier in this thread. You being less than candid about how you achieved and maintain your condition. I thinks it's a bit more than your mind power and positive thinking.

Mark (if I am correct?) I certainly don't have ANY SECRETS - Never did nor will I ever have - as far as my condition or anything bodybuilding related is concerned.

If you didn't know - I did fitshow COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE - with one goal in mind - to educate my fellow bodybuilders, maybe kids now but some day Mr. Olympia competitors...And believe me - giving my gym for free, time for free and information for free was my utmost pleasure...as I like to give...

My forum is also free - and I guarantee you - you'll find the answers there for just about any question - answered by me personally - several times over...

I just didn't have a time to possibly elaborate on this board same things I spent hours elaborating already on mine...so I do apologize for that.

Be that as it may, the way your family is being dragged into this is truly cowardly and repugnant. You've shown that you are willing to take the time to engage in debate but now you have to waste your time defending your family's honor. It's disgraceful how you are being attacked.

And, yes, someone is censoring the posts. Mine and someone elses posts defending you was deleted. I wonder how many more are. I've already reported it to the moderators and I'm saving this one.

It's truly a shameful disgrace how your family is being attacked. Some people have no sense of honor and human decency.

I completely agree with you...and I was regretfully stupid enough to chose to be "careless trash talker" at the subject that I shouldn't have ever bother responding...but I guess - it is too late for that right now...

I was asked repeatedly to answer Nasser's accusations - from people around the world...
They would contact me from major websites in Europe and asked me to respond - as I have many fans who want to know if any of "nasserations" are true...

My response was always the same - if any of those people even remotely believe whatever Nassers said about me (which to this day I never bothered reading - with exceptions of couple of sentences personally emailed to me) - they are not truly my fans - as they should know better - who I am and what I am all about.

I let my actions show - not my words...Even though I am never lost for a word or two...or two thousand two...

Now, one thing in particular that Nasser had a need to bring to "public" was his attempt to be sexual with a lady he knew I was very interested at the time...and girl that I ended up marrying some time later...

Obviously, one should know WHY someone who pretends to be your friend, knowing that you are very much interested (should I say: in love?) with beautiful girl - I told him about...at the time I considered him a personal friend (time that I used to help him transform his below average physique into top-notch competitor capable of winning even the biggest shows - with my lifetime researched information which I gladly shared with him...Look at his physique before 1993 - and than especially after 1994 Mr. Olympia - and compare that with 1995 Houston and Night of Champions - two shows I helped him with - which he won convincingly - YES, beating me in both shows...At 1993 FIBO, I spent couple of hours telling him and his girlfriend at the time everything I knew about contest prep...After Olympia 1994 - as he moved to US - I shared with him the rest (first guy I shared my INSULIN INFO WITH - and he responded like atomic bomb...)

As I realized what kind of guy Nasser really was (in so many words: piece of shit describes it - perfectly) - I disassociated myself from...

Few years later I started hearing so many things about him - I realized he had alternative motives from the very beginning - I was just to blind to see it...

But, as I would never discuss personal issues in public - especially not intimate...I never even bothered asking my wife about her "experience" - as whatever she did before we got married was NOT something I really wanted to know - anyway...

However, knowing Nasser for who he is and what he does - it was clear to me that IF Nasser had a need NOT just to mention his "affair"  (as by the way - he was already married man at the time, to beautiful, supportive, intelligent, honest, loyal, responsible...etc..etc.. .all around good German woman Birgitt - who even went that far to please Nasser - she changed her name to Bisera at his request ) - but he also had a need to describe the "episode" as something that would leave Don Juan wondering what "love making" should be all about...I guessed it that EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE must be the case...so I dare asked my wife about it...

At first she didn't want to say anything - until I guess her brother send her the interview (yes, I still insist - I never read it...nor will I bother reading it...but - she did...at least a part that pertains to her...).

So, while private issues should stay private - for getbig audience, and numerous Nasser's fans - I'll say this much: she remembers all 17 seconds of "hurricane Hugo" trying something (she couldn't understand what exactly...as she was grasping for air as 350 lbs of hairy, fat looking mess (she wondered where his body went since she saw him on stage?) was laying on her, breathing like a respirator machine skipping the beat and than doubling the speed to "catch up", slobbering and sweating all over her, resembling white back gorilla having deadly seizure - without actually accomplishing anything remotely known to civilized world as love making...

Thankfully, he finished before he started and stud up as fast as he got into her room - standing naked right in front of her.

She did remember one thing that he was right about his description of the same event - she did make "cutie" remarks about his manhood - as she didn't know how would he take: "well Nass, that tiny thing over there, sure looks like "something" but it is hell of a much smaller..."

Anyway, at cost to regret this one day - I just had to give my correction on that one event - as I had a chance to interview the "witness of Nasser's crime"...

And that brings me to final statement about this whole issue about my wife...

Milamar Flores Sarcev is my wife for 13 years and whoever knows statistics of the California State marriages and lifestyle of IFBB professionals - would be able to conclude - we are above average married couple - lasting THIS LONG already...

