Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 238856 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #625 on: August 04, 2009, 03:56:16 PM »
You are forgetting the Guy who may win the Olympia fucked a grapefruit and posted it on the net, this could also be the guy representing the "sport".

Hmm... When you put it like this... It does make you think doesn't it?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #626 on: August 04, 2009, 03:56:56 PM »
Gee......I wonder why they would put that in the contract? ::)

No shit... Please, please don't sue us... We'll let you back in if you promise not to rape us in court.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #627 on: August 04, 2009, 04:00:31 PM »
Chick you are a bigger retard then I thought...now you are trying to act like it was Humalin... great backpeddling there buddy.

You are done....you wont recover.

M!

So...I'm trying to act like it's Humalin, but you have me quoted as saying HUMALOG?

Thats your proof?

Did you graduate HS?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #628 on: August 04, 2009, 04:01:27 PM »
No shit... Please, please don't sue us... We'll let you back in if you promise not to rape us in court.
LOL, and here comes Chick along to tell us how Milos violated something he never agreed to.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #629 on: August 04, 2009, 04:01:32 PM »
what amount will you settle for Milos?

Well, I gave him 10 grand for nice gesture...What else should I consider?

Help me out here...anything good about bobby?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #630 on: August 04, 2009, 04:04:09 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: August 04, 2009, 04:04:30 PM »

He's got a nice hair transplant and sparkly shirts with sweat stains in the pits.... :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #632 on: August 04, 2009, 04:04:47 PM »

for loss of income?  2 million plus lawyers fees seems fair

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: August 04, 2009, 04:05:05 PM »
So...I'm trying to act like it's Humalin, but you have me quoted as saying HUMALOG?

Thats your proof?

Did you graduate HS?

????

what are you trying to pull here bobby?

Like it is no big deal...

Humalin R was completely different than Humalog...and YES - you probably got Humalin R all day long in pharmacies all over the place - as it didn't need prescription...but humalog is completely another story.

You couldn't possibly get Humalog - and that's why you need to count your money bro...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: August 04, 2009, 04:06:46 PM »
????

Humalin R was completely different than Humalog...and YES - you probably got Humalin R all day long in pharmacies all over the place - as it didn't need prescription...but humalog is completely another story.

You couldn't possibly get Humalog - and that's why you need to count your money bro...

Milos, any stories about these two?were they as "close" as it seemed?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: August 04, 2009, 04:07:20 PM »
Expect this post to be glossed over like he never even saw it, much like the way he treats his Mirage Hotel memories.

Mirage Hotel memories???

What am i missing here?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: August 04, 2009, 04:09:15 PM »
Mirage Hotel memories???

What am i missing here?
Rumor has it, Bob performed alot of private "guest posings" at the Mirage Hotel in Vegas.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: August 04, 2009, 04:10:04 PM »
Milos, any stories about these two?were they as "close" as it seemed?

You'll not hear me badmouthing my fellow competitors for who they are and what they do in their private life...UNLESS I have a very good reason...Should I say EL - reason....?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: August 04, 2009, 04:10:16 PM »
Mirage Hotel memories???

What am i missing here?
Bob Chick, Room 7 next to the ice machine, Mirage Hotel......private "guestposing"....disgusting images.......can't go on. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #639 on: August 04, 2009, 04:11:21 PM »
????

I realize they are two different things...as I stated...I had BOTH, and didn't have a script for either.

Cant get any plainer than that.

This retard Topskin69 cant seem to figure that out...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: August 04, 2009, 04:11:37 PM »
Rumor has it, Bob performed alot of private "guest posings" at the Mirage Hotel in Vegas.

Really?

Well, just because his boyfriend is gay - doesn't mean he is too... :-\ or... :-[... :'(

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: August 04, 2009, 04:12:55 PM »
Really?

Well, just because his boyfriend is gay - doesn't mean he is too... :-\ or... :-[... :'(

HAHAHA, Bob always tells himself "its only gay if you want it to be", we all know why now  :-X

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: August 04, 2009, 04:14:19 PM »
I realize they are two different things...as I stated...I had BOTH, and didn't have a script for either.

Cant get any plainer than that.

This retard Topskin69 cant seem to figure that out...

Your memory doesn't serve you Bobby - so "too bad so sad" - I accept CASH or money order...no credit cards...

Hmmm, on the second thought - credit cards are cool...You can make a call now and save another 2%...

Need a number?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: August 04, 2009, 04:18:29 PM »
Oh sh...oes...

It is 4:15 and I took a day-off to do important paperwork...

And as usual - I said ok...i'll just check for a minute what's up on getbig board...and six hours later - I am still checking what's up...

Sayonara people...and thank you for making me CASH...

I love you guys...Free snake oil in my gym - anytime!

Just mention Bob, the puppet sent me for Humalog - and you get free Cobra bite...or whatever...

out

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: August 04, 2009, 04:19:41 PM »
Oh sh...oes...

It is 4:15 and I took a day-off to do important paperwork...

And as usual - I said ok...i'll just check for a minute what's up on getbig board...and six hours later - I am still checking what's up...

Sayonara people...and thank you for making me CASH...

I love you guys...Free snake oil in my gym - anytime!

