Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 238818 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #400 on: June 25, 2009, 03:32:39 AM »
Yes Chick's behaviour had become really odd.  I think he has been affected emotionally by the amount of posting he once did here.

Thank Christ he has decided to 'throw in the thong' and move away from Getbig.

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #401 on: June 25, 2009, 10:26:21 AM »
Hank, perhaps it's time your low IQ realised who the one obsessed with GetBig really is?
More importantly, your obsession with Bob Chick.

The same posts repeated about your obsession over Chick only re-written in different words over and over.

Chick is laughing at you.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #402 on: June 25, 2009, 04:13:11 PM »
                                                          "FFS"

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #403 on: June 25, 2009, 07:38:16 PM »
Chick you call yourself a Professional...lol.

At the end of the day you  are just a steroid user who represents men in thongs....oh yeah, you also spend day and night posting on Getbig....wow...your life has such meaning...ouch!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #404 on: June 26, 2009, 09:31:59 PM »

people on here are asking who would win a fight between Milos and GH15. that's like Mike Tyson vs. spiderman. a real man vs. a work of fiction.

;D ;D

Well "hazbin"...could you make that point just a bit better by adding Tyson at his all time best...and our fiction character GH15 (Gayest Homo who loves 15 years old? ::))...in no means deserve Superhero comparison [unless is some Super-Homo type...having no balls, brain, sense, self esteem.../another one million "attributes" of complete loser - in no particular order/...but - I have no time to waste...so maybe my biggest fan (after Nasser) "Schnitzel-gerr", who obviously thinks/talks/writes...fantasizes, etc, etc... about me - more often than my mother (but still less than Big Naz, Gigolo of the 21st Century, proud owner of the - "energizer bunny", one and only (and more than likely :-X - very lonely :-[) 'cutie'  ...could do that for me?

And - obviously - GH15 and Winner schnitzel together - could create some 'super power' cyber killer (female - of course...) who could absolutely "terrorize" king of Serbs...

Just - PPPPPP-LEASE don't try to look for me...and maybe find me...in the real world...

I think I would absolutely faint from fear...just knowing that two of you (like a pair of ovaries)...are actually "after me"... :'( :'(

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: June 26, 2009, 10:12:53 PM »
Milos calls gh15 a Moron and gh15 rips Milos a new arsehole and MIlos the Serb dissapears.Boooooooooooo ooooooooooooooM gh15 is a powerful IFBB Pro and Milos knows it.HAHAHAHA.Oh by the way Milos why NOT tell gh15 to type under his Real name Hmmmmmmmmmmm???

:-[ :-[ :-[ I have :'( :'( :-X :-X :-[ :-[ :-\ :-\ a new...arse...hole...??? :'( :-\ :-[ :-X :-\ :'( :-\ :-X :-[

...and I have :'( :'( :'( :'( dis :'( :'( :'(appeared :'( :'( :'( :'(

Excuse me Sir...Schnitzel, Pretzel... :-[ :-[ :-[OMG - I don't even know how to pronounce or spell your name... Please, please, please - forgive me sir...

I am not worthy :'( :'( :'(...I must go  :'( :'( :'(to the "cyber world"  :'( :'( :'((where all the heroes live! My heroes too! Vagina, Cervix, Uterus, Fabia...and...Clito...I mean Clinton...oh no - he was pres...Never mind... )...I must hide...and never, ever, ever, forever, never,  ever, never, ever, never, for ever and ever, never, ever..."DON'T tell gh15 to type under his Real name Hmmmmmmmmmmm???

He might get his FSH to cause his ovum to mature and its follicle release estrogen!?
Oh no...not GH15...I mean his increasing estrogen will inhibit his FSH but stimulate LH - and (as it is typical to females) - surging LH will indeed stimulate the ripe follicle to burst and release its ovum!!!!

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #406 on: June 26, 2009, 10:17:27 PM »
Milos I followed your 12 week cycle how do i taper off and do the pct?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #407 on: June 26, 2009, 10:22:53 PM »
;D ;D

Well "hazbin"...could you make that point just a bit better by adding Tyson at his all time best...and our fiction character GH15 (Gayest Homo who loves 15 years old? ::))...in no means deserve Superhero comparison [unless is some Super-Homo type...having no balls, brain, sense, self esteem.../another one million "attributes" of complete loser - in no particular order/...but - I have no time to waste...so maybe my biggest fan (after Nasser) "Schnitzel-gerr", who obviously thinks/talks/writes...fantasizes, etc, etc... about me - more often than my mother (but still less than Big Naz, Gigolo of the 21st Century, proud owner of the - "energizer bunny", one and only (and more than likely :-X - very lonely :-[) 'cutie'  ...could do that for me?

