Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 239245 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #825 on: August 05, 2009, 08:41:42 PM »
Yes I do - back in a days when I was iron board with abs... ;)
Mike wishes he had your abs.  He had a 1 pack in the WBF final show!!!!
((-::

sergefan

• Getbig I
« Reply #826 on: August 05, 2009, 08:42:35 PM »
Remember when Mike Quinn called Milos a iron board with abs?

hehe yes, he was right :)

Yes I do - back in a days when I was iron board with abs... ;)

come on share the routine, or by pm hehe

Find the woman that would make you want to use your abs...as often as possible...and than some   ;)

ha! but i still need a good advice for the gym, and also signed koloseum tshirt of the mind

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #827 on: August 05, 2009, 08:44:11 PM »
oh that i can believe. say hi to her for me Mishko. it's rik from Calgary. can't wait to see you back on stage!!

I know riky - Hey do you have that footage you took of me posing in your gym?

It would be great if you can post it...That was typical off season look for me - so maybe few people here (Bob especially) wouldn't mind seeing...

If I remember correctly I even bent-over once...or twice...

Now, don't confuse that footage with shower scene...That was for your eyes only... ::)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #828 on: August 05, 2009, 08:45:44 PM »
hehe yes, he was right :)

come on share the routine, or by pm hehe

ha! but i still need a good advice for the gym, and also signed koloseum tshirt of the mind

Hanging leg-raises + high pulley cable crunches - two of my favorite exercises BY FAR

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #829 on: August 05, 2009, 08:46:38 PM »

It would be great if you can post it...That was typical off season look for me - so maybe few people here (Bob especially) wouldn't mind seeing...

Now, don't confuse that footage with shower scene...That was for your eyes only... ::)

i sent you a copy of that a couple years ago. i can probably find it  again. in three weeks training here you went from a lean 263 lb. to a leaner 278 lb. freaky!!  that was your heaviest weight ever, no?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #830 on: August 05, 2009, 08:48:26 PM »
post the vid

sergefan

• Getbig I
« Reply #831 on: August 05, 2009, 08:50:35 PM »
Hanging leg-raises + high pulley cable crunches - two of my favorite exercises BY FAR

hanging leg raises, thats a milos sarcev's classic! May i ask if you believe its better to do abs early in the morning right after cardio, than in the afternoon after finishing working out? Also, how about series/reps? Lots or a few hundreds is enough?

Thanks for your time man :)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #832 on: August 05, 2009, 09:00:27 PM »
It's not illegal to use steroids in many countries.

Yes, that's very true.  The United States, however, is not one of those countries.

Say...  anyone know which country Bob Chick lived and trained in when he was competing as a pro?  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #833 on: August 05, 2009, 09:01:10 PM »
Puerto Rico

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #834 on: August 05, 2009, 09:02:03 PM »
hanging leg raises, thats a milos sarcev's classic! May i ask if you believe its better to do abs early in the morning right after cardio, than in the afternoon after finishing working out? Also, how about series/reps? Lots or a few hundreds is enough?

Thanks for your time man :)

Training is not related to time like CARDIO...

While cardio does have advantages if you do it on empty stomach - first thing in the morning - weight training really doesn't have "timing importance" in that sense...

Also - it is HOW you do the exercise that determines kind of result you will achieve...

I do these two exercises as I could accomplish greatest stretch - and therefore - make my abs "much deeper"...you'll see that the best on my video...as I explained reasons behind it...Got to go home...wife calling...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #835 on: August 05, 2009, 09:03:12 PM »
i sent you a copy of that a couple years ago. i can probably find it  again. in three weeks training here you went from a lean 263 lb. to a leaner 278 lb. freaky!!  that was your heaviest weight ever, no?

I know...but I don't know how to put on youtube.. :-\

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #836 on: August 05, 2009, 09:03:52 PM »
post the vid

two problems - i don't know where the vid is. and i am too stupid to figure out how to post it anyway.

here is a pic from '99 though.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #837 on: August 05, 2009, 09:04:48 PM »
Puerto Rico

No, he just looks Puerto Rican.  I'm pretty sure he lived in New York and California.
Ron: "I am lazy."

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #838 on: August 05, 2009, 09:16:03 PM »
Milos whats the secret to having ravioli like abs all year long?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: August 05, 2009, 09:19:11 PM »

swallow your ravioli whole.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #840 on: August 05, 2009, 11:47:58 PM »
GH, Insulin, steroids etc are all legal.

Getting prescriptions isn't difficult.

