Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 238852 times)

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #850 on: August 06, 2009, 05:03:27 AM »
You wont get anything for free. I can see it coming ...

As Shawn used to say 'I love trannies' errrrm i mean 'buy my training book'

TheGift...

• Getbig II
« Reply #851 on: August 06, 2009, 05:23:22 AM »

I mean only about nutrition/calories segment!not about gear!

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #852 on: August 06, 2009, 05:35:18 AM »
I mean only about nutrition/calories segment!not about gear!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #853 on: August 06, 2009, 09:53:41 AM »
Here is penis taster with no balls talking about testicular fortitude...

I just showed all of you guys what is like HAVING BALLS TO BET not 5 but 50 grand - against moronic puppets...

Check the Webster Dictionary and take a look my family jewels picture next to TESTICULAR FORTITUDE...

Yep - proud owner of the MONSTER BALLS ;)

Knny - our puppet has some homosexual tendencies - ever considered hooking up with Chic...Mirage or elsewhere?

Ah Mishko..still upset about your family values?

;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #854 on: August 06, 2009, 10:01:20 AM »

;D
you talk shit here but in person you wouldn't dare say shit to miloses face

not one word like a punk ass bitch  ;)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #855 on: August 06, 2009, 10:53:42 AM »
you talk shit here but in person you wouldn't dare say shit to miloses face

not one word like a punk ass bitch  ;)

Yup..you don't know me sphincter breath

;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #856 on: August 06, 2009, 11:07:04 AM »
Yup..you don't know me sphincter breath

;)
::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #857 on: August 06, 2009, 12:37:16 PM »
wow....you found a perfect picture of me

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #858 on: August 06, 2009, 02:19:55 PM »

;D

Sissy - surprise us all and make sense for once...

Upset about my family values?
I am proud of my family values - obviously...so in your wishful thinking world you've been living you might see little different reality than what we have in the real world...

My invitation for you stands - come see me and I'll speak to you as long as you wish...That is - if you have a balls to ever face me... ::)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #859 on: August 06, 2009, 02:22:11 PM »
Hey Milos regard your OFFSEASON look I wanted you to explain me HOW you stay pretty lean in the offseason and always put new mass (I mean when you were competing)...Some athlets like JAY for example stay pretty lean year round too but EVERY YEAR make improvements,gain new  MASS...DEXTER stay preety lean (the leanest of them all) but I don`t see him do tremendous improvements(is that the reason cause he doesn`t blow up and he doesn`t allow his body to full grow??)...In the other hand look at PHIL HEATH-he blow up in offseason and get fat but he is also a guy with tremendous improvements from show to show!Let say you work with DENNIS WOLF-on contest day he has 265 pounds ripped to the bone...and then what do you do for him in the offseason?1 week rest after the contest lets say OLYMPIA and then you have for him a gain plan for the next year Olympia,no shows in between...WHAT DO YO DO???rest him 3 months with easy training and eating high amount of protein and only a maintence energy calories (carbs and fat) and then take him 6 months slowly increasing calories day by day lets say every day a 500 calories of surplus (that would be in 6 months 90 000 surplus calories or 28 pounds gained )Now I don`t uderstand what from all that surplus calories would be fat and what or how much of that would be muscle???from what I`ve seen in the videos the most fat gains that bodybuilders have are imideatly after contest when they eat all that they can...and repeat that for a week,get fat...and then start the offseason,eating clean with for example one cheat meal a day...Now Milos it would be great if you can explain a little bit a offseason gain plan for athlets!thanks

You see - I organized 2 seminars FOR FREE for my getbig fans - but you guys don't show up...and I simply have very limited time to post...

I can possibly answer this and any other question later - but WHY would you NOT attend free seminar - when organized?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #860 on: August 06, 2009, 02:25:03 PM »
You see - I organized 2 seminars FOR FREE for my getbig fans - but you guys don't show up...and I simply have very limited time to post...

I can possibly answer this and any other question later - but WHY would you NOT attend free seminar - when organized?

Chick probably had something to do this.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #861 on: August 06, 2009, 02:26:39 PM »
Milos has mentioned many time's now that all you have to do is THINK you wont get fat, and you wont!
He say's he uses the power of his mind when he is eating a pizza and tell's the fat not to store.
He mention's if you think you will get fat while eating something like pizza, then you will.
It's all in the mind.
The posts he has made on this are on his forum and posted on here recently also.

Well, this is partially correct...but you need to know everything else that I consider BEFORE I make statement like this...

Caloric requirement, caloric intake, timing of nutrients, energy demand...BMR, TEF, TEE, RMR, physical activities, substrate utilization, quantity, quality, kind and timing,  LBM, BMI,...etc...etc...ALL have to be considered BEFORE making statements that you just posted...

Come to next seminar and I will explain to greatest detail...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
You gotta be German!!  :o :o :o :o

There is no way Dennis is GH15 you guys...

NO H-WAY.....

Besides - i only competed once against DJ, and I did manage to beat him (1999 NOC) so he wouldn't claim that nonsense "when you place ahead of me...blah-blah-blah..."