If anyone's wonder WHY - we both know WHO WE ARE and WHAT IS THAT WE WANT...and we do want each other...

If Milamar would believe every rumor about me - and vice versa - we would be long divorced and God knows what else...but we know better.

It is shame that people just make up stories along the way - so if anyone see me on the cover with some girl - there is automatically story of my affair...If Milamar is seen with any of my numerous bodybuilding friends - the same things happens...and that didn't change for 13 years...

We are both IFBB professionals, owners of the Koloseum Gym and as such in constant touch with numerous people in the industry.

Her beyond friendly personality makes a lot of people "judge her wrong", making conclusions that she is "flirting" while she is merely saying hello...

So, I'll leave it at that...as my official statement...as I do want to conclude what I started here - only in much different way...This thread was really ridiculously WRONG - to say the least...

BTW, I've always admired your quad development. Perfect balance and proportion.

Carry on.

Thank you very much. Hopefully I'll meet you one of these days and shake your hand...If your last name is Ichinose - maybe you remeber IFBB PRO Alan Ichinose from Hawaii?

I always wondered what happened to him?

He had exceptional physique.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #530 on: August 04, 2009, 12:35:08 PM »
lol @ the guys on here thinking big muscles = tough guy.

Milos would probably tear his triceps off the bone if he tried to throw a punch, not to mention that if somone landed a punch on Milos there would be a high possibility of an oil leak being sprung.

I welcome MMA ruled challenges from ANY man that really things he is better than me...And I say this with peace and confidence - not with alternative motives and arrogance.

I am huge MMA fan and spent more than a decade in mixed martial arts (karate, judo, wrestling and boxing) before I changed my direction and chosen sport/profession...

As the matter of fact - I wish there is possibility for "Celebrity MMA UFC Event" where Dana White would have tournament where athletes from around the world could test themselves in Octagon...

I would also be honored fighting my favorites - but NOT because I would want to beat them - simply to COMPETE with the VERY BEST...

All of us men - professional athletes have that warrior attitude and I am sure many would accept the challenge...

Hmmm, anyone knows Dana White's number?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: August 04, 2009, 12:36:49 PM »
he will come on stage in a coffin.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #532 on: August 04, 2009, 12:37:14 PM »
MILOSHKA IS THE PRETTY AND SEXY. VERY ARTISTIC SUPER POSER TOO. VERY NICE, YES.

Hi Nasser.

How's cutie hanging these days?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: August 04, 2009, 12:38:34 PM »
he will come on stage in a coffin.

I never liked Undertaker's act...It is not very original... ;)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: August 04, 2009, 12:38:34 PM »
nasser is gh.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: August 04, 2009, 12:41:32 PM »
Enough on family.  Seriously.  We are not hear to discuss and attack family. Not cool. You are warned.

Milos is a great debater, and can stand on his own. When you attack someone's family, that is out of the question. 

Dont think me not being here for a day while taking a rest with my family gives you the right to do that.

We all know the rules.

Well Ron...when someone does - what happens?

Just wondering.

You want to disclose KNNY's identity - so I can pay him a visit?

Or...he is man enough to come find me - as my address is always the same:

1101 South Placentia Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831

bigmike99

• Getbig II
« Reply #536 on: August 04, 2009, 12:42:07 PM »
Milos,
A little off topic but I was pondering the training you had Dennis Wolf do pre-contest.  It
was probably the most brutal sessions Ive seen and Im no young boy.  Do guys like Dennis
not stay with you because its so hard despite how good they look on stage?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: August 04, 2009, 12:44:52 PM »
The way I look at it...I was just merely stating a fact on the gossip & opinion board.

I guess that I should stick to spreading gossips & my own opinion since it can't get me in trouble.  Funny, usually slander on false pretences is what gets you in trouble....not telling facts.

:-\

FACTS?

I have no problem if you can disclose a single FACT.

Go ahead. Facts only!

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #538 on: August 04, 2009, 01:01:31 PM »
Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, nobody wanna get Nasser's sloppy seconds.

Stavios

« Reply #539 on: August 04, 2009, 01:08:31 PM »
I am all for jokes and friendly attacks, but this thread as gone way too far.

Whatever problems you may have with Milos, why insult his wife ?
that's going way too far

fucked up thread right here

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #540 on: August 04, 2009, 01:08:47 PM »
Milos,
A little off topic but I was pondering the training you had Dennis Wolf do pre-contest.  It
was probably the most brutal sessions Ive seen and Im no young boy.  Do guys like Dennis
not stay with you because its so hard despite how good they look on stage?

Well, everyone knows IF they cross the line and step in my gym (Koloseum) - they need to be true Gladiators to walk alive AFTER I TRAIN them...as NOT A SINGLE WORKOUT and I mean that literally - NOT ONE, EVER - would be a "pick-nick"...but bare survival...