And - obviously - GH15 and Winner schnitzel together - could create some 'super power' cyber killer (female - of course...) who could absolutely "terrorize" king of Serbs...

Just - PPPPPP-LEASE don't try to look for me...and maybe find me...in the real world...

I think I would absolutely faint from fear...just knowing that two of you (like a pair of ovaries)...are actually "after me"... :'( :'(

you sure yorue over 40 milos sarcev,, i mean i know you look 57 but you sure you are even over 40? you sound like a complete infantile ,,i wish i just wish we could have michael jackson back and sacrifice your sorry ass

mj15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #408 on: June 26, 2009, 10:26:40 PM »
you sure yorue over 40 milos sarcev,, i mean i know you look 57 but you sure you are even over 40? you sound like a complete infantile ,,i wish i just wish we could have michael jackson back and sacrifice your sorry ass

mj15 approved
Almost perfect spelling.......you're slipping. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #409 on: June 26, 2009, 10:50:25 PM »
:-[ :-[ :-[ I have :'( :'( :-X :-X :-[ :-[ :-\ :-\ a new...arse...hole...??? :'( :-\ :-[ :-X :-\ :'( :-\ :-X :-[

...and I have :'( :'( :'( :'( dis :'( :'( :'(appeared :'( :'( :'( :'(

Excuse me Sir...Schnitzel, Pretzel... :-[ :-[ :-[OMG - I don't even know how to pronounce or spell your name... Please, please, please - forgive me sir...

I am not worthy :'( :'( :'(...I must go  :'( :'( :'(to the "cyber world"  :'( :'( :'((where all the heroes live! My heroes too! Vagina, Cervix, Uterus, Fabia...and...Clito...I mean Clinton...oh no - he was pres...Never mind... )...I must hide...and never, ever, ever, forever, never,  ever, never, ever, never, for ever and ever, never, ever, ever, evvvvvvvveeeerrrrr - NNNNN-EEEEE-VVVVV-EEEEE-RRRRR - not ever... (did I say never?)..."NOT tell gh15 to type under his Real name Hmmmmmmmmmmm???

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :o :o :o :o :o :o - he might get his FSH to cause his ovum to mature and its follicle release estrogen!?
Oh no...not GH15...I mean his increasing estrogen will inhibit his FSH but stimulate LH - and (as it is typical to females) - surging LH will indeed stimulate the ripe follicle to burst and release its ovum!!!!

BoooooooooooooooM MELTDOWN FUKKA.Now how many times did you Visit your Bestest Friend in the whole world when he was in Prison???Fucking Once. Now a Friend like that we all DON'T Need.FFS You over Zealous Serb Fat Head.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: June 26, 2009, 11:00:32 PM »
Well this Fella Gh15 is telling it like it is when your kidneys are kicking you in the back and all dried out Don't ask the doctor "Why the Fuck am I sick"unlike the Serb King who has had so many of his athletes for a better word FUCK UP on his level of Drug Abuse.You to will Dry the Fuck up Milos and when you do only then will people know your Truth.Fucking Lier.

Ooooooohhhhhh this Fella (with vagina?) is telling it like it iiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss!?

His kidneys are kicking him in the back (Hmmm? Wait the second here...I need to comprehend this. Kidney - kicking - back!
Back kicked by kidney? Both kidneys? Oh - his both kidneys were/are/will continue?! :o to kick his back???
Upper back? Or lower back?
Pretzel - do you know li'le mo'e details?

It is kind of hard to visualize this...even though it is very much believable - as "mysterious IFBB pro" who probably lasted a cool year and a half on pro circuit...

What do you mean - almost two?