Just mention Bob, the puppet sent me for Humalog - and you get free Cobra bite...or whatever...

out

Again, expect Bob to gloss over any future posts mentioning this.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: August 04, 2009, 04:37:58 PM »
Ok no problem.

How you going to dig yourself out of this one? Hmm?

Still waiting for your reply...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: August 04, 2009, 04:41:40 PM »
To get back on subject...

I completely agree with you...and I was regretfully stupid enough to chose to be "careless trash talker" at the subject that I shouldn't have ever bother responding...but I guess - it is too late for that right now...

I was asked repeatedly to answer Nasser's accusations - from people around the world...
They would contact me from major websites in Europe and asked me to respond - as I have many fans who want to know if any of "nasserations" are true...

My response was always the same - if any of those people even remotely believe whatever Nassers said about me (which to this day I never bothered reading - with exceptions of couple of sentences personally emailed to me) - they are not truly my fans - as they should know better - who I am and what I am all about.

I let my actions show - not my words...Even though I am never lost for a word or two...or two thousand two...

Now, one thing in particular that Nasser had a need to bring to "public" was his attempt to be sexual with a lady he knew I was very interested at the time...and girl that I ended up marrying some time later...

Obviously, one should know WHY someone who pretends to be your friend, knowing that you are very much interested (should I say: in love?) with beautiful girl - I told him about...at the time I considered him a personal friend (time that I used to help him transform his below average physique into top-notch competitor capable of winning even the biggest shows - with my lifetime researched information which I gladly shared with him...Look at his physique before 1993 - and than especially after 1994 Mr. Olympia - and compare that with 1995 Houston and Night of Champions - two shows I helped him with - which he won convincingly - YES, beating me in both shows...At 1993 FIBO, I spent couple of hours telling him and his girlfriend at the time everything I knew about contest prep...After Olympia 1994 - as he moved to US - I shared with him the rest (first guy I shared my INSULIN INFO WITH - and he responded like atomic bomb...)

As I realized what kind of guy Nasser really was (in so many words: piece of sh*t describes it - perfectly) - I disassociated myself from...

Few years later I started hearing so many things about him - I realized he had alternative motives from the very beginning - I was just to blind to see it...

But, as I would never discuss personal issues in public - especially not intimate...I never even bothered asking my wife about her "experience" - as whatever she did before we got married was NOT something I really wanted to know - anyway...

However, knowing Nasser for who he is and what he does - it was clear to me that IF Nasser had a need NOT just to mention his "affair"  (as by the way - he was already married man at the time, to beautiful, supportive, intelligent, honest, loyal, responsible...etc.. etc.. .all around good German woman Birgitt - who even went that far to please Nasser - she changed her name to Bisera at his request ) - but he also had a need to describe the "episode" as something that would leave Don Juan wondering what "love making" should be all about...I guessed it that EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE must be the case...so I dare asked my wife about it...

At first she didn't want to say anything - until I guess her brother send her the interview (yes, I still insist - I never read it...nor will I bother reading it...but - she did...at least a part that pertains to her...).

So, while private issues should stay private - for getbig audience, and numerous Nasser's fans - I'll say this much: ]she remembers all 17 seconds of "hurricane Hugo" trying something (she couldn't understand what exactly...as she was grasping for air as 350 lbs of hairy, fat looking mess (she wondered where his body went since she saw him on stage?) was laying on her, breathing like a respirator machine skipping the beat and than doubling the speed to "catch up", slobbering and sweating all over her, resembling white back gorilla having deadly seizure - without actually accomplishing anything remotely known to civilized world as love making...

Thankfully, he finished before he started and stud up as fast as he got into her room - standing naked right in front of her.

She did remember one thing that he was right about his description of the same event - she did make "cutie" remarks about his manhood - as she didn't know how would he take: "well Nass, that tiny thing over there, sure looks like "something" but it is hell of a much smaller..."

Anyway, at cost to regret this one day - I just had to give my correction on that one event - as I had a chance to interview the "witness of Nasser's crime"...

And that brings me to final statement about this whole issue about my wife...

Milamar Flores Sarcev is my wife for 13 years and whoever knows statistics of the California State marriages and lifestyle of IFBB professionals - would be able to conclude - we are above average married couple - lasting THIS LONG already...

If anyone's wonder WHY - we both know WHO WE ARE and WHAT IS THAT WE WANT...and we do want each other...

If Milamar would believe every rumor about me - and vice versa - we would be long divorced and God knows what else...but we know better.

It is shame that people just make up stories along the way - so if anyone see me on the cover with some girl - there is automatically story of my affair...If Milamar is seen with any of my numerous bodybuilding friends - the same things happens...and that didn't change for 13 years...

We are both IFBB professionals, owners of the Koloseum Gym and as such in constant touch with numerous people in the industry.

Her beyond friendly personality makes a lot of people "judge her wrong", making conclusions that she is "flirting" while she is merely saying hello...

So, I'll leave it at that...as my official statement...as I do want to conclude what I started here - only in much different way...This thread was really ridiculously WRONG - to say the least...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #647 on: August 04, 2009, 04:47:30 PM »
Still waiting for your reply...

Still waiting for yours...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: August 04, 2009, 04:49:48 PM »
Still waiting for yours...

Already answered....whatever you want to wage is fine with me

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #649 on: August 04, 2009, 04:51:46 PM »
this place has more novel-length posts than any site on the www