Author Topic: IS THERE AN UNWRITTEN RULE AMONGST YOU SKINNY TURDS ??????????  (Read 30227 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: IS THERE AN UNWRITTEN RULE AMONGST YOU SKINNY TURDS ??????????
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2009, 12:09:50 PM »

Nice!

that Japanese chick looks fucked up.

Huge jugs though...worth it just for that.
I hate the State.

tylerderden

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2009, 12:14:11 PM »
I was at Frys yesterday getting some cold cuts, and as i place my order, the little twink behind the counter says "Wow man!!! you're huge!!!, what are you like 275-280 ??????!!!!

So I laugh and say "Thanks dude.....no way ,I'm like 240."

He then goes on an on. "That's what i want to look like....you are thick as shit, you arms are fucking huge"....blah blah blah.

And then..... ultimately, inevitably it comes out..........." I HAVE A COUSIN WHO"S EVEN BIGGER THAN YOU "  :D :D :D

I must be the smallest 240 lb "huge" guy on earth, everybody knows somebody bigger ;D

yeah i get this shit all the time except i'm the jacked cousin evrybody talking bout...i doubt you look half as good as you think you mofo twink...

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2009, 12:59:40 PM »
I was at Frys yesterday getting some cold cuts, and as i place my order, the little twink behind the counter says "Wow man!!! you're huge!!!, what are you like 275-280 ??????!!!!

He then goes on an on. "That's what i want to look like....you are thick as shit, you arms are fucking huge"....blah blah blah.

And then..... ultimately, inevitably it comes out..........." I HAVE A COUSIN WHO"S EVEN BIGGER THAN YOU "  :D :D :D

I must be the smallest 240 lb "huge" guy on earth, everybody knows somebody bigger ;D

Maybe if you actually trained legs you would be the 275 the guy was taling about.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2009, 01:05:43 PM »
Maybe if you actually trained legs you would be the 275 the guy was taling about.
I keep hearing everyone mention the lack of legs.

any pics?

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2009, 01:07:47 PM »
I've seen his cousin and it's true...he is way bigger than you ;D

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2009, 01:19:16 PM »
Huge jugs though...worth it just for that.
thos are small,,myfriend,very small

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2009, 01:21:36 PM »

haha, yes this stuff is fucking classic i know what you mean, "they" also refer their uncles, brothers, friends

whataname

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2009, 01:21:54 PM »

Nice!

that Japanese chick looks fucked up.

Her feet might smell in those shoes...... but who cares??!!

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2009, 01:47:51 PM »
I go through that every day because of height.

"Holy shit, how tall are you?"
"6'7" "
"Crazy. My cousin is like 6'10".

Funny thing is every time I've ever met the "cousin" they're always shorter. We must have different devices.
It's Hip to be Square!

Jizzacked

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2009, 02:03:12 PM »
ruhl talked about this one time and said it happened to him a lot, even when walking around offseason well above 300lbs.  I have no idea why people do this.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2009, 02:17:47 PM »
Did the twink also remark that you are the most hairless grown man he has seen on all of Gods green earth?  :}

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2009, 02:25:57 PM »
gregg   why do you only get on your high horse when quakeroats is not around??? ;D

where is he?  did he get owned again?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2009, 02:32:58 PM »
Groink is in charge when Quaker Oats is away. He isnt quite QuakerOats but you will all get used to him.

io856

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2009, 02:33:49 PM »
All arms doesn't get all my respect

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2009, 02:37:25 PM »

It is the same with most everything in life, this is hardly unique to bodybuilding.
If I had a nickel for every guy who knew someone who ran a faster 40, benched more wt or was bigger muscle wise...LOL, imagine the NFL team and Olympia line up we would have if all this "one up myth talk" was true ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2009, 04:07:21 PM »
gregg   why do you only get on your high horse when quakeroats is not around??? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2009, 04:39:34 PM »
yes, we must protect our fragile egos

Hi musclemayhem.com moderator.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2009, 04:42:09 PM »

groing you are a very funny mofo ;D
A

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2009, 04:54:35 PM »
You should hang out at the Mirage Hotel more. You muscles will be appreciated there.
P

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2009, 05:57:04 PM »
Brutal male insecurity to make himself feel better about being smaller than you. Typical Getbigger!
Spirit of Truth

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2009, 05:59:25 PM »
bigger doesn't always equal better

I, at 156, look much better than a majority of people who outweigh me be even 100 pounds

quality> quantity

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2009, 06:40:25 PM »

I get this shit all the time, 5'10 and 225 - 230 and pretty well built and I always hear I know someone who is bigger and more ripped than you. I saw one of these guys one time and it was some bloated fat slob who had wide shoulders and looked big in a Tshirt.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2009, 07:01:07 AM »
bigger doesn't always equal better

I, at 156, look much better than a majority of people who outweigh me be even 100 pounds

quality> quantity

Dude you live in Albany.anyone that outweighs you by a 100lb is either a fat redneck or a lazy negro.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2009, 07:05:36 AM »

oh boy, no sign of a massive owning here?  ::) ::)

You could at least have said, "well, your mom is definitly bigger than me"....  ::) ::)

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2009, 03:44:38 AM »

That was your reptilian brain feeling insecure.....