Author Topic: am I demented?  (Read 1432 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
am I demented?
« on: June 16, 2009, 07:18:39 PM »
I live in a high traffic area. before I get to my point. I'd never hope for anyone to get hurt.

sometimes I'll hear a loud screech. sometimes Id like to hear a crash.

am I demented?  :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: am I demented?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 07:49:42 PM »
Wants to hear screech and crash.  Check. 

Have fun driving to work today!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 07:52:59 PM »
LOL

atleast I know its crazy :D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 08:09:48 PM »
You're not alone.  I saw a classic rear ender from about 20 ft a couple years ago as I was waiting to pull on from a T junction .  A woman had her eyes open but she must have been sleeping, since it was about 7am.  Came driving up behind some asian guy who was stopped at a light and I kept waiting for her to hit the brakes but she just kept driving.  Then at the last minute she gets a look of terror and locks 'em up.  Screeched into him at about 35 or 40.  He got knocked into the car in front.

Both were unhurt but the cars were pretty fucked.  The asian guy gets out, walks to the back, and does a classic supine wrist shoulder shrug what the fuck motion.  She answered with an equally classic both hands on heart I'm so sorry head shake.  Then I left the scene of the accident and went to work, 'cause that's just how I roll.

I feel bad for you MB.  You haven't really lived.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 08:11:17 PM »
i see and hear a lot of things from atop my window perch
w

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 08:15:38 PM »
I feel bad for you MB.  You haven't really lived.

LOL

i'm jsut fucking around right now.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 08:24:14 PM »
LOL

i'm jsut fucking around right now.

Well sure, but it still doesn't seem right that a man of your worrldliness hasn't witnessed a good crash, especially when a board with some nails sticking out of it could be had for less than the value of the spare change in your couch cushions with enough left over for some light refreshments.  Just sayin'.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 08:28:16 PM »
I've had a few "light refreshments". if I didn't I wouldn't have started this thread :D.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 08:29:04 PM »
I have had that experience living here in NY, I think it is a way of venting anger....but as long as you really dont wish it when you there, like on 9/11, there were people watching the towers burning and some people like me didnt want them to fall or even thought of it, but there were others that were hoping it would fall it made me sick to see people enjoying other people's tragedy, so I kept walking...then I heard applause and cheering, and went back and the tower was gone..very creepy feeling but in some ways I understood it because they seemed like people that were very down and out, and disenfranchised by the city and didnt have much love for it...and the building was a symbol of wealth and money.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2009, 06:56:25 AM »
you're lame if anything.........such a suckie thread its obnoxious

so so suckie