When did a Vet prescribe you 10ml Trenbolone from British Dragon last time, son?

Stop talking out of your ass, Steroids are NOT legal in GB. Also, NO doctor would prescribe the amounts bodybuilders take, when you need test, you get 250mg enantate e10d, that's it.

Getting multiple prescriptions from 10 different docs is ILLEGAL, for your information.

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #841 on: August 05, 2009, 11:52:53 PM »
Milos has mentioned many time's now that all you have to do is THINK you wont get fat, and you wont!
He say's he uses the power of his mind when he is eating a pizza and tell's the fat not to store.
He mention's if you think you will get fat while eating something like pizza, then you will.
It's all in the mind.
The posts he has made on this are on his forum and posted on here recently also.

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Oh, I missed this one somehow...?
The moment you introduce yourself pathetic loser is the moment I will be able to say I placed better than YOU on stage - SO go ahead chicken-shit...

Next - find a single felony on my record you scumbag with balls size of Bob Chicks testicular fortitude = microscopic raisins...

And last - go find yourself! ;)

Milos, only a couple of day's ago on your forum you were wishing Dennis Jame's all the best for Tampa and here on getbig you pretend you don't know that gh15 is Dennis so that you can really tell him how you feel?
Please explain because you would be the last person on getbig to figure out that gh15 is Dennis James otherwise.

DK II

• Getbig V
Milos, only a couple of day's ago on your forum you were wishing Dennis Jame's all the best for Tampa and here on getbig you pretend you don't know that gh15 is Dennis so that you can really tell him how you feel?
Please explain because you would be the last person on getbig to figure out that gh15 is Dennis James otherwise.

You gotta be German!!  :o :o :o :o

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #844 on: August 06, 2009, 12:17:48 AM »
Hey Milos,

If I came all the way from New Zealand and went to your gym and shook your hand and said "I'm nzmusclemonster from Getbig. One thing we have in common is we both think chaos has a cone head".....

would you give me a free t shirt  :)
P

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #845 on: August 06, 2009, 12:20:04 AM »
Hey Milos,

If I came all the way from New Zealand and went to your gym and shook your hand and said "I'm nzmusclemonster from Getbig. One thing we have in common is we both think chaos has a cone head".....

would you give me a free t shirt  :)

No, but he would give you a big sports bag you could take for him back to NZ.   ;D

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #846 on: August 06, 2009, 02:19:56 AM »
HAHAHAHA. Just logged in after a loong time and this thread is highly amusing.

Middle aged has-beens bickering and bitching at each other on the internet - thats what getbig has missed - priceless!!

Shawn and Lee come back to get involved - its like going back to 03  :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #847 on: August 06, 2009, 03:12:38 AM »
No, but he would give you a big sports bag you could take for him back to NZ.   ;D
Give me a good price on those testovirons NZMM  :D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: August 06, 2009, 03:16:29 AM »
Give me a good price on those testovirons NZMM  :D

Just be careful at the customs, you're no Sylvester Stallone, NZMM!!

TheGift...

• Getbig II
« Reply #849 on: August 06, 2009, 04:57:13 AM »

Hey Milos regard your OFFSEASON look I wanted you to explain me HOW you stay pretty lean in the offseason and always put new mass (I mean when you were competing)...Some athlets like JAY for example stay pretty lean year round too but EVERY YEAR make improvements,gain new  MASS...DEXTER stay preety lean (the leanest of them all) but I don`t see him do tremendous improvements(is that the reason cause he doesn`t blow up and he doesn`t allow his body to full grow??)...In the other hand look at PHIL HEATH-he blow up in offseason and get fat but he is also a guy with tremendous improvements from show to show!Let say you work with DENNIS WOLF-on contest day he has 265 pounds ripped to the bone...and then what do you do for him in the offseason?1 week rest after the contest lets say OLYMPIA and then you have for him a gain plan for the next year Olympia,no shows in between...WHAT DO YO DO???rest him 3 months with easy training and eating high amount of protein and only a maintence energy calories (carbs and fat) and then take him 6 months slowly increasing calories day by day lets say every day a 500 calories of surplus (that would be in 6 months 90 000 surplus calories or 28 pounds gained )Now I don`t uderstand what from all that surplus calories would be fat and what or how much of that would be muscle???from what I`ve seen in the videos the most fat gains that bodybuilders have are imideatly after contest when they eat all that they can...and repeat that for a week,get fat...and then start the offseason,eating clean with for example one cheat meal a day...Now Milos it would be great if you can explain a little bit a offseason gain plan for athlets!thanks