There are just very few professionals that I competed against that i never managed to beat...Just about every major superstar of IFBB pro circuit I competed against at one point - I managed to beat - with exception of..let's see:
Lee Haney, Lee Labrada, Flex Wheeler, Shawn Ray, Dorian Yates...and that's about it...Well, with exception of my 2003 shows - where I let few more - but I wasn't even suppose to compete at those two shows...

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

NO H-WAY.....

Besides - i only competed once against DJ, and I did manage to beat him (1999 NOC) so he wouldn't claim that nonsense "when you place ahead of me...blah-blah-blah..."

There are just very few professionals that I competed against that i never managed to beat...Just about every major superstar of IFBB pro circuit I competed against at one point - I managed to beat - with exception of..let's see:
Lee Haney, Lee Labrada, Flex Wheeler, Shawn Ray, Dorian Yates...and that's about it...Well, with exception of my 2003 shows - where I let few more - but I wasn't even suppose to compete at those two shows...

Milos - out of all your foe's - shawn, bob, nasser etc, who would you say is the biggest wanker of them all?  :)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #864 on: August 06, 2009, 02:43:02 PM »
Well, this is partially correct...but you need to know everything else that I consider BEFORE I make statement like this...

Caloric requirement, caloric intake, timing of nutrients, energy demand...BMR, TEF, TEE, RMR, physical activities, substrate utilization, quantity, quality, kind and timing,  LBM, BMI,...etc...etc...ALL have to be considered BEFORE making statements that you just posted...

Come to next seminar and I will explain to greatest detail...

This is true... I have it all written down.

;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V

NO H-WAY.....

Lee Haney was a great champion and a good guy he was a judge at a contest I entered - A class dude. Milos the last pic you posted here was tremendous you were a great champion any plans on coming back?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Milos, only a couple of day's ago on your forum you were wishing Dennis Jame's all the best for Tampa and here on getbig you pretend you don't know that gh15 is Dennis so that you can really tell him how you feel?
Please explain because you would be the last person on getbig to figure out that gh15 is Dennis James otherwise.

Dennis was a friend for 10 years and regardless of our present status (we don't communicate or consider ourselves personal friends...no more...) However, I absolutely LOVE his family -parents, sister, brother and especially his wife Sin and daughter Ana...and regardless of our disagreement - I still love Dennis...

I don't think he was even remotely right for his actions that caused or "break-up" but that is his right...and I am find with it - even if I never see him again - to the rest of my life...

But, this is someone who I supported for years, I trained with, I visited repeatedly and I had close friendship.

Should I say that I am also fan of his physique and I do feel "somewhat responsible" for it...

Unfortunately, with him exactly several things went wrong - and I even accepted the blame publicly...but I have ALWAYS and ONLY wished this man success...and seeing that he went for his old OVERPOWERING LOOK that IMO he needs to have to win shows - I was excited by even thought of his realistic possibility to WIN this contest...and I wanted to publicly wish him - his family luck!

I hope he'll take the show...from the bottom of my heart - regardless if he is prick or not...(towards me that is...as he is pretty cool guy to others BTW)...

Anyway, hope this helps.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #867 on: August 06, 2009, 02:48:17 PM »
Sissy - surprise us all and make sense for once...

Upset about my family values?
I am proud of my family values - obviously...so in your wishful thinking world you've been living you might see little different reality than what we have in the real world...

My invitation for you stands - come see me and I'll speak to you as long as you wish...That is - if you have a balls to ever face me... ::)

I would be better off talking to my dog.  He makes better sense & admits thatwhen he's been with a whore.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Milos - out of all your foe's - shawn, bob, nasser etc, who would you say is the biggest wanker of them all?  :)

Cream of the crop... ;D - but Nasser is undisputed champ by far...

If you didn't notice - I described him perfectly by "piece of shit" - literally...

So, think whatever that means and/or represents - and you'll have clone of Nasser and his wonderful personality...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: August 06, 2009, 02:54:25 PM »

I would be better off talking to my dog.  He makes better sense & admits thatwhen he's been with a whore.

Wow, keep going with the same song...?

Didn't you call mother Theresa the same thing?

But, as "cyber shadow" you must feel empowered and speak - like you actually do have some balls...(fortitude...)

So keep singing sissy - and when you man up - come out of that basement and see me... ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Lee Haney was a great champion and a good guy he was a judge at a contest I entered - A class dude. Milos the last pic you posted here was tremendous you were a great champion any plans on coming back?

That's what this thread is about...Isn't it?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: August 06, 2009, 02:56:29 PM »

But, as "cyber shadow" you must feel empowered and speak - like you actually do have some balls...(fortitude...)

So keep singing sissy - and when you man up - come out of that basement and see me... ;)

Milos what did you think of Nassers attacks on you on BB.com come I read all the interviews he made you out to be an asshole

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #872 on: August 06, 2009, 02:58:05 PM »
Milos I am waiting for your reply at another thread.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #873 on: August 06, 2009, 03:06:49 PM »
Milos what did you think of Nassers attacks on you on BB.com come I read all the interviews he made you out to be an asshole

I can tell you that Milos could really retort with some awesome stories, but he's got a little more class than that.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: August 06, 2009, 04:35:20 PM »

forgot how to use the quote feature......idiot?