In order to improve - you must take your body ON ANOTHER LEVEL...and do something that will initiate whatever response you are looking for...So, if you are bodybuilder that wants to grow - you better bring your body to the limit AND THAN PASS THAT LIMIT - every day you train...IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE...otherwise - you'll give body no reason to change...

So, indeed - I know how to bring everyone to their limit and how to make them through passing their limits...Simply, I used to lead the workout and just let them follow...but since 2007 I had too many competitors and I simply stepped out of the way and just trained them...In 2007 I trained Hidetada, Dennis Wolf (and James in the first half of the year), Johnnie Jackson, Silvio, Joel Stubs, Luke Wood, Troy Alves, Steve Nemeth, Ed Van Amsterdam, Armin Sholz, Kris Dim, James FLEX Lewis, Manfred Petautching, Gian Enrico Pica, Rusty Jeffers, Manuel Manchado...and others including Gustavo Badel, Mustafa Mohamed...year before...etc

My gym was true Koloseum every day - with "Iron Gladiators" fighting for life each and every day...until my problem with IFBB occurred - where everyone realized that association with me is in no way favorable for their IFBB status...

So, I understand that and respect their decisions...

What's more - few close friends that didn't want to just abandon me - I pushed away - for their own good...

Maybe when I get my IFBB card back and everything is back to normal - they might return...but for the time being - that is the exact reason...

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #541 on: August 04, 2009, 01:13:16 PM »

Milos...in an unreated subject... could you please shed some light as to how Bob Chick is able to just wander into California Pharmacies, and buy Humalog without a Script, when all of Venice/Santa Monica seems stumped as to how to pull this off?

Thanks in advance....

M!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #542 on: August 04, 2009, 01:14:30 PM »
Milos thanks for helping us better understand your situation - there we always be attackers on every subject known to man. 8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #543 on: August 04, 2009, 01:18:41 PM »
Enough on family.  Seriously.  We are not hear to discuss and attack family. Not cool. You are warned.

Milos is a great debater, and can stand on his own. When you attack someone's family, that is out of the question. 

Dont think me not being here for a day while taking a rest with my family gives you the right to do that.

We all know the rules.

It's "here", bubblehead.

And like Alex23 and tu_holmes have stated, not one of you cowardly fucks would walk into Koloseum and talk to Milos the way you are here, pussies.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stavios

« Reply #544 on: August 04, 2009, 01:22:45 PM »
It's "here", bubblehead.

And like Alex23 and tu_holmes have stated, not one of you cowardly fucks would walk into Koloseum and talk to Milos the way you are here, pussies.

I would walk in there and show you guys how to train like real men  8)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: August 04, 2009, 01:28:47 PM »
Milos...in an unreated subject... could you please shed some light as to how Bob Chick is able to just wander into California Pharmacies, and buy Humalog without a Script, when all of Venice/Santa Monica seems stumped as to how to pull this off?

Thanks in advance....

M!

Yes, I can share the light - Bob puts his foot in his mouth just about every time he gets into debate...

Some things that you guys can find out for yourself (like this Humalog instance) he doesn't bother responding - as he knows he already made a fool out of himself with his cocky arrogance and: "educate yourself genius" comments...

When he should have listen to his own advice before he makes the claim he cannot defend...

Now, IFBB related issues he was defending are all very similar in nature to this instance - he wold be way off the line - but inability of others to get the real IFBB scoop (and TRUTH) would leave the room for his arrogant statements for several years now...

He could be a good guy if he ever finds his identity - instead of being a puppet of purpose...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: August 04, 2009, 01:30:09 PM »
I would walk in there and show you guys how to train like real men  8)

Pick the day this or next week...

Stavios

« Reply #547 on: August 04, 2009, 01:32:48 PM »
Pick the day this or next week...

I am in montreal Milos  ;D

But one of these days I will come to california to train at your gym I promise.  :D
right now school is the priority

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #548 on: August 04, 2009, 01:35:09 PM »
It's "here", bubblehead.

Welcome back chaos i assume you have been on vacation riding your flaming bicycle ;)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #549 on: August 04, 2009, 02:11:45 PM »
Yes, I can share the light - Bob puts his foot in his mouth just about every time he gets into debate...

Some things that you guys can find out for yourself (like this Humalog instance) he doesn't bother responding - as he knows he already made a fool out of himself with his cocky arrogance and: "educate yourself genius" comments...

When he should have listen to his own advice before he makes the claim he cannot defend...

Now, IFBB related issues he was defending are all very similar in nature to this instance - he wold be way off the line - but inability of others to get the real IFBB scoop (and TRUTH) would leave the room for his arrogant statements for several years now...

He could be a good guy if he ever finds his identity - instead of being a puppet of purpose...

I can defend my claim....do you have the testicular fortitude to back up your foolish statement?

I'll put up $5,000 to take a polygraph test by a reputable company, and they can ask me if I had any perscription to purchase humalog/ humalin-R from a legitimate pharmacy in the U.S.....

Put your money where your mouth is......mouth.

Timeframe was about 2002-03...