Well, anyway...I'll add one (or two?) of mine (maybe a calendar year where I entered EVERY SINGLE SHOW our IFBB Federation have organized throughout a year...or two? OK, if it is two - than I have to go with the very start of my career 1991 and 1992 when I have entered EVERY SINGLE PRO show of those two seasons...Well, after that I read in Flex magazine that maybe I shouldn't enter EVERY SINGLE ONE - so I voluntarily skipped just a few (couple) during the season...Otherwise - I like many of those years where I competed with two week notice...including my last /real/ one - 1999...where I did every single show...getting better with each one...and OMG - in post Olympia Euro Tour I've even managed to beat (not once - but twice... ;)) 1999 AC winner, Olympia top contender - IFBB Gigolo of the '90s - NAZ "the cutie" energizer bunny...(well - maybe not energizer...but bunny - most definitely...certainly.. .nevertheless...)

Hmmmmm, too bad I damaged my body so badly that I had to compete in all those shows for entire decade (I think 68 pro shows in the 90's...and I am not counting Amateur shows I entered in 1990/1991...)

I could/should...have "stimulated" my kidneys to start kicking my back too - and I could have finished competing after all three shows in - ALMOST TWO YEARS...

What a fu..ing moron I truly was... >:(Hmmmm - am?!  :o

Oh Schnitzel - why are you so cruel?

You just had to "rub it in" and remind me of my - miserable life...as a fu..king IFBB pro traveling the world, changing all those plains/Continents/hotels/all those ladies I had to say "no" to.../when asking if I was busy afterwords.../...

All these hhhhaaaarrrrdddd - photoshoots with all those....women...Eh, almost completely naked women - laying on top of you - all oiled up and "slippery when wet"...and - should I go ON...?

Endorsement contracts that just had to make you all confused - how many zeros, which account to put/spend...whatever...creating all those tax problems....

I could have been just like my hero - Gayest Homo sub15!
Hating the world for his shortcomings I mean - having super exciting "kicking kidneys"...or 'kick-back-kidneys'...no career to worry about...no women to deal with...no money or accounts to be confused about...

No...oh...shit...My wife is calling...GOT TO GO... :'( :'( :'(

Cyber Land...here I come...Schnitzel - save me a nano-byte or two...I'll come visit as soon as I...Hmmmmmm?

WTF - I am King of Serbia...!

I am going nowhere!

It is good to be King! (Yes even Kamali...Did you see Barb? KK knows what's up...and has both kidneys to "play with"...etc...)...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #411 on: June 26, 2009, 11:05:54 PM »
Milos, you ramble on and on in these posts.  It is the work of a raving drug user.

Are you using illicit substances again Milos?  You are obviously drug affected in these posts.

You are a disgrace to this sport...Yes Milos, you are a lunatic...a drug crazed lunatic at that!

I warn you Milos to hide your powders and pills...you may find the DEA  knocking on your door again!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: June 26, 2009, 11:06:05 PM »

mj15 approved

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how nice...

Vagina that speaks, makes no sense...but talented nevertheless...

Kissy-kissy little Missy...(big sissy ;))

Care to show me how tuff you truly are?

1101 South Placentia Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831 :-* :-*

I'll be waiting for little "red riding hood" with kick-back-kidneys... ;)

io856

« Reply #413 on: June 26, 2009, 11:07:29 PM »

You just had to "rub it in" and remind me of my - miserable life...as a fu..king IFBB pro traveling the world, changing all those plains/Continents/hotels/all those ladies I had to say "no" to.../when asking if I was busy afterwords.../...

All these hhhhaaaarrrrdddd - photoshoots with all those....women...Eh, almost completely naked women - laying on top of you - all oiled up and "slippery when wet"...and - should I go ON...?

Endorsement contracts that just had to make you all confused - how many zeros, which account to put/spend...whatever...creating all those tax problems....

I could have been just like my hero - Gayest Homo sub15!
Hating the world for his shortcomings I mean - having super exciting "kicking kidneys"...or 'kick-back-kidneys'...no career to worry about...no women to deal with...no money or accounts to be confused about...

No...oh...shit...My wife is calling...GOT TO GO... :'( :'( :'(

Cyber Land...here I come...Schnitzel - save me a nano-byte or two...I'll come visit as soon as I...Hmmmmmm?

WTF - I am King of Serbia...!

I am going nowhere!

It is good to be King! (Yes even Kamali...Did you see Barb? KK knows what's up...and has both kidneys to "play with"...etc...)...
oh WOW!

Looks like you should be the one writing the book... not Nasser LOL

sounds like there are some very interesting stories to be told... the combination of your physique, good looks and charm undoubtedly resulting in some fun...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #414 on: June 26, 2009, 11:09:18 PM »
Milos, do you really want the world to know that you are back using illicit substances.

