Author Topic: Creakik & Myoshock caplets EXPLODE !!!!!  (Read 2696 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Creakik & Myoshock caplets EXPLODE !!!!!
« on: June 16, 2009, 09:27:40 PM »
For months I have been wonderring how white powder kept shoing up   around my carpets and inside my gym bag.   I also blamed the workers installing my a/c for getting white dust clumps all over......however I found out who the culprit is......those thick caplets made by Muscletech!!!!!!!!!   I haven't seen one explose   but a red myoshock caplet can turn to white powder  in a matter of hours even in your pocket!!!!!  What gives  any one knw?? :-\
((-::

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: Creakik & Myoshock caplets EXPLODE !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 10:01:07 PM »

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 10:43:33 PM »
For months I have been wonderring how white powder kept shoing up   around my carpets and inside my gym bag.   I also blamed the workers installing my a/c for getting white dust clumps all over......however I found out who the culprit is......those thick caplets made by Muscletech!!!!!!!!!   I haven't seen one explose   but a red myoshock caplet can turn to white powder  in a matter of hours even in your pocket!!!!!  What gives  any one knw?? :-\

Could someone here be so kind as to translate this from retard, to English?
HAHA, RON.....

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 10:57:25 PM »
The heat melting the outer caseing?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 02:14:14 PM »
Oh :-*

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 02:19:38 PM »
did you apologize to the air conditioning men? or are they just meaningless blue collar workers that dont deserve to know how you got white powder all the fuck over your house?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 02:29:06 PM »
you deserve to have that white powder all over your house just for wasting money on that shit.  now go tell your mommy that you're sorry for messing up the carpet.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 02:30:06 PM »

get off any and all supplements

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 12:45:58 PM »
did you apologize to the air conditioning men? or are they just meaningless blue collar workers that dont deserve to know how you got white powder all the fuck over your house?
I confessed to my apt manager though...but  how else would I have known   what the white powder clumps were?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2009, 12:48:31 PM »
you deserve to have that white powder all over your house just for wasting money on that shit.  now go tell your mommy that you're sorry for messing up the carpet.
My moms in Tx,   I'm here in LA...so she really wouldn't give a rats ass how bad my carpet is.....well maybe...she did raise me for personal house cleaning. ;D