Your posts are the work of a drug crazed fiend.

Be careful Milos, the drugs have gotten you in the shit before....And by the way you are ranting now, they sure will get you in whole lot more shit!

Yes Milos, a drug abuser is drug abuser. And you fit all categories of raving addict!

io856

« Reply #415 on: June 26, 2009, 11:10:49 PM »
I really could do with Milo's IFBB pro single days right about now...  ;D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #416 on: June 26, 2009, 11:16:22 PM »
Milos is up to no good....yet again!

His recent posts indicate that he is not of sound mind. 

Milos is clearly affected by drugs, probably some form of amphetamine-based substance.

His posts are schizophrenic in structure.  They are disjointed and illogical -the work of a raving drug user.

Milos has always battled drug addiction.  He appears to be using heavily again!

Poor, suffering Milimar.  I really fear for this woman!

io856

« Reply #417 on: June 26, 2009, 11:17:14 PM »
Milos is up to no good....yet again!

His recent posts indicate that he is not of sound mind. 

Milos is clearly affected by drugs, probably some form of amphetamine-based substance.

His posts are schizophrenic in structure.  They are disjointed and illogical -the work of a raving drug user.

Milos has always battled drug addiction.  He appears to be using heavily again!

Poor, suffering Milimar.  I really fear for this woman!
Hank... you moron Milos has ALWAYS posted like this

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #418 on: June 26, 2009, 11:20:32 PM »
oh WOW!

Looks like you should be the one writing the book... not Nasser LOL

sounds like there are some very interesting stories to be told... the combination of your physique, good looks and charm undoubtedly resulting in some fun...

hes nuts,,plain and simple either nuts or drunk or most likley both ,,he start sounding like me which actually scares me because i do it on purpose,,very worrying

also milos sarcev,, how about tellin them about your time in hospitals ,,and about prodeduews you had done to you  and yoru body ,,and about your narcotics days ,,,how about telling them about how your wife cheated on you oh wait the beaitiful man with glassess has done it already and made you look like a fool,,

you actually compared yourself to the beautiful man with glassess ,,yes you were decent good bodybuilder but to compare yourself to top 3 bodybuilders in the world you have to be insane ,,oh wait you are!

also,,how about all this money you have ? if you really have any money you woudnt be doing gyms or work that hard right my friend? also you are not ifbb member because jim is so smart he see you as a match about to be thrown into alchohol ,,

milos sacrev ,,all those pretty women who wanted you after showes and guest posintg ,,,if they realy did youd end up marrying one and not marrying her which i think is far from the best body or face and we both know this,,

also you can call me superman not spiderman and my only recomendation to you is to be careful because one day it will all come back to hunt you and trust me once a fellon ...youre like a time ticking bomb ,,that is if you even live to see age 60 ,,oh wait you already look 57 ,,3 more years i guess,,

in this generation nothingness language ..

WHATEVER

mj15 approved
fallen angel

io856

« Reply #419 on: June 26, 2009, 11:25:03 PM »

milos sacrev ,,all those pretty women who wanted you after showes and guest posintg ,,,if they realy did youd end up marrying one and not marrying her which i think is far from the best body or face and we both know this,,

mj15 approved
Depressing but true...

dustin

« Reply #420 on: June 26, 2009, 11:28:18 PM »
Milos melting down at the wrath of our Dear Leader and God of hormones gh15. Shooting yourself in the foot with every keystroke, brother. A man should stand down respectably when he's been defeated.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #421 on: June 26, 2009, 11:29:06 PM »
haha gh15 ripped him

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #422 on: June 27, 2009, 02:00:42 AM »
Oh dear The Mighty Serb King has really Fucking Lost it.You Poor Dumb Fuck.Why in the World would a man write about the Man who was Fucking his wife and then you talk about the size of his Cock.Oh My you need Help You Fucking Twerp.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #423 on: June 27, 2009, 04:33:27 AM »
Milos, you claimed to have all these beautiful women 'throwing' themselves at you after shows. 

Yet, you chose to marry manface-Milimar....What gives/what is the truth?

Milos, i don't have issues with how Milimar looks. 

I have issues with the lies you spew about all these 'supposed' women you have bedded!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #424 on: June 27, 2009, 05:06:47 AM »
Yes Milos, you allowed Nasser to have his way with Milimar. 

How could you allow such deborchery within you marriage? 

I thought you were a religious man?